scared

Rashi pov---
When I pick up the call.. rohit jiju was very silent.. the first question he asked if I went outside in this condition and I said yes. Then he told me he is coming to meet me. And he himself hang up the call.
This is scary. I know he must be upset that ahy I went outside in the first place and then if he saw the photo which I think he has.. it's not going to end well.

In less than 10 minutes someone knocked my door and I open it. Ritika di and Rohit jiju there. As I had expected.
They came inside.
"Bahar gayi thi rashi tum?" Rohit jiju asked again. The expression on his face was somewhat horrifying.
"Y-yes" I said.
"Where did you go?"
Fuck. What did we planned to say?
I looked around and saw Ishita and kavya struggling to say something. I took a deep breath and look back at my brother in law. More like my brother by law.
"We..we just went for a ride."
"We" he repeated.
Ritika di looked at me with a expression mixed with tension and anger.
"What do you mean by we" he asked.
I gulped.
"We as in me Ishita kav-"
"Shubman gill" he cut me in middle.
"Jiju he was-"
"What" he asked.
I looked around to get some help from mt friends.
But I didn't get any. So I turned back to face them.
"I need an explanation of why you were with him in a pub at this hour"
I check the time on the wall clock and it was saying 10:47. This long we were in the pub? I didn't realise.
And what PUB? Did he saw our kissing photo. I mentally cursed myself for being so stupid and kissing him in the middle of the crowd.
"Hum to shaam me hi gaye the" I try to defend myself.
But the horror was visible in my body language.
"What time? The photo of you two at the pub was posted about 1 hour ago that mean after 9 you two were in a pub and if I remember you were in hospital the day before and then you with that boy shubman--"
"We were not alone" I said cutting him in between his sentence.
"Really?"
"Haan, Ishita ishaan and kavya were also there" I lied.
He looked at me for a moment and then said-"Call those two"
I know by those two he mean ishaan and shub. I took a moment and then call ishaan, because I didn't wanted to call shubman in front of them. It somehow felt illegal right now.
"Ishaan can you and shubman come to my room"
He said okay and I cut the call. They already know what's gonna happen.

Shubman pov----
When virat bhai came to meet us, he was looking a Little tensed, he came and asked me about the photo matter, I told him the truth, if felt good to tell someone the truth, because I'm tired of lying about it.. I love her. But the situations.. I want to tell Rohit bhai as soon as possible but rashi thinks it's not a right time and way to tell him about it, which I agree but still it feels bad.. I want to tell him the truth and will face whatever his reaction would be.. after all we love each other.
Virat bhai listen to me and then tell ishaan that rohit bhai is already very angry.. he then gave us an
In no time they came and till then no one speak a word in my room, the unusual silence was scary af.
When they came and knock and Ishita open the door rohit jiju looked directly at shubman.
Danger in his eyes.
"Why did you two were outside this hour? Alone."
Shubman looked at me and then said "we were not alone"
I looked somewhat guilty...I know he wants to tell him the truth but the moment was not allowing him to say so.
"Jhooth nhi sunna mujhe shubman"
Ishaan interrupt and said-"shub shi keh rha hai Bhai hum sab bhi-"
"Shubman I asked you something" he asked again.
I shook my head in horror.
"Rohit bhai" shubman started.
"TERI HIMMAT KAISE HUI MERI BEHEN KO PHASANE KI" he said in a loud voice.
This is not going to end well.
"Bhai Aisa nhi hai mai-" shubman started again but he cut him in middle.
"Dekh shubman, mai tujhe maarna nhi chahta tu janta hai lekin ye meri behen ka mamla hai isliye Mai sach sunna chahta hu"
He said in a very low voice this time.
"Rohit Bhai mai--"
Someone knocked the door this time.
Ishita open the door quickly and found a boy in there.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Wo ishaan sir abhi aaplog ke sath wapis aaye to jaldi me apni jacket bhul aaye the car me,and unke room me Gaya to pta chala ki wo yaha aaye hue hai" he said.
Everyone's focus shifted towards him now.
"Ishaan tum bhi Gaye the?" Ritika di asked.
"Haan di mai to Gaya hi tha.. mai to keh hi raha hu tabse"
Rohit jiju will not believe this.
"How do you know they were all together?" He asked the boy.
"Maine dekha chaaro sath me gaadi se utar rhe the or phir inhone mujhe key di toMai gaadi ko park krne jarha tha dusri jagah tbhi maine dekha jacket hai andar" he said. If ishaan has hired him for this acting, he is really doing pretty good acting.
Rohit jiju's eyebrow relaxed a bit.
"Thik hai tum jao" he said.
And then he went back saying good day.
"So you five were together" he said finally which made me feel guilty, for not telling him the truth, we both I and shubman want to tell him the truth but as we know wc is going on and it would create a big distraction for both the openers of the team the captain.
I nodded.
"Then why the pic of two of you in car and you two in the pub went viral"
I wonder what type of photos they were but if we were even touching in any of the photo.. he wouldn't be asking us this way.
"We all went for some ride and just went inside a bar for a few minutes" ishan added.
Rohit jiju looked at each of us and then his expression got somehow normal.
"You all know she was in hospital a day before and you all took her inside a pub?" He asked angrily.
But his anger was not scary this time.
"Sorry Bhai" ishan said.
Shubman didn't say a word.. I know he is feeling bad about lying, but I can't let him tell the truth. Not right now.

After a few minutes he told me to take some rest and patted on ishan and shubman's shoulder. And both him and di left us five alone.
Ishaan made a fake expression saying "back gaye" silently.
"Shubman" I said.
He looked at me, guilt filled in his eyes.
I had expected it already.
"You don't have to feel guilty about it" I told him in a assuring voice, while ishaan checked outside if someone was secretly listening to our conversation from outside.
"Mujhe ye sab thik nhi lag rha rashi.. hume unhe sach bata dena chahiye, or humne galat hi kya kiya hai jo hum Darr rhe hai" he said.
He is right but the moment is not right.
"Bhai tu agar abhi sach batata to tujhe wc bhi khelne nhi milta" ishan joked but no one laugh.
"Aisa nhi hai.. rohit bhai samjh jayenge agar hum shi se unse samjhaye to, but this lying business is not something I'm liking " he said.
I step towards him and took his hand in mine.
" Mai samjhti hu tumhe jhooth bolna accha nhi lag rha shub, but hum kuch din to wait kar hi skte hai na"
"Par ab hum itne jhooth bol rhe hai to jab sach btayenge to unhe bura nhi lagega? Or waise bhi wo phle agar gussayenge bhi to unka haq hai  par baat samjhenge bhi to baad me" he said looking in my eyes.
I smile. He is the best boyfriend.
"Baby" I started.
Ishaan did a fake cough.
I shook my head.
"Mai unhe sach batane jarha hu" shubman said.
I and ishaan hold his hand each.
"Pagal hogya hai? Abhi batayega to or galat hojayega sab baat" ishan told him.
I nodded.
Shubman made a annoyed face.
Cutie.
"Thik hai lekin Mai unhe jald se jald bata dunga" he said.
I told him okay.
"Abhi hum dono chalte hai.." ishaan told us.
We nodded and shubman kissed my forehead before leaving the room.
I blushed.