chance?

Shubman pov--
I knew something was wrong the moment Rohit Bhai asked me to come with him
When we entered his room, ritika anushka and virat bhai all were already there.
"Rohit sun meri baat mai batata hu' virat bhai started in a pleading voice.
"Really? What did he thought? We'll not get to know about his intensions? Maine ise chota bhai mana tha" rohit bhai stated looking directly into my eyes.

I gulped before replying.
"Bhai Mai pyar krta hu rashi se-"
"HIMMAT KAISE HUI TERI?" he roared grabbing my collar, anger filled in his eyes at the mention of rashi's name"
"Rohit chor use.. wo bata Raha hai sun to le" virat bhai tried to convince but he didn't listen.
"Tu to mat hi bol virat.. mai janta hu tujhe sab pata hoga already, or anushka ko bhi pata hoga.. rahul ko bhi pata hai lekin mujhe? Mujhe kisi ne batana jaruri nhi samjha! Akhir Mai hu hi kon" he glared looking at me while I tried to think of a way to convince him.

"Rohit choro shubman ko.. use apni baat to Puri karne do" ritika started.
"Ritika tum bhi iski taraf dari kar rhi ho?" Rohit Bhai asked in a loud voice.

Just then rashi entered the room with Rahul Bhai and athiya and her eye widened.
"Jiju choriye shubman ko" she pleaded looking at me with eyes filled with concern.
I told her to not say anything right now with my eyes.

"Dekho in dono ko abhi bhi isharo me baatein horhi hai! Matlb bht lambe time se chal raha tha yesab?" He roared again increasing the force of his hold on my collar.

"Bhai aap meri baat to suniye" I started again just to be glared again and he put his hands on my throat and my eyes met him eyes in an instant.
"Rohit Tera dimaag thik to hai?? Shubman ko chor Bhai" Rahul Bhai came to stop followed by Virat Bhai but his eyes never left mine.
After a min of all this rashi came and separated us both.
I choked on air and took a deep breath.
"Rashi? Tu is shubman ke chakkar me mat pad ye ladka bht-"
"Bas jiju" rashi stopped him in the middle of his sentence and tears filled her eyes.
I looked at her and my heart sank.

All this time I was not saying anything because I knew I have made a mistake.. not of loving her but of not telling her sister and Rohit jiju in time. It was so wrong of me to hide this big thing from them and I was feeling guilty about it but now when I saw the pain in her eyes for me, my heart ached.. I can't let se cry no.

"Rohit Bhai, mai janta hu mujhse bht badi galti hui hai ki maine aapko or ritika bhabhi ko time pe nahi bataya but sach me mai rashi se bohot pyar krta hu... She is my life, mai itne der se chup tha kyuki Mai janta tha apka gussa jayaz hai lekin Mai apni rashi ke aankho me ashoon nhi dekh sakta" I said while maintaing eye contact and then looked at my love.

She was looking at me with love and I smiled at her despite my eyes were getting teary.
I hold her hands in mine and looked around everyone in the room
"Rashi ko kuch mat kahiye Bhai, meri galti hai ki maine apko pehle nhi bataya.. aisa nhi hai ki mera batane ka plan nhi tha.. mai bas sahi time ka wait kar Raha tha.. abhi world cup chal raha hai or isliye Hume laga ki ye samay abhi sahi nhi hai batane ke liye.. lekin Mai apni jaan se jaan se bhi jyada pyar krta hu..or marte dum Tak karunga"
I looked at rashi and continued with a smile.
"She is the wave in my life of ocean, and I love her with all my heart and every ounce of my heart beats for her , rohit bhai"
I smiled again and she smiled back.
We got lost in each other for a while when virat bhai coughed.

We looked around to find a smile on everyone's face even ritika bhabhi was smiling looking at us and when I looked at rohit bhai his features softened.

"You truly love her?" He asked.
I smiled while maintaing a eye contact with him and said-
"Yes, I love her and I only want one thing in life" I lift our interwined hands and continued"and that is us" I said looking into her eyes.
She hugged me in front of everyone and ritika bhabhi came pat us. When we parted.. I smiled and she with a little awkward smile hugged her sister who was now looking genuinely happy.
I looked at virat bhai who was looking proud and then came to hug me and then anushka too hugged both of us.
When we parted I looked at rohit bhai and said-"Give me a chance and I promise, I'll never let a tear fall out of her eyes" I confidently told him.

I looked at rohit bhai who was now smiling a little and my heart finally started beating a little normally.
Just as he was about to say something Rahul Bhai said from behind-" oh no rohit we have to go there is a huge blunder going on outside the hotel"
I looked at him but before I could say anything they both had some conversation in their sign language and left.
Rohit Bhai looked again angry the way he was a few moments ago when he left.
I looked at virat bhai and then at rashi and ran outside.

(EDIT: I have started a new story, not relate to shubman gill, but another love story, must give it a try. Thankyou! <3 )

What do you think happened outside?
Like and comment if you want to know about it soon.