do you?

Shubman pov----

Last do days have been disastrous in ways.
But right now the thing in my priority list is meeting rashi. I haven't seen her since morning and it's already evening.
Should I go and talk to her?  But where is she?

I searched for her everywhere until I saw Ishita and ishaan coming together. What is it with these two now?
"Rashi kaha hai?" I asked Ishita.
"No hello no hi.. seedhe rashi kaha hai" Ishita said which made me roll my eyes.
"Bata de ise.. nahi to bechara abhi mar jayega" ishaan added.
I glared at him.
"Apne room me" she told me.
"Bahar kyu nhi aarhi?"  I asked.
"Pta nhi uska man nhi kar rha hoga!?"
"Mai dekhta hu" I said walking towards the hotel.
"Bach ke Bhai" ishaan shouted.
All of us know how dangerous it was when Rohit bhai asked us to explain the situation and that is why we are trying to avoid any such thing from now.. like papz and outside dates until I tell everyone about us.. myself. But what? I'm meeting my girl. Ofcourse.

When I reach her room I was going to knock but then a devil idea came in my mind to scare her. Ofcourse in a funny way. I smile to myself at the thought of her pouting after that.
When I open the door I found dresses on her bed...rashi in there checking her dresses out.. and.. her zip.. open... Unaware of me entering her room she was choosing the nect dresses to try on.. and in next moment I oblivious of my own legs I was behind her. Looking at her back.. her dress open till her waist and the flesh visible insider it.
My hands went into her hair and she all if a sudden got shocked and turned.. noticing me in there she got relieved and then I realised I was here to scare her. Now my condition is far away from thinking about it.

All I wanted right now is to push her on the dressing table beside her and kiss her everywhere. Everywhere.
She looked at me and saud-" you scared me"
I looked into her eyes and bend forward.  Taking her lips in mine, I held her waist in my arms. I kissed her passionately, like never before, then started kissing her neck.. collarbone and the space in between her neck and shoulder.
"Shubman" she moaned my name.
Damn I missed that sound. The day when we were together in her room.. when I proposed her.. when the day I told her I'll come in her room tonight.. but after her accident that thought wiped out of my mind completely.. not that I was not feeling anything.. the day we were dancing in the pub.. I was feeling my erection but I knew we are in the middle of a crowd and also I was worried about her health that day.. but today.. she is in her room.. she is fine now...we are fine now.. I'm fine now..and we are alone together... How can I control myself? Why would I? Until she doesn't want it?
"Yes princess?" I said rubbing her naked back with my thumb.
Our eyes met and I asked her if she wants to.. with eyes.
She smiled and I getting my answer, took her in my arms and put her in the bed.
"Lock the door" she said.
I gave her a smirk.
I went towards the gate and locked it.
And came back in no time.
I climbed over her and kissed her again, more intensely.. more passionately.. her hands on my neck pulling me closer and closer. Today.. no one can come between us. No one.

After kissing her neck and lips for 5 minutes straight I looked at her dress.
"Aren't you wearing a bra?" I asked.
She blushed.
"No this is.. umm.. I was trying this dress and this dress doesn't need bra with it so"
Her sentence never came to an end because I slid her sleeves down and the view took my breath away.
I forget to breathe.
She. Is. Damn. Beautiful.
Our eyes get locked again and she held me closer with her hands.
"I want you baby" I told her. I know this sounds crazy but her.. eyes..lips...dress... everything was making me hard and hard.. teasing me in every way possible and I don't know how to not react to it.
"I'm yours" she said.
I hold her chest in my hand and kissed it. Felt like my heart started beating at its 3x speed but I didn't pay any attention to it. Now not. The girl in front of me is the love of my life. The moment is what I always imagined like it would be and truly she will be the death of me.
I kissed her chest all the way down till her belly.. and she closed her eyes.. I looked at her. Her face looked like a goddess. And I'm a complete mess.
I saw the last piece of cloth on her body. Her panties and I removed it.. she opened her eyes and bit her lip. I smirk.
"Do you want me to open my shirt"  I asked her in a teasing voice knowing she can't resist anything from me at this moment and vice versa.
She gave me a nod and I opened my shirt and throw it on the floor.
"What do you want Baby?" I asked her looking at her eyes intently.
"You" she replied.
I kissed her cheek and turned her around.
I kissed her back.. and followed my way to her bottom waist. She moaned.
"You wet for me?" I asked and listening to myself I felt like I'll faint.
Have some courage shubman.
She turned around and our eyes met again.
"Yes"
I kissed her between her legs. She moaned my name again.
I kissed her and started licking her she took my hair in her hands and her head fell backwards. Even more if possible.

