Oblivious.

Shubman pov--
Don't ask me what happened.
I'm possesive, over possesive sometimes, when I heard that rashi was with rachin the whole time. An hour. Really. What were they talking?
I know she isn't my girlfriend so I can't ask her these questions.but even if she would be my girlfriend, I can't tell her not to talk to people. She has the right to talk to anyone. I know. I trust her. But I don't know why I'm feeling this much jealous.

Fuck me. Stupid me.
I avoid making eye contact or any talk with rashi throughout the journey and went inside my room and locked it.

After half an hour my phone rang.
I picked it up.
"Bhai kha hai?" Ishan asked.
"Room me hu Bhai"
"Chal na humlog hotel jarhe hai" he said.
"Mera mood nhi hai Bhai"
"Bhai virat bhai anushka or rashi bhi chal rhe"
"Bhai.. sach me mn nhi hai"
"Virat bhai ko bol deta hu nhi aarha tu"
"Accha chalta hu aata hu" I said. I know he'll not listen to me.

I get in my car with Shubman and reach the destination.
Virat bhai with rashi and Anushka were already there.
"Kaha tha tu" virat bhai asked.
"Traffic" I said.
Ishan looked at me confused that why I was lying.
"Mai or anushka aarhe the dinner pe to socha rashi ko v lele or phir usne kaha tumlog bhi chalo warna wo bore ho jayegi" virat bhai said.
"Haan Haan hum to has boriyat dur krne wale hai na" ishan said teasingly.
Rashi laugh.
"Nhi bilkul nhi.. tumlog ke Bina mai akele kya krti? Couple ke bich?" She said.
She is looking beautiful through.
But no. She must be saying these things just for fun. I thought she likes me.. but I think she may like rachin too. I mean he is handsome.
And it is possible that she may have crush on him.. I was just a attraction or something.
I was in my thoughts when rashi tap my shoulder, I looked at her and she smile.
"Thik ho na tum? What happened?" She asked worried when she looked into my eyes.
I tell her I'm fine and went to sit with others.

Rashi pov--
Shubman was looking sad. Oh my god. What happened to him?
I went to sit with them and I sit between ishan and Anushka. Shubman was right in front of me but was not saying anything.
Ishan was talking to anushka and virat when virat sir asked me.
"Rashi? Kya hua tum kuch kha kyu nhi rhi ho"
"Nhi kuch nhi.. kha to rhi hu" I said and started eating.
I looked at shub, he was still eating not saying a word.
"Pta hai ishan aaj rashi ground me kisse mili?" Anushka said smiling at me.
"Kisse?" Ishan asked smiling.
"Rachin Ravindra" she said.
"Rachin?" Ishan asked a little confused.
"Yeah.. and rashi and rachin had a pretty good conversation also, right Rashi?" Virat sir said.
Ishan eyes shifting from virat to me to shubman who wasn't saying anything and just eating his food.

What is happening?
"Yeah.. I mean he was telling me that his origin is from India " I told them and smile.
"Did he message you?" Anushka asked.
"Yeah. He just said hi" she said normally.
Virat bhai smirked.
Ishan looked still confused.
"What happened shub?" Virat sir asked.
"Nothing Bhai" he said.
"I think I need to go to washroom, excuse me" shub said and went away.
I looked at ishan who was looking at him
He then excused himself too and went towards him.
"Inhe kya hua?" Anushka asked.
"I think shubman ki tabyat shi nhi hai" virat bhai continued.
"Bus me bhi wo shant tha... humne pucha bhi to usne kaha uske sir me dard hai"
Oh

But I don't think this is the truth. He wasn't ill. He waa sad, I must ask him. I'll ask him tonight.

Shubman pov--
This is too much. Too much. Too muchhh.
I know I'm overreacting. But virat bhai and Anushka was practically teasing her on his name. And she didn't even hesitated. Virat bhai was smirking, he knowss. He knowss rachin likes her, I see the look in his eyes. That look that boys can understand easily. Rashi may not know it, but she isn't even hesitating a bit, that mean she likes him too.. otherwise why would she smile on his name?
Oh God. Why? I love her and I can't see that, I can't see people teasing her on someone else's name and her replying so casually to it.
I started crying, I didn't realised tears coming out of my eyes and door opening and ishan coming to hug me.
"Shaant hoja" he said hugging me.
I hugged him back.
"Bhai..rashi doesn't likes me"
"Shant hoja shubi, Maybe she doesn't know that he likes her "
"Virat bhai saaf saaf use cidha rhe the, itni nasamjh to nhi hai wo.. she wasn't even hesitating and shw was smiling. I know we are not dating.. but I can't show that this is okay with me.. I know she is not doing anything wrong but I can't tell my heart to not ache. "
He hugged me tightly and then called virat bhai that we are going back to the hotel as I'm not feelings well.

Rashi pov--

Ishan called virat sir and said they are leaving.
What the hell has happened.  I know something is not right.  We had our dinner, virat sir was worried about shubman but ishan told him that he is fine just need some rest.
( I barely eat anything) and returned to our hotel after about one and a half hour.

I went to my room after saying good night to both anushka and virat sir and then went to check on Shubman.
I knock his door but there was no reply.
Then I open the lock and saw it was not locked.
I went inside his room and saw him sleeping.
His eyes wet from tears leaving mark on his face and deep in sleep.
I sit next to him on the bed.
I saw him wearing shoes. I took the shoes off his leg and looked at him. He is asleep, what can I do right now? I can't wake him up. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I thought.

I bend and kissed him on forehead.
Before I could turn shubman held my hand and said.
"Don't leave me…rashi please Don't leave me.. I can't live without you" he said.
My heart beat became fast and I sit next to him.
I love him from a long time.. and he can't live without me? Holy shi-

Shubman pov--
I wake up and get up from my bed.. just before I could enter my washroom I saw rashi sleeping in my room.. on the sofa.
What is she doing here?
I went to her and sit on my knees.
She looks adorable.
"I'm so sorry rashi.. I know we have just met.. it's fine that you don't feel the same way as I do.. I know you can like anybody.. we are not in relationship.. I know that all.. but.. but.." I stopped.
I can't tell her I love her, we have just met.. she has a life for herself, she can do whatever she want and date whoever she likes, I'm stupid, she may be just attracted to me. It happens, I was also attracted to sara, but then I understood that I don't love and and moved on.. but when I met rashi , I understood that I love her... It is not necessary that she feel the same towards me.. I'm being selfish. I bend to kiss her on her forehead but a voice stopped me.
She isn't yours.
I know. She isn't mine. I love Her. She is the best person. The best. I can't be selfish with Her. Just met her and already trying to controlling her life. Shame on me.
I looked at her for 10 minutes before my phone rang and I picked it up quickly to not wake her up..
It was ishan.
He told me to come for practice. I looked at her the last time and set the cushion beneath her head, so that she can sleep peacefully.
And then I went to my practice.