trying.

Your pov--

I'm in a room with both of my friends with me.
Ritika di told us and Rohit jiju arranged a room for us next to their room and right now I'm in the room laying on my bed thinking what just happened.

Ishita- "Yaar mujhe to yakin hi nhi horha Mai abhi Shubman gill se mili"
Kavya-"mujhe bhi nhi horha or yaar hum log to itne excited hogye the ki humne unhe match jeetne pe congrats bhi nhi Kiya"

This is something I was also thinking about, and I was feeling guilty, he just won a match for our country and we didn't even congratulate him.

Kavya-"Yaar rashi tu kuch bolegi ki nhi"
"Kya bolu yaar I'm really disappointed, why didn't I talk to him something good or click a photo with him? Instead I asked him why he noticed us? What will he think of me? And he even smirked on this"
I told them.
I told them my conversation with him 3 times and they are still laughing on my stupidity.
"Chor na, it's fine He is your crush, it happens" Ishita assured me.
I shook my head.
Anyways I think I need some fresh air.
"I'm going for a walk, you guys wanna join?"
"No we are tired but if you--"
"Nah I can go" I told them, they said okay and I go for a short walk.

I really have to grow up, But I'm trying, now I don't look at his photo 400 times a day, and just 50 times and now I have his photo on my home screen only not on all the apps and lockscreen.
But am I really trying?

I was in my own thoughts when someone tap on my shoulder.

"Hey?" He said.
Oh damn, it's Virat Kohli !
Though I have met him so many times in our family functions but everytime I see him my inner fan girl awake.

"Virat sir!! I'm your biggest fannn, so goood too see youuuu and congratulations on your amazing innings and winning the match!! "
"Haha thankyou, how are you rashi?" He asked smiling.
" Am fine, how about you and Anushka ma'am and little princess vamika?"
" They are fine, am fine too, and I have told you so many times to not call me sir, you can call me anything but sir?" he told me.
" And what do you expect me to say? Bhaiya? I'm your biggest fan I can't call you bhaiya! It's doesn't feel like a fangirl thing!" I replied laughing.
He laughed too.
"You were 8 when I met you and you're still fan girling"
" Yeah and I always will sir" we laugh and then he told me to come with him. I go with him, I have known him from like 10 years now and then we reached his room, it was vamika with a babysitter just outside the room.
"Hellooo baby, how are you?" I asked her.
She smiled and then I took her in my arms.
"Anushka isn't here, she must be in Natasha and hardik room, do you wanna go there ?" Virat sir asked me.
"No no I'm fine, I can play with vamika here" I told him.
He said okay and went in his room.
I played with vamika for 10 minutes after that she started crying to go inside the room.

So the thing is virat sir is in his room alone and I don't want to disturb him, but I can't hold vamika for so long either if she continues to cry.

I try to console her but virat sir came outside.
"What happen babu?" He asked vamika and then he looked at me.
" I don't know Maybe she is hungry!?"
He nodded and took the baby to went to anushka ma'am
"I can take her"
" No no you must be tired, I know she is super mischievous. you can wait for her in there, I'll send Anushka.
I nodded and he smiled.
" Go in the room and wait right there, don't stay outside, I won't be back as I have to go and meet hardik, anushka will join you"
"Okay sir!"
I smiled at him and went into the room which was empty. Yet.

I sat there on the couch but then I felt like going to the bathroom so I did.
Anushka ma'am is my favourite, I mean we are like best friends, but we don't meet that often, her nature is so similar to mine so we are always really comfortable around each other.
When I came outside there was someone behind the curtains.
It must be Anushka di.
"Hellooo anushkaaa ma'am" I said after removing the curtains while back hugging her.
But it doesn't feel like it's Anushka di.
I looked at the person and my stomach flipflopped.

He smirked.
"Hello to you miss" he said with a smirk.
I leave his back and stand straight.
"You? Here?" I asked him in shock.
"Yeah, and you?" He asked.
"You are in the wrong room" I told him and he looked a bit confused.
" Me? No it's Virat bhaiya's room and he told me to meet him at 9" he told me.

