deep love

Shubman pov---
When I came inside the hotel.. rashi went to her room and I with ishaan went towards our rooms.
We sat there for a moment before someone called me. I was thinking about Rashi..and what I have said to her... tonight.
"Yeah?"
"Sir.. there is an accident.. it's serious"
"What is it?" I asked in hurry.
Ishaan noticed and came by my side.
"It's a girl named rashi.. maybe the lift was not working or something and she got stuck.. then the lift hit the surface and she is unconscious now."
My heart stopped for a moment.
I went towards the area and ishaan joined me.

When I reach there I saw rashi.. all covered in blood..
When did this happen?
I felt my eyes became teary and I picked her up and went towards the ambulance which was waiting..Rohit bhai came to us in no time and virat sir came with him.
They helped us and ritika ma'am started crying.
I felt like my head is gonna explode.
We reach the hospital and doctors told us to calm down and wait outside.

I suddenly felt a strange feeling. What If something happens to her? What would I do? How will I Live?

I never thought about it before.. never felt this way..

After a while doctor came again and told us everything is in control now. A sudden feeling of relief flooded inside me.

"Hum mil skte hai rashi se?" Ritika ma'am asking sobbing.
"Haan par jyada log mat jaiye andar" he told us.
She with Rohit bhai went inside to meet her, I followed them but ishan stopped me.
"Ishu jaane de mujhe.. rashi ko dekhna hai mujhe" I told him frustrated and angry.
"Tu nhi jaskta shub"
"Kyu nhi jaskta Mai?"
"Tu uska family member nhi hai" he said.

Oh.
Right.
I'm nothing to her... Atleast in front of the World.
"Dekh shub, rashi thik hai.. tu usse thodi der baad mil Lena.. abhi andar jayega to sabko shaq hoga"
"Mujhe kisi ke shaq ke koi fark nhi padta Ishaan, par Haan mai rashi se abhi nhi mil skta..phle uske family members milenge" I said while every word hurt me.

We waited outside and virat bhai came and patted my shoulder. He also told me to stay strong..
Am I looking that helpless?
Well. I think I'm.
Not because I can't meet us.. but because I wasn't able to save her.. what if something would have happened to her?
Also I can't share my happiness with anyone now that she is fine. Because why would I be this happy or sad for someone who is just a friend of mine?
How can I justify this to everyone?

Then one thing clicked.
I can never live without her.. I love her.. with everything.. I'm hers.. completely... And I have fallen hard. Hard for her.

.
.
.
I was not uploading the next chapters because of some problems.. but I'm back. Sorry for the delay.