oh no.

Rashi pov--

The night. OH. MY. GOD.
It was the other best night of my life.
That much happy I was when I get into AIIMS, and I never thought I could be any more happy but last night made me realise that I CAN.

Right now when I'm in his room, in his bed, in his blanket and in his arm.. I realised how much I love him. How much I want him.. how much he loves me and wants me.

It feels like I'm in the world of fairy tale. I never thought I would even be friends with him anyday and here we are so close to each other that no one can come any more closer.

"Hey sweetheart, can't stop staring huh?" He asked with a curl of lips in his sleep.
Well he is not asleep now for sure.
"Who said I was staring at you?" I asked smirking.
"I don't think anyone else is in my bed except you and me" he replied smiling still eyes closed.
"Stup up" I snapped with burning cheeks when I realised what THINGS we did on his bed when we were alone last night.
"Make me" I said opening his eyes with a teasing look.
"You wish" I said and flipped back on the cushions behind me.

He hugged me from my back and kissed my bare shoulder.
That is when I realise one more thing.
We're naked inside the blanket.
"You know how beautiful you are? Sweetheart"
He said with another butterfly kiss on my shoulder.
I blushed.

I moved closer into him. He tugged me into his chest.
"We should move now.. what if someone is searching for us?"
"Uhm. Later" he said and started kissing my neck.
I throw my head behind.
He kissed my jaw from behind and his hands rubbed circles on my bare waist.

"Shubman" I moaned.
He feels amazing. He made me feel amazing. Amazing.

Just when we were aboto move any further my phone started ringing.
I open my eyes and looked at my phone.
Rohit jiju.
Oh no.

"Shubman it's rohit jiju" I told him but he just hummed in my neck.
"Shubmann"
He groaned.
"Alright alright" he kissed my cheek and moved from me.
He left me and I pick the call.

"Where are you rashi?" Rohit jiju asked.
"Uhh.. I'm in my room" I lied.
" I'm in your room and I don't think you have a invisibility cloak."

Oh no.
"Oh yeah I'm in the garden just came for a walk" I lied again and cursed myself.
I totally forgot about getting caught.

"Garden? But last night you entered in the hotel and never left.. the guards told me"
My eyes widened.

"I'm in athiya bhabhi's room I'll just come to you in 2 minutes." I told him and cut the call.

Terrible. Such a Terrible liar I'm.

I move out of the bed and dressed myself.

"Baby, I'll come with you" shubman told me with a worried expression on his face.
"No shub.. if anyone will see you with me we are done."
"But rashi-"
"No. Please let me handle this." I assured him but he was still unconvinced.
I just him a peck and moved out of the room in less than 2 minutes.

Kl bhai's room his just next to his room so it was the closest also I trust them with this so I decided to went to them and ask for help. I hope it work.

I knocked and athiya bhabhi immediately took me in.
Just as I entered I saw kl bhai talking to shubman on video call.
"No shubman.. it's good you informed me... But don't left your room. If anyone will see you it would not end very well"
"But Bhai I can't leave her alon-"
"Shubman don't worry we both will ease the situation " bhai tried to calm him but he didn't.

Oh my shub.
I smiled to myself looking at his worried face. For me.

Bhai assured him and told him not to left his room. He somehow agreed.

Bhai looked at me and smiled.
"He worries about you a lot, this much worried I have never seen him until it comes to you"
I blushed.

"He told me you both entered the hotel two different times so it's safe also there is no camera between his and my room gates so it's again safe but I highly doubt Rohit will believe us"
I nodded.

"Still it's good came here.. shub told me everything don't worry I'll convince Rohit that you were here... but rashi you should tell him the truth as soon as possible. Shubman too wants to told him the truth"

"Yeah.. it's just we think it's not the correct time you know"
He nodded.

Just as he moved I went to sit with athiya bhabhi when he looked at me in a teasing way.
What?
"What?" I asked confused.
"So you and shubman together in his room whole night, alone. huh?" She asked grinning.
I felt my cheeks burning.
I said nothing.
She smiled and told me to fresh myself as I was definately looking well weird.
When I saw myself in the bathroom mirror I felt myself burning cheeks from embarrassment even more. Anyone can get what we were doing if someone saw me in this condition.
Thanks to shubman as he already informed about our condition to kl bhai and kl bhai didn't laugh at me or gave me any teasing look. Now I understand why bhabhi was looking at me like that, grinning.

Oh fuck.

Thankfully All my hickeys were covered by my clothes and hair but my makeup and hair? Terrible.

God save me.
I freshen myself and when I came out. I hear someone say something to me. And when I saw the people my heart almost dropped.

It was rohit jiju with shubman and he was shooting daggers at me.
"Where were you?" He asked me.
I looked at shubman and then at him. Shubman gave me a it's alright look don't panic look. And I blinked.

Hope it's in control.

"I was here I already told you"
"Bullshit" he roared.

"Rohit calm down bro. She is here from last night. It was something she was talking to athiya and slept here." Kl bhai tried to calm him down.

"Really?" He asked still with a chill in his voice.
We nodded.
He looked at shubman "I want to talk to you about something just come with me" and with that he grabbed his hand and left.

I was left with nothing but questions. What does he wants to talk to shubman about? Does he know?
Just when I could I ask anything kl bhai interrupted thoughts.

"He knows"
And my heart skipped beats.

Want to know what will happen? Like and comment if you do.