Ind vs nz

Shubman pov--
I must tell you... When I saw her with rachin again, my blood boiled, it was impossible to control my jealousy this time. I went to the dressing room and locked it from inside. Rashi came and started punching the door. I told her to go but she didn't, after a few minutes, my heart started trembling, I know it would hurt her, her hands, I can't hurt her. I open the door and saw her looking at me. I held her hand and kissed it. I know I wouldn't be able to do it in any other condition but right now I'm on the edge of crying, seeing her like this her hands were red and that kills me when she get hurt, I noticed her gaze as I kissed her hand and asked her why she is hurting herself. She pushed me inside the room and pecked on my lips.
This is it. Every cell in my body started dancing as I held her face in my hands and kissed her. It was amazing. There is nothing better I can say about it. It was really amazing. I felt like the whole world is mine and she is my world. After we kissed we move apart for some air and then again she gently kissed me again. We kissed and kissed and our I didn't realise when my hands went on her lower back and her on my neck. The touch was everything.
We were kissing hard when someone knocked the door.
We looked at war other and tried to calm ourselves down. And then I opened the door it was Rohit bhai.
It was a scary situation. She is his sister in law. But somehow rashi manage the situation.
Rohit was left and we left the room too.

Right now I'm in the ground, the door has done and NZ win and asked to bat first.
I looked at rashi and she looked at me at the same time, our eyes met and she smiled. My heartbeat increase when I remember what just happened between us. I gave her a smile and wink at her. She blushed.

After sometime we went on the field and did our fielding and NZ was playing good.

"Excuse me shubman?" Rachin asked in between the breaks.
"Yeah?" I asked a little carelessly. I know he liked Her. Jealous me.
"Have you talk to rashi this morning?"
What the fuck this man wants with her?
"No, why?"
"Oh nothing" he said.
Idiot.

Rashi pov--
The match was going good and shubman did amazing fielding. Everyone was doing great. Bowling was amazing too!!
After NZ did their batting, shubman along with the team came inside and then again went on the grounds.
Shubman started and hit fours and sixes. Then everyone played. Virat sir was amazing as usual and then we won the match.
I along with my friends went to congratulate them and then shubman held my hand and took me to a corner.

"I'm really sorry.. I ignored you because.." he started.
"I know.. mujhe realise nhi hua ki tum rachin se jealous ho.. mera sach me dhyan hi nhi gya" I said.
He smile.
"Not now.."
"Accha? Ab jealous nhi ho?" I asked with a smile.
"Nahh. Because now I know that he likes you.. not you."
"Accha? How do you know?" I say with my eyebrows raise.
"You wouldn't have let me kiss you then" he said with a blush.
He is so cute.
"Uhm uhmmm, oh yeahh we kissed " I said with a smirk.
He smile again.
We along with the team and family went to the hotel and talk about the match. We did enjoy the fun time and took glances at each other throughout the dinner.
But this time someone noticed it.
Guess who?
Virat sir.

Shubman pov--
After we left the dinner table rashi went with ritika di and virat bhai came directly to me.
"Kya chal raha hai shubi?" He asked.
"Kya hua Bhai"
"Tu or rashi? Kuch chal Raha hai tum dono me?" He asked suspiciously.
"Nhi Bhai " I said without making eye contact.
"Dekh shubi.. rashi ko mai bachpan se janta hu.. wo bahut acchi ladki hai lekin rohit use apni choti behen hi manta hai agar koi baat hai to bata de warna agar use kahi or se pata chala to bahut aafat aayegi" he said.
I know. But still I can't tell anyone right now.
We are not even dating right now. What do I tell them?

"Nhi bhai..aisa kuch nhi hai kuch baat hogi to jarur bolunga" I tell him.
He nodded and left.
When I walk to my room Rashi's room was open, I look around to find the corridor was empty and I went inside her room.
She was there undoing her hair.
Looking beautiful.
I lock the door and went towards her.
I hugged her from the back and said " I miss you"
She at first looked horrified but when she heard my voice she felt relieved.
"Tumne to Dara hi Diya mujhe" she said.
"Baby I missed you" I said.
She looked at me and I kissed her.
Her hands went on my neck and mine on her waist.
I pushed her on the nearby wall and my hands without my permission went down her waist. On her lower back. We kissed furiously and kissed and kissed. Then we broke apart.
She laugh.
"What?" I asked her confused.
"You look so much in loveeeee" she said smiling.
I smile too.
"Am I?"
"Yes yes"
"And you?"
"Tum batao" she said smirking.
I smile and kiss her again. She kissed me back and then push me and ran to her bed.
"Jealous baby" she said sitting on her bed.
I went towards her smiling.
"Am I?"
"Yes you are!" He huffed.
"Why won't I be jealous?"
"Why would you be jealous?" She asked.
" I can't share what's mine" I told her.
"What's your?" She asked smirking.
I bend down the bed and kissed her. She fell backwards on the bed and I joined her on the bed. I sat near her and kissed her. Her hands on my neck pulled me closer. Our tongue met and I came on top of her. We continued our kiss.
After a while her phone rang.
"Hello Haan Anushka di?" She asked.
"Oh yeah okay I'm coming" she said.

Then she cut the call.
"I have to go shub" she said.
"Kya hogya? Is everything fine?" I asked her.
"Yeah.. anushka just wants to talk to me about something I wonder what is it"
Maybe. It is. Virat bhai told her something.
" I think virat bhai ko shaq hogya hai humpe or unhone hi anushka ko kuch bata Diya hai" I told her.
She looked horrified.
"WHAT?"
"virat bhai mujhse puch rhe the ki hm dono ke bich kuch chal Raha hai but I said no" I told her honestly.
"Oh no. Agar Rohit jiju ko pata chal gya to wo tumhari jaan le lenge" she said scared.
"Calm down baby aisa kuch nhi hoga" I tried to console her.
"Shub tum nhi jante unhe.. he can be scary at times "
I tried to calm her down somehow.
"Mai chalu tumhare sath?" I asked.
" Bilkul nhi! Tum apne room me jao, I'll text you if anything happens."
I nodded.
She went to meet anushka and I after a few minutes went to my room.
We went separately to avoid any suspicious eyes on us.

Rashi pov--
This is horrifying. If virat sir has told anushka then Maybe he has tell Rohit jiju too. Oh no. God bas is baar bacha lena.
I reach anushka di room and knocked her said 'come' and I entered the room.
It was ritika di anushka and athiya together in the room.
Fuck this is going to be something.