date?

Shubman pov--

I got up late. What do you expect? I slept at 4 in the morning.
Yesterday was a long day.
Today is my date with Rashi. Or whatever you say it.
I'm quite nervous, why?
I got up from my bed and went towards bathroom and took a shower first then I came out. I have to go to the practice also so let's go to practice first.

It's 10:47 already.

I went into the stadium and saw all my team mates had already started their practice.
I looked around and catch ishan. He is my best friend.
"Hey Ishu sup?"
"All good bro, you late?"
"Yeah, raat ko late hogya sone me"
"Tumhe? Or late?"
"Haan Bhai mai bhi to insaan hu"
"Nhi tu usually late hota nhi hai"

He is right. I never get late for my practice. And today I'm 30 mints late.
I shook my head and started my practice.

Ishan pov--
Why is it with him? He was behaving weird last day and now he is late for practice! There is definately something going on. But he won't tell me. Let's see.

After 2 hours of practice he came to sit next to me and he was looking at his phone.

"Kya hua Bhai? Rashi ka message hai kya?" I joked.
But he didn't laugh.
"What? Nhi toh" he looked like he is lying.
"Bhai bta de agar kuch baat hai to mai tera dost hu"
He hesitated and then told me is going out with rashi today. Wow!

"Tu rashi ke sath date pe jarha hai?"
He blushed
"Yeah" he said.
"To tu bata kyu nhi rha tha Bhai"
"Mujhe laga ki rashi kahi tereko pasand karti hogi"
He looked a little sad at this. Idiot he is.
"Janta hai? Kal rashi or mai dance kar rhe the to kya hua?" I asked him
"Kya?" He looked at me.
"She was literally staring at you, and when I asked is everything okay? She said yes , but he was totally distracted by you"
Shubman blinked thrice.
"Sach me?"
"Haan Bhai" I assured.
Then he told me all about their misunderstanding Type talk they had.
I nodded.

"So what did she say? She is coming with you means she is not angry or anything?"
"Yes she said she was just worried never angry" he told me.
"Tab to teri chandi hi chandi hai" I teased him
He laugh.

Rashi pov--
I have a date or whatever it is, today with my crush. I can't believe this! I know it's not actually a date but it can be considered as one.

So now the matter is what to wear? It's not normal right? Unit everyday you go out with your crush on a coffee date afterall.

I asked my friends after I told them the whole story and they told me to borrow a dress from Anushka, as she has amazing dress collection.
But I denied.
If anushka will know about the date thing she's gonna tell virat and then he'll told hardik bhaiya and he'll tell everybody. Damn.

"What do I do?" I say frustrated not able to find a suitable dress.
"I have a idea! You can borrow a dress from Athiya bhabhi! Even if she'll tell Rahul bhaiya, he'll not tell anyone about it?"

This seems like a good idea.

"Yeah, let's ask her."
I went to rahul bhaiya and asked him if Athiya bhabhi has come with her or not. He told me she's cane just this morning and I'm glad about it. She is really kind and positive. Just like bhaiya!

"Hey! Bhabhi how are you" we met her and hugged her.she hugged us back.

"Hey you guys!"
Then we talked about an hour! I completely forgot about the dress thing.

Then kavya reminded me.
"Oh yeah Bhabhi I need a help from you"
"Haan rashi bolo na" she is such a sweetie.
"Wo mujhe ek acchi si dress borrow karni hai, mere pas jyade dresses nhi hai acchi, mai bas simple dresses hi lekar aayi thi"
I told her.
She show me her dresses.. beautiful all of it.
Then she chose one for me. It's also very beautiful.