Epilogue

"Meeting adjourned."

It's already eight in the evening and I'll probably be at home by nine to ten. This is my typical day at work, though I am always trying to end my day sooner to catch up with dinners with my family.

"Thank you, Mr. President."

"See you tomorrow, Sir."

I just nodded my head and headed towards my office next.

Sevie decided to live here in Metro afterall and the flower shops are now in the hands of her friend, Maxie and Lola Lorna. She made a decision herself but no matter what her decision was, I'll still obey her anyway.

The twins are now studying as well and we are now officially married. She didn't want to have an extravagant wedding but I can't let that happen. Not on that part.

Seeing her become emotional during our wedding day made me realize that the only times I would like to see her cry is from too much happiness and…

It is such a blissful moment, that up until now, I still have a hard time believing that she is finally with me, together with the kids.

I made sure I got all my things first before heading to the parking lot. The employees greeted me on the way and I just nodded my head. I manoeuvred my car and not even a few minutes passed, I saw the traffic ahead. Napahinga ako ng malalim, my day is still long.

My cell phone rang and my car stopped for traffic. Sevie is calling.

"Sevie…"

"Where are you, Sandro? Hindi pa tapos meeting mo?" Her voice sounded so sleepy then I heard her yawn on the other line.

I automatically smiled. Hearing her voice after a long day at work relieves all my stress and tiredness.

"I'm on the way...are the kids asleep? Pinagod ka ba nila?"

She is a hands-on Mom and I know how tiring it is. She doesn't want to have a helper at home except weekends and I am the one who is getting tired seeing her this way. We argued on this topic several times before and she won, and so eventually I gave up.

"Tulog na sila, I'm not that tired and I will be waiting for you. Have you eaten your dinner yet? I cooked afritada today." And she yawned again on the other line.

"Sleep now. I'll be eating my dinner at home and I can prepare it myself."

I am quite hungry but I avoided eating outside since we started living here together. She cooks fine meals and it is one of the things that I can't miss everyday. Her home cooks are no match with all the expensive restos that I've had.

"Then wake me up if ever…" She insisted.

"Uhuh...sleep now...I love you." I gently stated.

My car started moving and she ended our call. Muli akong napa buntong hininga ng makitang sobra ang traffic ngayong araw. And maybe I just couldn't wait to see her and the kids even though I am with them everyday.

It was past nine thirty when I reached home. I carefully took the stairs and opened the twins room. I gently kissed them good night then walked out of their room carefully.

I headed towards our room and carefully opened it too. She is already sleeping deeply, I made my way towards her and kissed her softly and she didn't even move a bit.

Muli akong napangiti.

I showered after and served myself with her cooking. I took my time eating and she also prepared some fresh cut fruits for me with my name tag on it placed on a container.