earthquake

Rashi pov---

When we got out of the room we found that everyone was running in same direction. We followed them and heard 'earthquake' someone say.

Shubman reach out to catch my hand but I glare at him.
"What" he asked innocently.
"Koi bhi dekh lega.. sab bahar hai" I told him.
He groaned.
I saw my friends and went to them.
"Rashi ye kya chal Raha hai" ritika didi asked me coming in a hurry.
Thank god I was standing with kavya and Ishita.
"Earthquake aaya hai didu" I told her.
"Oh"
Then one by one everyone came and we all talk about what and how it happened.

After legit 20 minutes. We found out that it's no way we're gonna stay there the whole night.
At this time everyone was talking to the cricketers and their wives were getting annoyed.

The hotel staff told us to not worry and get back to our rooms. Like they can stop a earthquake.

We were going back to our rooms when Ishita asked me.
"Tum kaha rhi rashi? Hmlog uthe to tum to room me thi hi nhi"
Fuck.
Rohit jiju looked at me pointedly and I felt like he was giving a death glare this time. Virat followed his gaze and looked at me seriously.

Why always me?
"Umm I was in the bathroom" I told her calmly.
She nodded.
But still Rohit and virat were looking suspicious.

We bid our goodnights but virat sir asked me to wait.
I did.
After everyone went in their rooms he turned to face me.
"Kya chal raha hai rashi sach btao" he asked.
"Kya.? Kuch v to nhi" I lied.
"Rashi. Maine tumhe bchpan se dekha hai.. I'm like your brother you can tell me. What is it sugar?" He asked.
If he had called me sugar in any other circumstances I would have started fangirling ignoring the fact he also called me his sister. But right now I know the concern he has. He know me from ages and Is worried about me. Also about Rohit jiju. He know that when he'll found out something it would be horrific.

"I.." I started.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"I love him. shubman"
These words came out of my mouth and I felt my cheeks burn.
"WHAT?" He looked shocked.
"Yeah. Look I know should have told you all but.. I wasn't ready and he too has this wc which is very imp and you guys would told us that we are young and we would have..." He make me calm and I breathe.
"Relax sugar. You don't have to freak out" he assured me.
"What do I do now?"
"Tell Rohit about it as soon as possible… you know he is the best person if you know them but if he finds your lie he would kill all of us." He said.
I nodded.
I know that's true.
"But right now.. I haven't even said that to him.. so what do I tell Rohit jiju" I asked frustrated.
"Take your time! Just don't get caught" he said and wink at me.

I smile.

He patter on my head and went to his room and me in mine.
He is such a amazing person I'm telling you.

"Virat sir tumse kya keh rhe the?" Ishita asked curiously.
"He was asking about me and him"
"Shubman?"
"Yeah."
"Did you tell him?"
"I had to… I can't lie to everyone all the time" I said and bit my lips.
"And shubman doesn't know it?"
Oh yeah. He doesn't.
Of virat bhai asked him and he said something different it would be awkward.
I pull out my phone and messaged him.

Shubmi
Maine virat sir ko bata diya hai hmare baare me. Not everything just that I lo- I mean I like you but I'm not sure if he'll ask you too so play along.

I put my phone back in my pocket and went to sleep.
Instantly I fell asleep.

Shubman pov---
When I and ishan came back to my room I got a message from rashi. She told me she has told virat bhai about us. I mean some parts of it obviously. This is fine. I too was thinking of telling him. He is the one who supports me the most. I hate to lie to him sometimes.

When I told ishan about it he told me to talk to virat bhai before he ask me himself about it. I thought about then then we fall asleep. Ishan and me slept in the same room so that if earthquake came again I could tell him because he is a heavy sleeper. This man. Well.

When I woke up I saw Rachin near our hotel.
What is he doing here? Has he got no match next?. Huh.

"What are you doing here mate?" I asked him casually.
"Came to se rashi. Is she here?"
I shook my head.
Aarghh.
"You see that day she didn't talk to me either and she is ignoring my messages " he told me sadly.
"Maybe she has a boyfriend "  I suggest him.
"No she said she hasn't "
Damn this boy.
Why am I so much irritated?
"Hello rachin" virat bhai came and rachin shook his hands.
"Hello sir"
"Call me virat only"
He smile.
"No sir. You are respectable"
Oh comeon don't sugar coat everything.
Maybe it looks like it to you because you hate that person already. A voice in my head suggested.
I shook my head again.
They looked at me.
"Kuch hua hai kya shub?" Virat bhai eyed me with a smirk.
"Umm.. Haan Bhai I have to tell you something"
"Yeah.. we'll talk" he said. I nodded.
"Btw rachin how great you came here? Do you want to meet someone?" Virat bhai asked.
"Yeah.. I came to see rashi.. is she busy?"
" I don't know.. maybe" he said.
"Can I go check?" I asked faking casualty.
"I can go check…also I have something important to talk to her about " he told me.
"I'm going to my room I will check"
"I can come with you" rachin asked.
No way.
" No just stay there mate, she would be shocked to see you here. Also you in our hotel.. it would be a little controversial. Won't it?" I asked.
"Okay" he replied sadly.

I felt bad for him. He is nice man. But she doesn't loves him. Duh.

I went to her room and knocked.
Ishita opened the door.
I looked around and found kavya and ishita setting up the room whereas rashi still sleeping. She looked cute in her sleep.  I know already as I have Seen her before in sleep too.

I went to her and Ishita and kavya after saying hello to me left the room smiling at me as I sat near her.
She took my hands and kissed.

Oh shut up my pants. Don't.
"Good morning morning beauty" as I kissed her forehead.
She smile and pull my shirt. And kissed me. I melt into it. It was so soft. Her lips never leaving mine. I bit her lip a bit and she laugh in my mouth. She opened her mouth and our tongues met. I lean into her and put my hands on both side of her on the bed. And come over her. She coiled her legs on my waist and held me closer.

We break the kiss to look into each other's eyes.

"We have to go baby. Someone will come and we'll get caught. Door isn't locked. Bht muskil se bache hai itne baar" I told her playing with the hath on her cheeks with eyes locked with her.
She looked irritated at the thought.
"Close the door then" she said.
Cute.
"Not now.. abhi koi aake knock bhi krega to bhi phas jayenge"
She huffed but agreed and we get out of the bed. I kissed her and she went to the bathroom to freshen up. And I waited outside for her. Because my hormones can put me into troubles anyday.

After a while she came out and I smile at her. She smile back.
"Rachin wants to meet you" I told her simply.
"What?"
"Yeah"
"Aur tum mujhe bulane aaye ho" she asked confused.
"Nhi Mai bas bta rha hu..shyd use tumse kuch important baat karni hai."
She shook her head.
Lets see what happens. I trust her. But that bloke is hard to handle. Let's see what she will do.
I obviously will be her side but I want the reaction live. When he say something to her and she will gave a savage reply..hope not sweet. Damn. I felt a little nervous but then I pictured the kiss we did 20 minutes ago. It will be fine.