Kiss

Rashi pov--

I don't know what has happened to shubman, last day he ignored me throughout his practice session and even avoid my gaze on the dinner and today's breakfast table.
Today is a big match, IND vs NZ. I'm hoping India will win. But I really wanted to meet shub before the match.
I went to his rest room and saw Rohit jiju discussing something with their coach.
Then there was ishaan and Rahul bhaiya on the side,
Let's say hi to them.

"Hi people" I say.
"Heyo rashi" they both replied.
"All the best for today!"
"Thankyou"
"Have you seen shubman?" I asked. Ishan looked at me a little sadly. Rahul bhaiya speak: "yeah he is in the dressing room"
I made my way towards the dressing room.
I don't care what they will think of me right now.m I just want to meet shubman right now.
I made my way but in the middle I bump into someone.
"Hi rashi." Rachin.
Damn, right now I'm not at all in a mood to meet him.
Btw what is he doing HERE?
"What are you doing here?"
"Just came here to meet you" he said.
What? Why?
"Rachin, actually I'm a little bit in hurry , can I talk to you later?"
"Rashi... "
"Pls?"
"Okay"
I smile at him and looked around it was shubman looking at us.
Furious?
Oh my god. Now I understand. Stupid of me. He was jealous of rachin all the time.. and I didn't get it before.
I run fastly in the direction he was. But he went in the room and locked his door.
"Shubman open the door I want to talk to you" I said.
"Rashi leave me alone"
"No I won't. What has happened? What are you avoiding me?"
"Me? Yeah. Rachin won't avoid you! Why don't you go and talk to him?"
"Open the door I said"
But he didn't, so I started punching the door.
After 6-7 punches he open the door.
"Are you mad?" He said looking like he is gonna cry.
He held my hand and kissed it.
"Why are you hurting yourself?" He said while holding my hands and his tears.
"Why are you hurting yourself? Why were you punching the door? Your hands are red?" He said.
He was nearly crying looking at my hands.
I pushed him inside the room and close the door.
Pushed him on the wall next to us and peck him or the lips.
Just as I did this I looked at him. He looked dumbfounded. He wasn't expecting this. Clearly. He took my face in his hands and kissed me again. It was intense. Feelings emotions everything poured into the kiss. I kissed him back with the same intensity. Our lips dance against each other's. His whole body melted against mine just as mine against him. I roam my hands on his chest and then it reach his neck. His hands still on my face went to my neck.
We kissed for a long time before we move apart. We looked at each other and searched for oxygen.
Then again slowly I kiss him, this time his hands went on my waist and my around his neck to his hair.
His lips sucking my bottom lip and his hands moving below my waist. I held him closer to me with hands on his neck. His lips asking for permission which I granted and our tongue met. I felt like I'm gonna explode at all this. His tongue racing with mine and both our eyes closed. His hands on my lower back and pulling my closer to his chest. My lips on his, his tongue around mine and hands on each other's.
I felt like thousands of butterflies flying simultaneously in my stomach. This is the best moment. The best.
But then someone this amazing moment end as someone knocked the door.
We grew apart and looked at each other. Swollen lips wrinkled clothes and red faces.
He after 5 second open the door. It was none other than Rohit jiju.
Fuck.
Hell.
"What are you two doing here? Alone? " He asked us.
This is scary I tell you.
"Bhaiya wo--" shubman started.
"I was wishing him good luck for the game" I said.
"Why was the door locked?" He eyed us dangerously.
"I was planning on scaring shubman'" I said laughing.
Hoping the moment will pas and the situation will lighten.
"What did it took you guys to open the door after so long" he asked.
"Bhai wo rashi ke karan mai gir gya tha to usi me time lg gya... Dara Diya isne" shubman' said.
Rohit jiju looked relieved at this.
"Are you fine shub? Kahi chot to nhi lagi?" He asked worried
"Nhi mai bs phisal k gir gya.."
"Thik h.. rashi.. ritika khoj rhi h tumhe.. or tum dono jldi neeche aajao.. toss hone wala hai" he said and patted on shubman' shoulder and left.
We looked at each other and then came out of the room.