century?

Shubman pov--
Today is our match against Sri Lanka. Everything is fine now.. rashi and got didn't get caught that day.. ritika di was just talking about some random stuff and rashi went to her room with her...I in the mean time got back to my room and then we met at dinner.
( I texted her to not worry about me) .
But today is our match. And guess what? I'm on the ground and we have to bat first. Rashi said all the best to me and to everyone else and me and Rohit bhai are now on the opposite of each other. He is facing the first ball.

Rashi pov---
Shubman started playing.. he is playing very well.. although rohit jiju got out early but virat sir and shubman are playing very well..
I hooted for them and then this thing happened he got out.. on 92.. he missed a well deserving century.
He came back to the pavilion and I made my way towards him..to tell him it's fine. I know he must be sad.

When I reach there.. he was changing his clothes and he was shirtless.
Oh stop it. You're staring. You came here to tell him not to be sad.. stop being a creep.
A voice inside my head told me.
Just then shubman move around and saw me. He looked sad..but not just sad.. he was looking he'll cry now.
Oh no.

"Shubman? What happen?"
I asked him worried.
"I missed it"
I know what he means. Ans you too? Don't you?
" Baby. I know that hurts but you tried your best also you were playing for the country it happens"
I try to soothe him but failed.
"I promised you that I will score a century"
Oh.
Yes.

"It's fine. I know you tried.. also I love you.. I know how you must be feeling.."
He hugged me and I tried to comfort him by the hug.
We moved after a while and then he looked a little better.
"Did you have you lunch?" I asked.
"No. Can we have it together?" He asked.
"Umm. Okay" I smiled at him.

We had our lunch and then it was time for them to bowl. I mean the fielding.

.

"They are playing amazinggg" Ishita said.
I nodded.
They the Sri Lankans have lose their 8 wickets by now and the score is just about 50.

After a while they all got out and we won. 55 runs they made. Poor thing. But I'm so happy for my team.

We all went towards the ground and shubman hugged me.
Then only we realise it was rohit jiju who was watching us carefully.
We broke the hug quickly.
Then I gave a hug to ishaan too. And then to virat sir.
But the hug with shubman was a little different. I hope Rohit jiju didn't notice that.
I hope so.

When we went back to our hotel.. shubman caught my wrist and kissed my cheek.
I quickly looked around. Gladly no one noticed us.
"Don't worry no one is here" He told me. I smile.
"Today we are having a party.. would you like to come?" He asked.
"What party?
"Just for a boost up celebration."
I nodded.
"Okay.. I'll definitely.. who else is gonna be there?"
"Me, ishaan.. virat bhai and Anushka bhabhi..and some others"
"Just you all? Rohit jiju?"
"No he said he is tired and want to sleep"
Really?
"Okay but what if we are in Middle of something and he came" I asked.
He gave me a sexy smirk.
This boy will be the death of me.
"As far as I know he won't. Even if he will.. there would other people too and we can't just have our private moment in front of them? No?"
I blush.
Private moment.

I gave him a nod and went to my room. I inform my friends about it and they too agreed.

It was a short chapter. If you guys have any suggestions about what type of things should be in the story to make it more spicy? Feel free to tell.