Chapter 29**

Cale only had one thought on his mind as Amiru started walking quickly with a serious expression on his face before slowing down to Cale's speed.

«Billos may be a Flynn and extremely talented, but how was he so sure about Civil War? How could he have learned about it so early?»

It was because Cale had read the novel that he knew of Billos' abilities. However, Billos was still ostracized as a bastard son. There had to be a limit to his information gathering.

This meant that Billos knowing meant the story was changing.

«The civil war must take place earlier than in the novel.»

If Cale thought about it like that, it all made sense. But what would have started the civil war? However, Cale didn't think about this question for long.

The fact that Toonka was shipwreck meant that his ship had been destroyed by the mages' attacks and that he had returned from the north after regaining his strength.

This meant that, although it was advanced, the story itself did not change.

The force that struck fear into the mages. The peak of human potential in physical strength. Toonka has survived across the sea, mountains, desert, jungle, volcanoes and glaciers on physical strength alone.

Toonka had survived nature and its harshest elements. There was no way for mages, who use mana, a power drawn from nature, to defeat such a person.

«Maybe a dragon can kill him.»

A dragon could probably still kill Toonka with one blow.

Cale said he needed to rest as soon as he arrived at the residence and sent everyone out of his room before looking up at the ceiling and starting to speak.

" Hey."

"What is it, human?" 

The Black Dragon has revealed itself. Cale started talking seriously to the dragon.

"Stay by my side without going anywhere for a while." 

Cale had realized something through the situation with Choi Han and the Black Dragon. If he tried to avoid Toonka, he might end up with even more baggage. He had to prepare for this moment.

"I will do what I want."

The Black Dragon snorted and turned away from Cale. However, the way the dragon's wings flapped let Cale know that the Black Dragon would listen to him. He was saying one thing, but his body was saying another.

"Why are you asking him that?" Basen asked him he stayed with his brother, he didn't know why but he had a bad feeling since he got here like his brother was going to do something crazy again.

Cale looked at his brother wondering if he should tell him, well he already promised to explain. He spent the next hour explaining to her who Toonka was. He will explain his plan to buy the tower later, he will tell her things gradually.

After this long discussion, he then looked around his room. It was a residence that the head of the Ubarr family had built some time ago in this small village.

«It doesn't really fit in with the rest of the village.»

This luxurious room did not fit with the village in which they were located. This meant that Amiru's mother, leader of the Ubarr territory, already had plans to develop this area when she began construction of this residence.

This vision finally became reality 10 years later.

«It probably took a while to attract Gilbert's family and gain protection from the Wheelsman family.»