Chapte 16**

The god of death had been harassing him since they arrived in Puzzle city. First it was near the rock towers, he told her about a person no one could predict and a whole bunch of bullshit, of course she ignored him. Time passed and then it became calmer but as they were going to leave the city with Taylor to reach the capital, they were on the way then the god of death returned but this time he was even worse than before he didn't stop talking to her, she had such a headache that they had to stop their trip. She was forced to listen to him.

He asked her to go find a nobleman with red hair and there was only one person everyone knew with that hair color. Cale Henituse

"You're kidding! What do you want me to do with him?!" She spoke while shouting out loud, she was alone with Taylor at the moment so it didn't matter. Only his friend looked at him with concern from the sudden cries.

- "He needs help now, I forgot to talk to him about something..." The god seemed embarrassed and worried, it was the first time she had heard him speak like that.

"You just have to go tell him yourself, we don't have time!"

-"He will help you in exchange for this information. He knows a secret to help your friend..."

She was skeptical at these words, why would this person know something like this? Rumors described him as stupid.

" Are you sure ?"

-"Yes! I want to help, my two children after all!"

"I'm not your child, stupid god!" How can I find it? We can't go to Henituse County now."

-"He's in Puzzle city."

Once she had all the information she sighed and explained the situation to Taylor. She didn't have much hope but it's better than nothing, she knew that Venion's assassins were still looking for Taylor. She tried to protect him as best she could but it was becoming difficult with his condition. She doesn't want to lose him so she would do anything to help him even if it means making a fool of herself around a noble...

"Should we try?" She asked Taylor for his opinion.

"The rumors about him...are not good." Not good was clearly an understatement but they were a bit desperate so why not give it a try, plus if Death Said was talking about him then he's not that bad...right ?

"He said he was still in Puzzle city, he probably has to go to the capital too. It's quite strange, he's going to be late if he stays there too long."

Taylor spoke to the only knight he was still loyal to him to ask him to turn around and return to Puzzle city. His knight did not understand but he obeyed all the same.

They stayed outside the city on the direct path to the capital, he will inevitably pass that way. They waited two whole days to finally see a carriage appear with the Henituse emblem.

She must have insisted a lot so that they could speak to Cale Henituse, for some unknown reason, they seemed to want to protect their young master.

When she finally saw him, she was shocked at his condition, he needed help to stand up and his face was sickly pale. Perhaps the god of death was right after all.

She quickly spoke to him to encourage him to see her alone but he was suspicious. However, when she told him about the ancient powers, he seemed more able to talk to her.

She asked him to come in his carriage, given his condition he should not be able to stand for a conversation.

___

Once inside, he was able to see Taylor whom he greeted. He then sat down with the help of Ron still in front of the two, Cage had just taken a seat next to his friend. He grimaced at the effort but there was one more thing he should do.