stranger?

Rashi pov--

The door opened and we looked at who was it.
It was shreyas Iyer. He got out and came to the dressing room.

"Oh" he said looking at us. We both blush hard. It is awkward actually.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have.." he started.
"Nhi Bhai, aaja andar" shubman said cutting his sentence in between.
All three of us took our seats away from each other awkwardly.
"You too..?" He pointed us.
"Oh no no.." I started
"Then?"
"We were just.. oh nothing" shubman said not sure what to say or do.
I looked at shub and he was blushing.
Shreyas Iyer went towards the bathroom to change his clothes.
"You too need to change" I said
He then realised he hasn't change his clothes either.
Both of them came out of their dressing rooms and we three watch the match together.
India won. Obviously.
We congratulate the team and they went for a team talk or something like that.
We girls enjoyed for some time in the hall then We all went towards the hotel we stayed in and ritika di asked me to go for shopping with her.
I agreed and me ritika di, anushka, kavya and Ishita went to the mall.

Shubman pov-- when I went with towards the cricket room in which we had to discuss about our match, I told shreyas not to tell about this to anyone.
He asked me if we are dating to which I told him that we are not.. but I like her, and I think she too likes me. He smiled and told me okay.
When we came back we had our lunch and then I went towards the room. Ishaan told me that Ishita has told him that she with rashi and everyone is going out for some shopping.
I went inside my room and took a nap.
Then I woke up and got ready for the flight. We have our game with NZ soon. I with virat bhai and ishan all had some talk about the next game in the bus and then we board In our flight.
I didn't get to meet rashi.. because she didn't came with us this time... She'll come tomorrow with ritika and Anushka ma'am.
I reach hotel and went to my room. Fast asleep.

I woke up the next day

I went towards the lunch hall where I saw virat bhai.

"Good morning Bhai" I told him smiling.
"Good morning shubman.. chal tayar hoja nikalna hai practice pe" He told me.
I quickly has some snack and went to my room to change.

I went to the practice ground where I saw Kane Williamson. Captain of NZ team.

"Ye sab hmare sath practice krenge kya?" I asked Rohit Bhai.
"Nhi yelog aaj practice nhi karenge... Ye log bas ground dekhne aaye hai" he told me.

I went to the practice net and did my practice.
After 1 hour I saw rashi with anushka coming towards the ground.
I grinned.

Anushka went to see virat bhai and rashi stand there looking at everyone.
Ishan took me and we went to greet her.

"Hi rashi" ishan said.
"Hey ishan, or practice kaisi chal Rahi hai?" She asked.
"Thik hi chal rhi hai" I told her.
She smile.
Then ishan excused himself saying he want some water.
I highly doubt it, because he could have get water here also.
"Privacy dena chahta hai Hume" I told her.
She smirk.
"Accha? Kyu?"
"Kya pata.. shyd kuch adhura kaam pura karne ke liye"
"Use kaise pata ki hmara koi kaam adhura hai?" She asked smirking.
"Dost hai na mera samjh jata hai" I told her smirking back.
She then shoved me and we laugh.
Such a beautiful laugh she has.

Then after 10 minutes Rohit Bhai called me and I told her that I'll see her soon. She nodded and went towards the cafe towards the rest area.

I went back to my practice.

Rashi pov--
I meet shubman in the practice, I came here today with the girls.. I means the ladies. And Anushka told us that she has to talk to virat and hence she is going to the practice ground. I joined her and there I met shub he was looking hot through. All sweaty. Oh damn you shreyas for disturbing us.

I met him and talk then he went back to the practice and I went to take a drink in the nearby cafe inside the practice ground rest room.

I sat down and ask for a coffee when someone tap on my shoulder. I look at who it was.
There was Rachin Ravindra. NZ team opener.
I know him because he has a very good name, I mean it sounds like Sachin. So I remember him.
But What is he doing here?

"Yes?" I asked him.
"Can you click a picture of me" he asked me nicely.
"Yeah sure"
He sat on the opposite side of my table and I clicked a picture of him in the phone he has given to me. I return him his phone and took a sip of my coffee.
He looked at his picture and then look at me.

