lifesaver.

Shubman pov---
I got behind the parking area and waited for a few minutes when I saw rashi coming towards me.
She was looking more beautiful or I'm just being extra horny?
I went towards her and she smiled.
I took her hands slowly in mine and guide her towards the back area.
I don't know what I was doing and where I was taking her, my mind was full focused on her only.
We stop near a pillar and she looked at me.Iymt was a little dark but enough to see each other faces.
"Where are we going shub?" She asked.
"Wherever do you want to go" I replied with a grin.
"Maybe back to our friends?" She asked teasingly.
Nah. I can't let her go. Not now.
"I pull her close to myself as my back hit the pillar, she is in my arms.
"Not so soon love " I told her slowly in her ear.
And we looked at each other.
"Being romantic huh?" She asked with a smirk.
I gave her a wink.
She shoved me and tried to trick me and get away.
I caught her and started rubbing circles on her hands.
We looked at each other for a little long.
"Remember you asked me why I was distracted by  you Rashi"
She nodded smiling.
"Because you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or met in my life… you were looking just breathtaking." I told her getting lost in her eyes.
She smile.
"You are an amazing person shubman" she told me.
But I was so mesmerized by her that I was totally lost.
Then I kissed her.
It wasn't like the other kisses we had before. It was more. Like we both wanted more than just kissing.
Out lips shifted against each other and our tongues met, both of our tongues collided and we both felt hungry which has nothing to do with the food hunger. My hands from her waist.. Soon went to her lower back where my hands rest on her bare skin
Yeah she is wearing a bloody hot tank top. and she on that touch groaned into my mouth. Our lips moved perfectly on each other's and her hands from my neck went to my hair when I kissed her neck.
I felt a tingling sensation as she moaned. Her sound was dangerously sexy.. I can give anything to hear that again which came from my own actions with her.
My lips sucked her neck a lot. And she moaned multiple times, everytime she do, I get bonus and a reason to do it again and more..she tugged on my hair and her eyes closed mouth open moaning my lips my her neck sucking slowing up her earlobe. I bite it and her one hand came on my collar gripping it tightly. I found the right spot behind her ear and started sucking it. My hands moving towards her jeans and her already on my shirt.
She unbutton the first button and then second.. third.. she was doing it that fastly but I was dong my job continuously, finding correct spots and her moaning continues.
After she opened my third button my hands went towards her hips and I started rubbing there with my hands. definately I had my hands on the jeans but still.. Nervousness is obvious isn't it?
I started rubbing her softy over the jeans and looked at her. She looked like a beautiful goddess. My already erected part and bulged pants were obvious but seeing her like that made it harder.
I immediately sucked her neck and she started moaning again but then we heard footsteps...

Hell. Who is it?
Rashi realised it too and looked at me in horror.. I caught her wrist and pulled her towards the nearest car.. we stepped in its back and looked at who it was..
And we froze..
It was Rohit bhai..what is he doing here? Has he heard anything about us or he came to find us because we were absent from..
I checked my watch. Shit. From 35 minutes..
Rashi looked at me with horror in her eyes. That were not for herself but for me...

I took her hands and we ran in the opposite direction.. we came towards the car parking and I told her to go there and come like nothing happened and I'll go somewhere else and say something else..

She shook her hands and not leave mt hands.. I gave her a kiss on her cheek abd told her not to worry.
She nodded and go towards the car..
I on the other hand went towards the road and took a auto.. I asked the auto to drop me at the nearby restaurant. I quickly message rashi abd asked what was she doing and is she fine.
But the message wasn't delivered.
It made me a little scared. I shouldn't have done that.. not right now... Should have controlled myself. But it was nearly impossible whenever she is near me. This close. I felt bad for leaving her alone in such condition but That was the best I could think of in that less time..
I message her again. But she wasn't online.
Then I message ishan and asked him to call me ask where am I.

Rashi pov--
This is scary. But I shouldn't be scared. I'm here just to take some rest.. nothing else. Don't let your heartbeat came outside your body or your emotions as your expression on the face.
After a few minutes Rohit jiju called my name and I looked at him.
I went towards him normally. He ran to me. Fuck
"Yep. What happened? You here?" I asked him casually.
"Where have you been?" He asked me worried
I felt bad.. I'm hiding this big thing from him. But right now is not the right time for announcements.

I normally lifted my eyebrows and speak.
"I told kavya and Ishita that I'm going to my car for taking my phone, I forgot it here." I told him.
He hugged me like I'm a baby girl or something and then told me
"You know how scared I was? You were absent from last 10 minutes and your friends told me you were going somewhere towards the car area..but you never returned." He said worriedly again.

Poor big brother instinct. 
And My stupid friends.. near the car? I told them to say in the car parking. These two..
And only if he know I'm absent from 40 minutes.

I smile and we went towards the others. He told me not to go anywhere alone... I can take anyone with me like my friends or ishaan shubman.. as they were my friends too..or them.. elder people.

Only if he knew...

Sorry for late update and short update... We lost the wc. but I'm proud of ict. They did amazing throughout the tournament. One match can't decide what they are.
Also my mood was off.  So I'm not regular. I'll try to be regular.. but can't say anything because ofcourse life is unpredictable.