caught?

Shubman pov---
Here we are. Dancing with each other her arms around my neck and mine on her waist. And slowly our lips met. We didn't realise we are in middle of the crowd..

Our dance stopped at one point and all we did is snogging

Our dance stopped at one point and all we did is snogging. Each other.

"Rashi..." I said softly.
"Hmm?"
"We should go back.. your health is not very.."
"Damn you shub, I'm fine."
"You sure?" I asked though my mind was completely off the place.
"Yes baby, btw we are outside.. everyone is watching us.. is that appropriate for us to.. openly.. you know what I mean" she asked.
My eyes were closed till now and I was just touching her jaws from mine, but when she pointed out that we are outside, I realised we were actually here in the middle of a pub.
"Hmmm" I said looking around.
She laugh.
"Baby if someone will notice us.. it would be on the headlines tomorrow. Rohit bhai will beat me out my body and will kill me afterwards , is that what you want?." I asked her in a teasing voice.
She smile. I smile.
She knows How much she means to me. Even though I know I should tell Rohit bhai about us, atleast before he finds out about her from someone else.. but I'm not able to find any suitable situation of telling him so.
"Let's go then" she stopped again holding my hand.
"Baby.. let's stay here for a moment" I told her pouting the way she always does.
"Okay... But tumhi to keh rahe the chalne ko" she said smiling.
"Just a little longer"
We danced for the next half an hour before exiting the pub and seating on the car.
"Do you know your mask was not in your face, inside" she told me giving my mask back to me.
"I know.. I just hope no one had noticed us in the crowds... After the wc I will tell everyone about us anyway" I told her.
She nodded.
We drive back to our hotel.

Rashi pov---
When I reach the hotel, shubman told me he is coming with me so that I don't have to go alone.. but then I spotted Ishita and ishaan coming from somewhere with a horrified expression.
"Where were you two?" They asked.
"We were just at the pub" I told them.
"Someone spotted you two in your car" Ishita told me.
"WHAT?" I almost shouted.
"Out of all the places, in car? Seriously man" shubman laugh. Fake laugh.
"Shubman gill" I glared at him.
"Okay sorry,but the papz are weird , we were inside for almost an hour and they spotted us in the car, when I had my mask on,can you believe it"  he told me.
What the hell were we thinking? No no what the hell was I thinking, it's All my fault.
"Relax babe" he told me.
"Rohit jiju will found about us" I told him feeling horrified.
"We will face it together " he told me holding my hand.
"You two.. first of all Ishita take rashi with you and you. Come with me" ishaan told us.

In my way to my room, I asked Ishita what can we do now.
"Ishaan and I have a plan, we will tell everyone that we all went for an outing and it was not just you two"
She told me.
"Where is kavya?" I asked.
"She is in the room, she is planning it all out."
I nodded.
"But the photo.. it was just two of us" I added.
"It was the photo of you two in the front seat.. we'll tell everyone we all were in the back seat"
"Are you sure it is a good idea?" I asked unconvinced.
"Yes rashi, just relax"
We went to out room and in no time, rohit jiju call me.

Shubman pov----
"Yaar mereko yesab accha nhi lag rha aise jhooth bolna, mai rohit bhai ko bata deta hoon" I told Ishaan when we reach our room.
"Abhi batayega to or phasega Bhai, wolog waise hi shaq kar rhe or photo bhi galat time pe viral hogyi hai"
"Photo to dikha" I asked.
He told me sshhh.
It was my phone. Ringing. I check the I'd and it showed. Virat bhai.

"Haan Bhai" I answered the call in no time.
"Kha hai shub tu?"
"Room me hi hu virat bhai"
"Wahi reh mai aarha hu"
And he cut the call.

This is not going to end well.