"Thank-you, are you a photographer?" He asked.
"No. I'm a doctor in making" I told him.
"You're a doctor?" He asked impressed.
I shook my head.
"I'm a medical student" I told him
He stare at me for 40 seconds before saying something.
"You click very good pictures tho" he said smiling.
"Thanks" I told him and smile.
"What's ya name?"
"Rashi"
"Myself rachin"
" I know you, you're a cricketer" I told him
He nodded.
"So.. how are you here? I mean only cricketers are here today..I guess "
" I have my family here, so.." I told him.
"Who?"
"Rohit sharma.. he is my brother in law"
"Oh. Wicked."
I laugh.
"And why are you here? You guys too practice here?"
I asked him.
I don't think both teams do their practice at same place.
"Nah.. we just came here to check the ground, nature and all the things you know."
I nodded.
"Shall I join you..I too want a coffee" he asked looking at everywhere.
There were only five tables all full except for this one.
"Sure"
I told him.
He ordered a coffee and then asked me where I'm from.
"I'm from Patna, bihar. I do my medical from there"
" I know patna! My grandma used to tell me about she has a friend from Patna."
"Your grandma?"
"Yeah.. my grandparents both maternal and paternal and Indians.. my parents are also Indian, they are from Bangalore but they moved to NZ and I was born there"
Oh so that is why he looks Indian. Duh
"I see. You know Hindi?"
"Yeah I can understand Hindi very well. But I can't speak it properly "
"Hmmmm.. btw your name is very unique, what does that mean?" I asked him.
He smiled.
"My parents name me after their two favourite cricketers, RAhul dravid and saCHIN tendulkar."
Wow. This is so cool.
"Amazing. What an idea man!" I said realising this was superb.
"Thankyou " he said smiling.
We then talk about how his upbringing was in NZ and how he used to come to India for the vacations and everything. He asked me if I want to stay in India or move to somewhere else to which I told him I love my country and I'll always stay there.
He too wanted to stay in India when he was a child but he couldn't.
"And now?" I asked.
"What?"
"Do you still want to stay in India?" I asked.
"I mean I like India but now that am a cricketer and playing against India I can't say so, I love my country from which I'm playing now" he told me.
I nodded.
We talk about all this for about 50 minute when I told him that I had to go. He told me that he'll come with me to the car.
He came with me and I saw the team already going towards the bus.
I caught Anushka and virat and went to them.
"Time to go?" I asked cheerfully.
Virat and Anushka smiled and nodded but then they noticed a stranger.
"Hello sir!" Rachin said and put his hand to shake with virat.
He took it and shook it.
"Rachin! Nice to see you here" virat said smiling.
"Nice to see you sir! This is my pleasure that I'm meeting my idol." Rachin greeted.
Virat then introduced anushka to him and they share a hello.
"Where did you guys met?" Anushka asked me.
I was just about to answer when Shubman came.
"Bhai Rohit Bhai keh rhe hai ki kal subah.." before he could finish, he notice me and rachin there too.
He smile and I smiled back.
"Hello shubman" Rachin said.
"Hello..Rachin" both shake hands.
"What are your doing here rachin?"
"Just talking " he said.
Shub nodded.
"You guys know each other?" I asked confused.
"Yeah.. we have met.. in the under 19 matches." Shubman told me.
"Oh" I said.
"Rashi ab btao bhi tum rachin ke sath kaha se arhi thi?" Virat sir asked.
I saw shubman's face shifting from virat to me in a high speed that it was a little scary.
"Are we met in the cafe.. just that" I told him.
"You went to the cafe almost an hour ago" shubman said suddenly.
"Yeah just then." I told him
There was something in his face that I didn't understand, he was looking disappointed. What happened to him?
"Okay then we should go!" Virat sir said to rachin to which he nodded and said bye to all of us.
We all said bye to him except shubman.
"Rashi...can you give me your number?" Rachin said in the end.
Virat sir has a lopsided grin. Like a smirk when he looked at me.
"Umm yeah.. sure" I gave him my number. And then we went inside the bus.
I noticed shubman went away and sit with ishan and Surya. He didn't even look at me and we reach our hotel. We came out and went towards the rooms.
I wonder what happened to him.