Chapter 37

We remained silent as we both calmed our emotions. And let me kiss the side of her head repeatedly.

She looked up but quickly avoided my gaze too.

"Mahal mo ba ako?" Her voice quivered a little bit and her cheeks reddened after.

I looked at her unbelievably. Of course! I am very much in love with her. She's the one for me. I let out a gentle smile. There is no need to question that, because I am more than willing to declare my unconditional love for her.

"I love you more than anything this world could offer." My smile faded as I confessed to her again. This felt so unreal but it is really happening.

She gasped a little bit and her mouth dropped open. The looks in her eyes were so foreign yet so familiar I could almost hear her whispering her I love you's as she looked at me tenderly and lovingly.

And she did.

"Mahal rin kita." She confessed, softly.

My eyes automatically darkened with her words, it feels so different hearing it personally from her. I could feel my blood rushing in with all my mixed emotion as I digested what she just said.

She loves me. She is in love with me too, isn't she?

I stood up from my seat and distanced myself from her. God! She is in love with me!

This is real right? I looked at her again as she stayed seated in her seat looking at me. I closed my eyes tightly then looked at her again, still looking at me the same, with her tender and loving eyes.

Everything is real!

She then stood up and walked and stopped right in front of me. And suddenly pulled my white shirt, levelling our eyes. I looked at her surprisingly and the next thing I knew, she claimed my lips again for an urgent kiss. 

Automatically, I responded with her urgent kisses. I kissed her, pouring all my love and longing for all the lost years that we had. For all the times that I missed, and for the new chance that she gave.

Her hands were on my nape as I circled my arms on her waist. She let me in and I was able to freely kiss everything inside her. Until she was out of breath.

She tilted her head to a different direction to breathe in deeply but I was able to transfer my kisses to her jaw and neck.

"Sandro!" She suddenly protested.

I slowly stopped even though I wanted more of it. I am not yet finished.

"Are the kids asleep?" I hoarsely asked, while still getting lost with her taste.

She shyly nodded at me. Good.

I looked at her darkly. The heat of my body intensified just thinking about what would happen.  "Go inside your room. I'll see them first." I instructed.

Her cheeks were so red but still, she nodded at me. She went directly to her room while I checked the kids, the gate and the doors.

I opened the twins room and they were already in a deep slumber. I kissed their forehead softly after and properly locked the back and front door.

And when I finally reached her door and opened it for me. I directly kissed her on the lips and didn't wait for anything anymore. I stopped kissing her and locked her door urgently. I kissed her back again and her hold on me tightened as she tried to respond with the same intensity.

I laid her down on her bed as we continued kissing. I stopped kissing her again as I looked at her laying so sensually. She opened her eyes too and just like mine, looked so lost drunk.