celebrations

Rashi pov--
Shubman is playing , he is playing amazing. Obviously. I cheered for him throughout the match and he made his first world cup half century.
It was an amazing performance.
He then came to the dressing room and I went to meet him.
The match was still going on.

"Hey" I said.
He looked at me and smiled.
"Heya miss beautiful" he said smiling.
I sat next to him.
"You played amazing you know ?" I told him.
He smiled and said thankyou.
"I'm sorry about today. Morning... Wo table PE tumhe tang krne ke liye" I said and looked at him with puppy eyes.
He grinned.
"No worries baby, tum mere sath kuch bhi kar sakti ho.." he said winking.
I shoved him.
" Kuch bhi?"
"Kuch bhi!" He assured.
" Like?"
"Like.. you can push me and kiss me full on the lips." He said smirking.
That sounds like..oh no.. he read my chat. Fuck.
"You read my chat!" I cried
"Yeah.. sorry about that.. I didn't wanted to I swear.. it just popped on my screen.. you forgot to log out."
"Oh no" I said feeling horrible.
If he would have read the other chats, he would know I have a crush on him.. other than that..I have tested so much to my friends about him being hot sexy irresistible oh no. Oh God save me.

I looked at him and he was looking at me already.
"Don't worry, I didn't open your other chats. Just the one that popped on my screen. It was a group message I guess.." he assured me.
Thank god. But if...
"Did you read the whole messages? In the group"
"No baby, just the 2-3 that were visible with the popped up one. Then I logged out." He told me.
Thank God. It's not the right time for confessions. He has a game. Big one.
"Sure?" "Yeah" he assured me again.
"So.." he started.
"Hmm?" I asked him.
"You wanted to push me huh?" He asked.
From a long time.
"Oh shut up!" I said smiling shyly.
My cheeks are red as Tomato.
His hands went around my waist and he pulled me closer.
I looked at him. He came near my ear and said those pretty wordsssss.
"You know, I had a match that is why I went to the washroom alone, but now I can take you in there with me" he told me slowly in my ear.
My body get heatened up from his voice and butterflies started kicking in my stomach.
"Is that so?"
"Definately baby" he said.
He is calling me babyyy, three times he did.
Should I? Is Is the right time? Can we kiss? Oh God. I could explode. Shubman gill and I are there together. All alone. Can kiss anytime.
We then looked into each other's eyes and his face came near my face. He closed his eyes as I closed mine. My heart is beating so fast that I can't explain it. It's gonna happen, I'll taste his lips. Oh fuck. This is the best thing that can happen to me. His hands are on my waist and mine on his chest. His face is so close that I can feel his breath on my lips. We were just about to kiss when someone came in.

Shubman's pov--

I played well today, it wasn't good but not bad either, it could be consider as a good start at this level. Maybe.
When I was thinking about my innings just then rashi came in. She has became my comfort person now. When she took a seat next to me and told me that I played well.i felt good. She is right, it wasn't that bad actually. She told me that she is sorry about today's morning table incident.
I swear if I hadn't had a match in next two hours I would have..
I told her that she can do anything with Me to which she just laugh and shoved me.
Then she asked what type of things she can do with me and I told her the exact message she has send to her friends.
She looked horrified when I told her.
Then I reassure her that I logged out her I'd and didn't read other messages. Which is true though. Except for the fact that I know she likes me too.
But I don't want to tell her that I know it, because that would create a unnecessary pressure for her to deny or accept it in front of me. And I know she is not really ready for that right now.
My hands went around her waist and I pulled her closer. And told her what I had in my heart right now.

We then made a eye contact, not the normal one, this one was the pre kiss one. I want to kiss her, ofcourse, she is the one, she is the girl I love, I know it is very early but I know it. Surely. I closed my eyes and bend forward, I felt her doing the same, we were near, near... When someone open the door and walked in.