Oh

"Oh umm ye-yeah! Fine" I stammered.
"Were you looking for someone in there?" He asked me.
"No no I was waiting for someone!" I told him in a high voice.
"For Me?" He smiled. My stomach again flip flopped
"Wha- NO!"
He looked a little sad.
"I mean, Sorry. But I didn't know that you'll be there so how can I?"
He smiled.
"Yeah, good point "
I hummed.
"So.. what's your name?"
"Rashi"
"Nice name"
"Thankyou, even your name is so good, I mean unique."
God, Don't behave like a silly girl, he is just a human being ( but he is your crush) .
"Thankyou Rashi" he smiled.
I'll faint on hearing my name from his lips.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that" I apologized.
" What ?" He looked at me in disbelief.
"That.. Why you noticed us"
He smirked
Oh damn that sexy smirk of him.
"Oh about that… no no it's completely fine, and you asked a valid question, btw I told you, You caught my attention, and by that I mean just you caught my attention" he winked at me.
Fuck.

"Oh umm okay, also I wanted to congratulate you on winning the game today, it was your first world cup after all" I told him with a smile, ignoring my fast heart beat at his words and his wink.
" Thankyou miss Rashi" he smiled too.

We remain silent for some time before these words came out of my mouth and I regretted it.
"Why I caught your attention?"

He looked at me for some seconds but this time he didn't smirk. He looked a little serious.
"I don't know, this never happened with me before though, can I tell you a secret?" He asked.
I nodded.
"I wanted to hit a six in your direction unconsciously and I got out, I don't know why I did it even my team mates asked me why I hit a wrong shot , and I didn't told them" he looked at me, I looked at him, our eyes met and then I looked away.
"I'm really sorry, it's like I am unlucky for you" I told him in a sad voice.
I'm sad. Yeah. He told me he got out because of me.
" Oh no no, I didn't mean to say that, I was saying telling you"
"No you're right I'm unlucky"
This sounds stupid, I'm talking to my crush and saying such stupid things to him. He'll think I'm a mad person or something but what can I do? He practically told me that he got out because of me.
"Oh no Rashi, damnit I just wanted to say I got distracted by you" he told me.
He looks nervous.
"Yeah that's mt fault, that was I was saying I'm unluck-" before I can complete my sentence he caught my face and he looked at me seriously.
" Maine aisa nhi kaha ki tumhari wajah se Mai out hua ya tumhari koi bhi galti hai, I got out because mai apne emotions control nhi kar paya us time I don't know why"
I blinked.
His hand was at my cheeks and It feels hot. Oh my god Shubman gill has his hands on my cheeckssss.

I didn't say anything.

Shubman's pov--

I just saw her in my hotel and She looked even more beautiful from this close, I saw her in the strands and I got distracted, this never happened with me before that I got distracted by someone during mt game. Why this time?
I must say she looked so beautiful, And she was so cute and..
Okay okay shubman control yourself. She doesn't even seemed interested in talking to you.
I felt a little sad about it, but I really wanted to talk to her.

( Current time)
Damn. Why did I tell her the truth about me being distracted by her? I can't lie to her, it wasn't possible, I don't know what is happening to me, and I can't believe I just touched her , Her skin felt so soft.
Oh damn these hormones.
But it wasn't my hormones but her cuteness, I can't let her think that it was her fault or anything or she is unlucky, but she is so cute,how can someone be that much cute?
When We looked at each other after I completed my sentence, which felt more like a confession.

My heart beat became fast when her gaze shifted to my lips.

Your pov--

We looked at each other for some time and then my eyes shifted to his lips, it looks so juicy and perfect. I just want to--

But then I shook my head. What the hell rashi what will he think of you? He is a celebrity and millions of girls have crush on him.

I stepped back and his fingers left my skin. It feels cold now that his heat is not coming to me. And before he could say anything the door unlocked and virat sir and Anushka maam came in.

Thankyou guys for reading this chapter, must like and Share.