.

Rashi pov---
I don't know what happened to shub.. I mean I know he wanted to say something.. but he was looking so sad when I saw him in the nets today.. should I go and talk to him?

"Rashi.. chal na kuch khane chalte hai" kavya insisted the next evening of our amazing date which ended up a disaster. For him.
"Yaar Mera man nhi kar rha kuch khane ka" I told her.
"Bhai Teri date acchi nhi Hui to kya hume bhi bhookha maaregi?" Ishita asked irritated.
"Are to tumlog kha lo na jaake Maine roka hai kya?" I replied.
"Rashi dekh relax kar.. he must be feeling awkward.. I mean kisi ko bhi ajeeb lgega ki uska partner kya sochega.. aise tabyat kharab hogi achanak toh"
"I know.. but it's not just embarassment.. he knows I don't feel awkward neither do he.. there is something else yaar"
Ishita just shook her head.

"Tumlog chalo mai aati hu" I told them.
"Koi kahi nahi jarha" anushka came and speak up.
"Kyu di?" Kavya asked.
"Kyuki hum Aaj nikal rahe hai next match ke liye.Yaha jyadee din reh Gaye ab next match ke liye chalna hoga"
I completely forgot about that.

We went to our rooms and we packed everything in hurry and get back to the hall..
Everyone was coming.
Damn.
"Di Aaj to aapne bacha hi liya hum to bhul hi jate ki jana bhi hai" Ishita told her.
"Haan yaar" I replied.
Anushka smirk.
"Shubman se dhyan hatega tab to kuch dikhega.. par tum dono ko to yaad rakhna tha" she said looking towards both my friends.
Damn.
"Boys are coming in the bus.. we have to go by cars." ritika di came and told us then we sat in the car.
We get into the car and left for airport.

I saw shubman at the airport talking to shreyas Iyer but I didn't ask him anything neither he looked at me.
What happened to him?

So I messaged him.

Shubman ❤️
Are you fine?

Yes.

Then why aren't you talking to me?

When?

Stop giving me one word replies.

Are. Sorry. Meri tabiyat bas thodi kharab hai baby

But tumne kaha ki tum thik ho.. kaisi hai tabiyat?

Thik hai.

You sure?

Yeah yeah. Ttyl. <3

What ? What has happened to him? This boy na.

We spent our time in flight and reach the destination. Lucknow Ofcourse.

We went in cars with all ladies and guards and I went to my room straight. Not want to eat anything actually.

Is he angry or upset? Is he embarrassed? But it wasn't his fault or anything? And what did he wanted to say?

Shubman pov---
Rashi must be thinking I'm the most crazy person. First I took her to the places saying I want to tell her something and then get sick and left her alone wondering what it all was.

I feel bad about it. What do I do?
I feel like crying right now.

So as a best friend I called ishan and told him everything.
He listens to everything and told me that he is coming to my room.
Yeah we reached the hotel in Lucknow after I made no eye contacts with her because I have already messed up everything so bad. What can I say?

After 5 minutes he knocked my door. I opened it and there he was.
With virat bhai.

"Kya hua shub tujhe" virat bhai asked entering.
And because I was so tensed I told him everything.
They looked at me for a minute and then ishan started laughing.virat bhai glared at him.
I feel like I'll cry.
"Shub dekh isme embarassment ki koi baat nhi hai.. hojata hai.. or tu is baat ko leke jo pareshan hau ki kya hoga nhi hoga.. Just go and tell her... Nothing fancy this time.. you prepared the fancy proposal par kya hua.. mai ye nhi keh rha ki special nhi karna hota hai but tune kiya or usdin baat nhi kar paya to ab bata de.. and obviously after world cup you'll have your time"
Still not convinced.
"Meri baat Maan ja bata de"
"Bata du?"
"Bata de"
I looked at him and he gave me a serious assuring nod.
Okay. Let's do this.
"Mai jarha hu" I told them and run towards her room.

My heart beating fast and fast...
What will she say?
Does she loves me? Or not?
Will she laugh at me?
No. I don't think..
But what if she only likes me?

With all these questions. I gave a knock on her gate.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Door open.
There is she. Looking beautiful as always.
I came into the room and locked the door.

"Kya hogya tha shubman tumhe? Okay ho?" She asked worried.
I kissed her.
We melted into the kiss. But I have to tell her first.
I broke the kiss after 10 seconds and looked into her eyes.
"I love you, Rashi"
She looked at me. Shock in her eyes. Then immediately her expression change and she started smiling and hugged me.
I hugged her back.
She broke the hug and looked at me. Blushing.
"I love you too." She said.

Damnnnn.. I can't believe this.. she..she loves me? Oh my god. SHUBMAN Your girl loves you. Come on. Ofcourse she is my girl now. No? Yes!

We looked at each other for another 2 minutes before she speak up.
"To yhi batane ke liye legye the" she asked smiling.
I nodded smiling.
"You're so cute shub" she said and filled the distance between us.
She pushed me to the wall and kissed me furiously. Yes furiously. Well I kissed her back with the same intensity. My hands on her waist.. her in my hair and one on my chest.
Suddenly I felt her hands on my chest.. button.. is she opening my shirt. I smile and continued to kiss her.
After a few minutes of kissing we broke apart and I noticed myself.. all my buttons unbuttoned already smart.
I looked at her abd smirk.
I took her up in my arms and placed her onto the bed.
And removed my shirt.
She looked at me dazed. And then cupped mt face in her hand and kissed me again.
I kissed her neck. She closed her eyes. Hands on my neck. I sucked her neck. Again and again.. until she started moaning my name.
"Shub.."
"Uhm?"
"Shub.. what if someone will come"
"No one will come tonight" I told her sucking her collarbone.
After continuing my business on her neck and collarbone my hands shifted on her chest..
I touched her.. I never felt this type of sensation in my life before. She noticed my need and sat up.. she looked at me and then opened her t shirt.
My eyes from her face shifted to the amazing view.
Looks like heaven in front of my eyes.
I climbed up on her and kissed her jawline and took hold of her chest.. my hands wandered over her bra.. and rested on it.
Just then. Just like everytime. Someone knocked the door.
Fuck.
"Who's that?" Rashi asked looking at me.
"I think it's Virat bhai.. or ishan.. I told them I'm coming to you"
She looked terrified.
Grab your clothes and put them on. She said grabbing her own t shirt and sliding it down her head.
"But.." I started.
"What?" She asked terrified.
"I'm hard" I replied sheepishly
Her face go red but then again a knock came on the door and she took my hand and and went to the door.

And opened the door.
I

shaan!