Chapter 38

I snaked my arms around her waist while I carried Yesh in my arms. Dad and Mom are already here and we have prepared everything for our lunch at home.

I looked at her by my side, she looked so anxious and nervous. Well, this is the first time that she's gonna meet my parents and I won't blame her for feeling that way.

My hands caressed her waist, reminding her that I am here. I smiled at her warmly after.

"You don't have to be nervous." I reminded her.

The car door opened and quickly saw Mom smiling widely at us.

"Sandro!" Mom called my name happily as her eyes travelled to the kids and Sevie.

Dad came next, quickly tailing Mom as they walked towards us. The recognition in their eyes when they found the twins, etched with adoration made something warm inside me. They've been praying for this day to happen and I am just glad and thankful that this day has finally come.

The waiting is so worth it.

I kissed Mom's forehead as soon as she reached us. Her eyes were then getting misty.

I smiled at her warmly. "Ma, this is Sevie, the mother of my children and my love...and these are our twins."

I looked at Sevie by my side and the kids that were already looked so shy while looking at their grandparents.

"Finally, Iha. It is nice meeting you." Mom hugged Sevie tightly then held her hand after with her teary eyes.

"I've been waiting to meet you for a long time." She emotionally stated.

"It is nice meeting you rin po." My baby smiled at her lightly despite the obvious uneasiness that she is feeling.

I looked at Dad as his eyes nailed on the twins and Sevie. Dad hugged Sevie next with warmth in his eyes.

"Can we ask for the twins name?" Mom asked eagerly after.

Thiago introduces himself first while Sevie carries her in her arms.

"Hi po...my name is Thiago Leonel Martin." He shyly introduces himself.

Mom and Dad's mood instantly lightened upon hearing him.

"Hi! I am your grandma and you can call me Lola Solel, and this is your Lolo Aleo."

Mom kissed his cheeks and Thiago stayed in his place, letting her Lola, kiss him. Mom's eyes get more teary after. The emotion in their eyes was overflowing as they both witnessed the kids right in front of them.

Yesh introduces herself next. "My name is Yessenia Souline Martin, but you can call me Yesh po."

Mom smiled at her enthusiastically. "Wow! Your name is so pretty."

Yesh shyly nodded her head then hid her face in my neck. I can't help but chuckle.

We then settled inside. Mom and Dad sat on the sofa while the kids were on their side while Sevie and I prepared the table.

I looked at her as she prepared the table anxiously and nervously. I kissed her cheeks and she became more tense. She quickly looked at the sala then looked back at me with her warning eyes.

I smirked at her. "Relax, you've been very tense. Everything will be fine." I softly whispered as I held her hand tightly.

I am at her side and there is nothing to worry about. I'll make sure that nothing bad will happen as long as I am here.

She breathed in deeply, relaxing her mind and nodded her head at me.

We started eating after preparing everything. We cooked some authentic Ilokano dishes and also added some grilled seafood.