Rashi pov---
Heaven? Yes. This is heaven.. the passion he had.. he amount of butterflies in my stomach.. the sensation in all my body all over.. is impossible to explain.
He looked at me again and came over..and his wet tongue rubbed against my nipple.. I closed my eyes and took hold of the bedsheet tightly.

Third person pov---
Just when shubman sucked her nipples and she moaned his name he went back to her sweet wet pussy and let his tongue did the job.. she continuously moaned and then he slid his finger into her.. her hands got stick on his shoulder as he did so.. she felt stars over her closed eyes as she bit her lip..
"I want to hear you" he said.
And she released her lip and let out a moan escape her mouth.
He increased his pace and looked at her. She moaned and then she look at him with eyes that showed emotions.. wanting more.. He smirked at this.
He slid another finger into her and said in her ear "you like my fingers so much? Eh?"
She blushed with her eyes closed and bit her lip again to stop a moan to escape her mouth.
"Shub..I can't hold it" she said.
"Uhm-mh" he said.
"Can I release it?"
"Nuh-uh…just a little longer"
"Oh shubman.. please "
He smirked at her and kissed her on lips.. taking it as a sign.. she released it. Slowly opening her eyes and looking at shubman.. she felt shy but then she knew it was her shubman.. he kissed her intently and she kissed him back..
Then she tugged at his belt and shubman smiling at this while kissing her helped her to do so.
She looked down.. at his erected dick.. her eyes fixed on it as she gulped.
He smiled.
"Too big is it?" He asked smirking.
She shoved his chest a little when she pushed him back and climb upon him. He looked a little shocked at her boldness but then he rested his hands on her waist. Naked waist.
"Do you want me to?" She asked.
"Baby.."
"Yes shubman.. tell me.. do you?"
He bend her towards himself and kissed her.. she understood what he wants and went down on her..
She kissed his chest.. inches.. inch by inch.. and he groaned a little.. she went down and down and lick at his waist.. he looked at her.. she looked back at him.. both with heavy breathing..
"Rashi.."
"Sshhh...I get it"
She took him whole inside her mouth and started doing her job.
"Rashiiii.."
She continued her job and then looked again at him.
He was panting.. so as she.. both looking at each other with an expression full of....
"Rashi are you inside?" A voice came as both of them looked around and again at each other.

Shubman pov---
I'm telling you.. I never felt this much irritated before.. I was feeling like I was the luckiest person in the world when someone knocked on the door. Why the hell everyone disturb us whenever we are alone?
I looked at rashi.. she was furious too but then she moved from over me and looked at me.. I too got on my feet..
"Put on some clothes and hide in my bathroom" she said.
"Bathroom? Ye jyada suspicious nhi lagega"

This was really awkward.. just 2 minutes back.. we were in the middle of something such good.. and right now.. I can see the disappointment in her eyes too due to the disturbance in our most..most beautiful moment.
Again a knock came.. and with a voice.it must be of ritika di.

"No.. agar tumhe yaha kisi ne dekh liya to jaan jayegi humari"
I nodded and took my clothes and went to the bathroom.

Sorry guys. This is a little weird to write.. I'm writing for the first time so I don't know how it was. Hope it would be not that bad?