crush?

Shubman's pov--

I'm feeling something different ( tbh I felt something hard, damn these pants these are tight) , yeah I'm worried about who rashi likes, but the fact that I kissed her on the cheeks, the feeling was amazing, I can still feel the heat of her body, her cheeks on my lips, damn.

Rashi went to talk to her friends on the last seat and then ishan came to me we were talking about random things( he was teasing me with the kissing part to which I was blushing hard) when virat bhai and bumrah bhai called us all.
We took a few photographs in the bus and then I went to the last seat and sat near window, after a few minutes rashi came and sat next to me. Everyone else was busy in clicking pictures, so means both of us were left all alone.
"Shubman! Can you send me all the photographs virat sir send on your group"
"Sure"
She looked at her photographs and then she open her insta but it wasn't logging her I'd.
"Mera insta kyu nhi login horha"
She said.
I told her a few ways but her phone hanged.
"Can I borrow yours, just for uploading this picture, otherwise I'll be the last to upload and no one will like my picture!" She said and pouted.
Does she know how cute she is?
"Haan yelo" I gave her my phone and she logged in her I'd and upload the picture, she then started doing something on the phone and I looked around, hardik Bhai was coming towards us and he smirked at us.
Does he know something?
"Rashi chal na, natasha bula rhi hai tereko"
He took her and she gave me my phone and smiled. I smiled back at her.
Then I open my insta and scroll, suddenly a message popped up.
Sakshi:Shubman ke sath hai tu, he kissed you seriously! Waohh?
Paridhi: Aish hai madam ke to
Meena: (replying on one of Rashi's message:he kissed me! On cheeks Ofcourse, but Mera to man kiya that to push him on the back seat of the bus and kiss him on the lipss, he has amazing lips yk): Haan Haan Tera crush hai to hot.

My heart skipped two three beats, Rashi has a crush on me? That mean.. she.. she likes me! Oh my god, she is telling her friends about the kiss and was amazed and excited, just like me.

Fuck. Our feelings are mutual.

We reach the airport and then I sat with my teammates, because right now I wasn't able to face her, the feeling with hardening will took me over. And I can't do that. Not now!

When we reached the the destination we got to the hotel and I not made any Eye contact with rashi throughout the journey.

Rashi pov--
Shubman's busy but the fact the he kissed me was too much, I mean he is my crush, I have this huge crush on this guy from years and the kiss! It was amazing even through it was a dare, I know there were feelings it that.
I don't know how but I just know it.
Afterall I can recognise the feeling in his body language.. it was the same as me.. I want him for years. Only him.

I reach the hotel and with my friends went into my room and change my dress. Then I climb the bed and soon I was asleep. I was tired.

Shubman's pov--
We reach the hotel and after freshening up, we went to our practice, we practice for 3-4 hours then I came to my room. Just as I entered my room and climb my bed I was asleep.

When I wake up ishan was sitting next to me on the bed and was watching some shorts.

"Hey bro subah ho gayi kya?" I asked him
"Haan subah to ho hi gayi, or rashi chali bhi gayi"
I jerked up.
"Kahan gayi rashi?" I asked him impatiently.
He laugh.
"Bol na kaha chli gayi?" I asked again and a bit tensed up.
"Are mazak kar rha hu kahi nhi gyi hai, par chal ab uth practice pe Jana hai" he said.
"Haan Mai fresh hoke aata hu" I said and he nodded without looking at me.
I spent almost half n hour in bathroom and then I came out with a towel around my waist and noticed my room empty, maybe ishan left to change.

Just then the door open and a girl walked in.
Oh my god, Rashi.
She looked at me and I looked at her. Her eyes filled with lust shifted towards me chest and I smirked, she then looked at me and saw my smirk and sat on the bed.
What is she doing? Checking my patience? Ofcourse.

Rashi pov--
When I woke up, I saw no one in my room and so I went to bathroom and freshen up, then I came out and saw ishan,he came to me smiled and ask me where am I going.
"Kya pata.. bas socha bahar ghum lu, meri friends gayab hai to" I told him.
"Accha... Kahan gayi wolog?" He asked.
"Pta nhi probably at natasha,athiya or ritika di's"
"Hmmm.. waise tune shubman to dekha hai?" He asked.
"Nah, kl se nhi dekha kaha hai wo?" I asked a little curious.
He told me he is in his room and teased me to go and meet him.
Good idea.
I don't know from where I got this kuch courage I walked in his room and Saw him naked, with a towel around his waist.
My eyes shifted towards his chest which was smoky hot. Just a perfect thing to roam my fingers on. I met his eyes and saw him smirking.
I sat on his bed and started eating his banana.
Me.
I mean from the fruit basket near his bed.

He looked at me and came towards me, he went towards the door and stand by the door crossing his arms on his chest observing and I started eating my banana. I felt his breath getting Harder by every second and then suddenly he click the door lock. Lock.

Now this is something that made my heart beat quick.
He walk towards me and bend a little, his hands on both side of me on the bed. I can feel his breath on my face, he bend a little more and now I can see myself in his eyes.
He's looking hottest, never in my wildest dream I thought this moment would be this much breathtaking.
I have imagined this so many times but the actual feeling is so much different, so much more. My one hand subconsciously went on his chest and started to roam on his bare chest. He shivered a little on my touch but then came near mt cheek and touch my cheek with his own. I closed my eyes and Really, nothing can be better than this moment, I want to sink the moment, in him, in his arms.
I want to feel more of him the heat , the touch everything, it is more than amazing. Damn.

Shubman's pov--
When see took a banana from the fruit basket ,I know this isn't going to end up well, I went to the door and stand by it and then she started licking her banana from her lips. She doesn't know what she is doing. She doesn't. She doesn't for sure.
My dick harden at the moment when she looked at me with banana between her lips. I can't control it now.
I locked the door and went towards her, I bend towards her and put both of my hands on her both sides and she automatically put her hands on my chest , I can see her expression, eyes full of wantings. Just like mine. I moved my face towards her and rub my cheeks on hers. The moment we touch I suddenly shivering sensation spread in my body. After what felt like years, I said:
"Hungry huh?"
"Uhm mum" she said.
Damn it feels like she is moaning, but I know she is not. I mean we are not.. you know.
"Rashi.." I said with heavy breathings.
"Shubman.." she said in the same tone as mine.
I know she is feeling good by the touch.
"You like it don't you?"" I speak in her ear slowly.
"What.." she replied in heavy breathy voice.
"Banana?" I said.
She didn't say anything.
Then we looked at each other. We are close. More than anyone can imagine us to be. More than anyone can believe us to be.
She smirk too.
My game? Huh.
Then she woke up from the bed and suddenly started walking towards the door. I caught her wrist and pushed her on the wall next to the door.
He hands were suddenly on my chest and mine on her wrist which was on the wall and other hand in the wall, blocking her way.
"Tumne jawab nhi Diya" I asked in a low voice.
"Tumne sawal hi nhi pucha" she said in a teasing voice.
It hardened.
She pushed me gently and unlock the door then looked at me and wink.
"See you soon shubman" she said smiling.
And walk out of the room.

Damn. Playful much she is.
But she is she. She is what I only want and need. The most in this world.
I know by now. And sure of it.

Please comment if you like it and must like it to let me know if I should add something better in the story. Must tell your reviews. Thankyou! Hope you like it.