complications?

Rashi pov--
I don't know what happened. Things were getting sort but Suddenly something happened.
Rohit jiju went towards the reception area as we followed him too. When I see what has happened my eyes widened.

It was a photo of me and rachin in the cafe and we were smiling at each other, I looked at it and then looked around, Shubman-too looked at the picture and the headline associated with it-
"ICT CAPTAIN ROHIT SHARMA'S SISTER IN LAW ON A DATE WITH YOUNG AND TALENTED NZ PLAYER RACHIN RAVINDRA: According to the recent news, we have gathered information regarding the new couple.. Rashi and Rachin Ravindra, They went to a date and then she was also seen with him in the hotel reception one day"
As I heard the news my anger flamed.

I turned around and looked at Rohit bhai arguing with someone, and shubman looking equally angry, fist clenched.
"shubman- I swear I don't know wha-"
"I know" shubman said looking at me, his eyes softened when he looked at me.

"I know you were just talking to him, and I trust you Rashi" He told me softly.

I felt my eyes watery.
"I don't know why this happened " I wispered controlling my tears that threatened me to come out of my eyes.

"You don't need to explain" He told me softly and took my hand in his.

"I think you should go to your room" kl bhai came to me and told me with concerned filled his eyes.

"Par Rohit jiju?" I asked not knowing what to do.
"we are here, Virat bhai is enough to control the papz you do not need to worry, besides if you'll stay here it will worsen the case with the teasings and questions"
He told me softly and looked at shubman and gave him a nod.
"Bhai.." Shubman started worriedly.
"Nhi shubman tu bhi ja tu yaha rukega usse koi jyada faida hai nhi par rashi ko abhi teri jyada jarurat hai" kl bhai told him.

Shubman Considered it. I know he wants to clear it all himself but also doesn't want to leave me alone.
"Shubman, bhai hi right " I told him.
Shubman then sighed and nodded.

and took me with him inside the hotel.

"But shubman What if something worse happen?" I asked scared thinking about what will Jiju do now to the paparazzi.
"Virat bhai bhi hai na waha, wo log handle kar lenge sab kuch tum chinta mat karo" He told me as we entered the room.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands.
shubman sat next to me and I hugged him, my tears now flowing out wetting his shirt.

"Sshh, I'm here.. we are here for you, love"  He patted my head softly.

"That's why I never wanted to come in front of ths media... they are so.." I started

"I know, That's why I wanted to tell everyone after the wc is over" He patted my head slowly.l

We stayed like that for a long time, then after a while ritika didi came and we looked at her breaking the hug.

"Is everything alright?" Shubman asked.
Didi nodded.
"Yeah, everything is under control now.."
"what happened?"  I asked.
"virat told the media to stop these rumours as there is nothing like that and KL helped him."
"Where is Rohit bhai?"
"He is in the reception, talking to the hotel manager asking about how the media got the pictures of inside area"
We nodded.

"I'm so sorry.. meri wajah se aplog ko itni takleef horhi hai" I said sobbing.

Shubman smiled and ritika di chuckled.

"Mar khayegi tu bakwas kregi to" Didi told me.
"Tumhare liye nhi to kiski chinta karenge? Waise bhi this isn't about us..its about you" Shubman told me softly and didi smiled.

"I never knew you're that romantic" She added smiling.

He blushed looking at me.

.
.
.
2 days later when everything almost sorted and we all talked about it, we are okay now, my friends also came to me later that day when they got to know about it.

Also Rohit bhai is now not angry with us. and has accepted our relationship.

"It's okay that shubman is your boyfriend, I like this guy" he told me yesterday.
And smiled at us.

.

"But stay away from each other" He announced when we were having breakfast.

Me, shubman, Rohit jiju, didi, Kl bhai and bhabhi and virat sir and anushka and both my friends looked at him.

"What do you mean by dur raho?" Ritika didi asked.
"Matlb abhi to both are young.. they shouldn't like get very close." He explained dramatically.

I raised my eyebrows.
"Matlb you both should not do.. things."

I blushed hard, only if he know.

I looked at shubman and he smirked at me.

Anushka and my friends started laughing.
Ritika di just shook his head and glared at him.
"You shouldn't say like that.. we are having a family conversation right now"
She told him glaring.

Virat and kl bhai were almost smiling and shaking their heads.
"That's why I say it" Rohit jiju said innocently.

Didi ignored him.

"I'm serious. They should not" Rohit bhai added.

"Oh stop rohit" she said and everyone laughed.

Shubman took my hands under the table and smiled at me, I blushed even more.

He bend and wispered in my ears.
"Are we not gonna do it?" he asked innocently.

I pinched him a little, he bit the scream and smirked.
"So we are.. not having it tonight? "

I looked at him wide eyes and withdraw my hand and started eating in a hurry.
He smirked and continued his breakfast too.

.
.
.
.
I know I'm not updating these days.. it's just I'm kinda busy with somethings.. anyone as I promised here is the chapter.. It's a small chapter although.

Thankyou for the support guys. ALSO Please check my new stoy TUJHME FANAA.