match.

Days have been passed and rashi and shubman both are enjoying each other's company, not to mention they like being able to stay near each other.
One thing is that they have never spoken to each other or anyone else about being so close with each other that day in the hotel room.

Rashi pov---
Today is his match, against Bangladesh and he has been practicing so hard for his match.
Last day I went to his practice session where we were just looking at each other, it was like we were talking in eye language.
And today is his match, I'll must say Best of luck to him before the match.

I search for him and then Sky ( Surya sir) told me that he is in ishan's room.
I went to see him and found him on the bed watching something on the phone.

Ishan-"chal Bhai niche chal ke nashta kar lete hai"
Shubman-"hn tu chal Mai aata hu" he said.
He looks a little stressed.
Ishan came out of the room and saw me and said hello to me and asked me if I'll join them in the breakfast table. I told him I'll come in a few minutes.
Then I entered the room and locked the door.
Shubman was still on his phone.

I went near him and saw him watching my picture on the phone. Does he? He likes me--?
No no how can it be possible.. but then there is a feeling, I mean he definately has something for me.. everything we look at each other...the day in his room.. anyways, focus rashi!

"Hi handsome" I said slowly.
He looked a little shocked because he didn't know u was there.
"Hi miss beautiful" he replied smirking.
God damn his sexy smirk.
"Breakfast?" I asked.
"Yea yea.. just.. jarha tha" he said. Hiding his phone.
"Chalo phir.." I said.
our eyes locked.
"Rashi..." He started.
"Hmm?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"Can you stay with me for sometime?" He asked.
"You okay? What happened shubman?" I asked worried.
"Thik hu.. bas thoda nervous hu... I had to play well today.. I have not made very great runs in my previous matches." He said disappointed.
My face dropped looking at his sad face.
I sat near him on the bed and patted his shoulder.
"Don't worry shubman... You'll do good today! I promise" I assured him.
He took my hands in his and looked at me.
"Thankyou" he said.
I smiled.
"All the best!" I said.
He smiled and hugged me.
Oh my god. He hugged me.
His arms felt so good.. I can live in his arms all my life.. I love him so much man.
My hands from his back went on his neck and his hands shifted from back to my waist.
Suddenly we didn't our perfumes were boaring each other's in.
Or maybe it wasn't perfume but our feelings.
My face went on his neck and my lips on his neck absentmindedly and he pushed me closer against his chest, gripping my waist even tighter, we didn't realised it but I was in his lap and then his phone rang.
We then realise our closeness and grew apart. He picked up his call and I started brushing my hairs ( as they were in alk direction) .
He then told me that it was virat sir and he is asking for him to join.
We then went there.
We at the table were looking at each other, glancing over each other.

Shubman pov--
Don't get me wrong..but whenever she is near me.. I completely forget about things..i mean I know I shouldn't.. we are not even dating... But she felt so good in my arms.. I was really sad when she came and made my mood better and then I hugged her..and then it turned into the same feeling loading touches and everything.
I love her so much. Damnit. Should I tell her?
No no Right now I should focus on this world cup then I'll propose her!

When I was in my thoughts suddenly beneath the table, I felt a leg on my jeans..
I look up and saw rashi winking at me..
Oh damn. She'll be the death of me.
Sweet death. Oh God.
Her feet came up and up and then her fingers was touching my leg.. the touch. Enough to make me hard. But I have to control myself. Here. Atleast. Everyone is around us.

But she kept doing that and.. I can't help it now.
I got up from my seat and excused myself. I went towards the washroom and my breaths are heavy now.

Shubman take it easy.. you have a match today. I reminded myself.
But her legs.. oh stop it. Behave.

I then went in my room and locked myself.

Rashi pov--

I know what I was doing was not at all a good idea when it was his match today.. but I felt like doing it so I did. But I think he is upset about his.. when he got up and went towards the bathroom, I check upon him but he wasn't there..
Maybe he want some rest right now.

After 2 hours we went towards the stadium and I with my friends start hooting when the match started.

I saw the match and then it was shubman's batting after the interval. I'm really excited for his match. Like always!