I'm sorry.

Shubman's pov--

I came in the party with hardik ishan and siraj Bhai, virat bhai and Rohit Bhai will be joining us soon. But I'm just waiting to see rashi.
I don't know why but I just want to see her.
It's the first day I saw her and still I feel and instant connection with her. Maybe she'll forgive me for my behaviour.

This is my outfit --

After 10 minutes ishan elbowed me and I see her

After 10 minutes ishan elbowed me and I see her. God she is looking so beautiful and hot. Damn shubman control yourself.

"Bhai, rashi kitni acchi lg rhi hai na" ishan said.
Well yeah.
"Haan acchi to lg rhi hai" I said looking at her in awe.
"Hello" she came to join us all.
"You're looking great madam" hardik Bhai said.
"Thankyou mister" she said playfully.
( They know eachother very well already)
"Sach me bht acchi lg rhi ho" ishan said to her smiling.
She smile too. And he asked her to dance.
What the hell.
She said yes and they both went on the stage.
Looking at them, my eyebrows furrowed.. he has his one hand in her hand and one on her back while her hand on his shoulder.
I felt a pinch in my heart all of a sudden but I ignored it.

Why is she so friendly with him? Maybe she likes him? He is a great cricketer too afterall and has so many fans , Maybe she is too his fan?
Oh stop it , I said to the voice inside my head and move to get a drink.

After 5 minutes straight watching them dancing, I went on the stage and asked her.
"Would you like to dance with me?"
She looked shocked at first but then she said'sure'.
Ishan left us and while he was going back she looked at me suspiciously.

She placed her hands on both of my shoulders and I on her waist.
My heart is beating fast man.

"Rashi look I'm sorry I really am" I said with so much of guilt.
"What? Why are you sorry,it is me who should say sorry not you!" She snapped back.
"No you didn't do anything, dekho Mai tumhe blame nhi kar rha tha, sach! Mai bas bol diya jo dil me tha, but mujhe Aisa nhi kehna chahiye tha.." I said and looked at her eyes.
Our eyes locked.
She smiled.

Yesss!!!
She smiled

"I'm also Sorry, I shouldn't had..had.."
"Hmm?" I asked her confused.
What is she sorry for? She didn't do anything man!
" I shouldn't had looked at your lips like tha-" she said and break the eye contact.
Oh my god she is looking so cute when she is shy.
Wait she is feeling awkward.
Damn, only if she knew I wanted to taste her lips so bad right now..

"Oh it's alright it happens" I say calmly.
"What happens?" She looked at me directly.
"Oh umm I mean I also told you my feelings that I was distracted by you.. you know we have just met and I practically put you in a awkward spot..and also made you think that I was blaming you.."
She blinked.
"So it's was you're sad about?"
"Yeah" I said Lamely.
She laughed.

Her laugh.

"And I thought you're mad at me because I was looking at your li--" she stopped and blushed.
Beautiful.she is.
"Acchaaa? So tumhe lga ki Mai awkward hojaunga?"
"Nhi mujhe lga tumhe lga hoga ki Mai kitni ajeeb hu"
"No way!" I told her quickly.
"To tum kya keh rhe ho ki Mai tumhari baaton se or tum meri baato se awkward hogye?" She questioned
"Mai nhi hua.. mai bas Darr rha tha ki tum bura man gyi hogi" I told her truthfully.
"Same"
What?
Means she wanted to kiss me?

Oh stop day dreaming Shubman she is just saying that because she is mature, not a love sick puppy like you!

So am I in love?
You just met her today!
So? Maybe it's love at first sight.
Oh stop it.

We looked at each other for so long then I said.
"Can we go for a coffee tomorrow? Agar tum mereae naraz nhi ho to?" I said.
"Ofcourse. Or tum bhi nhi ho na?"
She is so cuteeeee.
"Bilkul Nhi, miss beautiful" I told her smiling.
She blushed.
"So.."
Before I could finish ishan interrupted us.
This boy! I know he is my best mate but I want to punch him sometimes. Like this time-

"Bhai kitna der se dance kar rhe ho tumlog?" He asked.
"Abhi to aaye hai" I said looking a little annoyed.
"40 mint hogye bhai"
This long? Kab beeta itna time?

He shook his head and drag me towards the gate after We excused ourselves and rashi got a call at the same time.

After a few minutes he asked.
"What is it with you two?" He asked directly raising his eyebrows towards rashi, who was talking to someone on call.
"What? Nothing!" I snapped.
"Jhooth mat bol"
"Are bhai sach me kuch nhi"
"To tu itna cidha hua kyu tha jab merese baat kar rhi rhi or jb mai tum logo ko bulane aagya?"
"Nhi mai to bas thak gya hu"
"Or isliye dance krte waqt samay ka pata hi nhi chala?"
Is he grandson of James bond or someone?
"Bhai tu jyade soch rha hai chal na chalte hai" And I made him go with me in some way and changed the topic.
I took a glace at rashi who was still talking on the phone.

Coffee Tomorrow! YES.