eyes.

Shubman pov---
After most of the people met her.. I went inside..
I felt bad.. horrible.. I'm meeting her this late..  but whatever.

"Rashi." I saw her..
She was looking like a angel in sleep. But then she opened her eyes.
Her eyes
"Shub" she said my name.. smiling.
I suddenly felt like a tear came out of my eye but I ignored it.
"How are you?" I asked softy.
"Am okay shubi" she said smiling.
"I'm so sorry rashi.." I told her. Controlling my tears
"If I would have come with you.."
"It's not your fault baby.. also I'm fine now" she told me holding my hand.
I looked at her. She was trying to soothe me.
My baby.
"Can I ask you for something?" She said.
"Anything"
"Promise me a century in next match." She said.
This girl.. even right now.. this moment.. she is asking for me..how did I get such angel?
"Yes" I told her.
She smile.
"Can I ask you something else?" She asked again
"Anything " I told her again.
"Kiss me"
And without any thought.. I kissed her. She doesn't move at all.. but I know her lips and tongue danced with mine.. I love her. Oh God I love Her.

After I met her I came outside.. because staying too late would have made it suspicious. I with ishaan waited there outside when Rohit bhai told us to go back.. as he is staying in the hospital tonight.
Doctors told that she needs to stay here till tomorrow.. the day after tomorrow they will discharge her..
"I'll stay with you Bhai" I told him.
What suspicions? I don't care. I want to be near her.
Rohit bhai looked at me for a moment then told me to go back.. we have game in next days and all we have to stay prepared for it.
But I want to be near her.
Ishaan somehow managed to took me with him back to our room. But I wasn't able to sleep. At all.

2 days later.

We have now land to mumbai.. rashi is perfectly fine now..and through I have been practicing for the match against Sri Lanka but all I wonder is.. about her.
"Tu thik hai shub?" Virat bhai asked me in a day before the match in nets.
"Hn bhai"
"Rashi thik hai ab..chinta mat kar" he assured me.
I nodded.
I know he know.

When I came back from my practice I saw rashi in the hallway..I told everyone that I have missed something.
And went to meet her. Rashi.
She saw me and pouted.
My heart missed a beat.
She looks damn beautiful. Did I never noticed how her eyebrows go up when she behaves like a kid..and how her lips are so perfectly curled and her eyes twinkle and her...
"Oye" she said.
I came out of my fantasy world. Rashi fantasy world.
"What happen? Everything okay Baby?" I asked her.
She smile.
I know she likes called baby.
By me.

"Nope.. just telling the guards that I'm fine and I can go outside without them babysitting me" she told me.
Rohit bhai must have told everyone to look after her.
"Where do you want to go?" I asked her softly. Smiling.
"Pub" she replied.
Pub? Why now?
"Why? You have just come from hospital and.."
"Oh God shubi.. mai thik hu ab.. also mai hospital se aa ke travel karke mumbai bhi aagyi. I'm alright now" she told me.
I'm not convinced. Ofcourse she can go anywhere she want but right now..
"Baby.."
"Please"
"But "
"Also" she held her finger.
"You didn't company me in the flight "
I felt somewhat guilty because I overslept. I was not taking proper sleep since she went to hospital.. also to maintain my health I had to take some rest..
"Sorry..I was.." I started.
She laugh.
I raise my eyebrows.
" You are so cute, I know you were sleeping.. I too told you myself to take some rest"
I nodded.
"But I want to go to pub"
Her.
"Okay. I'll take you."
"Really?"
She asked excitedly.
I smiled at her innocence.
"Lets go to my room first.. I'll get changed."
"In front of me?" She asked innocently.
I smirked.

I changed my clothes while rashi waited for me outside the room. Unfortunately.

Then we went towards the parking and sat in a car ( not mine I took it from jaddu Bhai).

We reached the pub and it was usual full of music and drinks and dance.
"You sure you want to go inside?" I asked her.
She nodded. Then took my hand and headed inside.

I put my mask on.
Thanks to the crowd.. no one paid attention to my face.
Rashi went straight to the bar counter and ask for a drink.
"Rashi.. abhi to tum thik hui ho" I argued
"Sssshh" she said and took the shot.
Then one more..and one more.
"Heyyy. Babyyy it's not good.. you shouldn't..." I started.
She took my arms and headed towards the dance floor.
Well my brain told me she is drunk.. she is not in a condition to drink this much.. we should go back.. but a part or my body.. I guess my heart.. told me otherwise, which held her in her arms.. my will that told me I can take care of her.. and should definitely enjoy this great moment with my girl. So I joined her.