Chapter 5

Note: No update tomorrow.

"Why don't you just stay here? Sobrang ganda nga ng trabaho mo, ang laki pa ng sahod mo!" Perry was already drunk beside me.

We just finished our graduation and we are at home getting drunk. Mom and Dad made it in time pero tatlong araw silang dito, pagkatapos ay sabay-sabay na kaming uuwi.

Perry came here after celebrating at their home, at pinili niyang sumunod dito sa bahay.

Ashton and even Carylle were already wasted too. Mom and Dad with Tito and Tita have their own little talks in the kitchen.

Nakalubog ang mga paa namin sa pool, habang nasa gilid namin ang kanya-kanya naming inumin.

"I have a company to manage. And I'm gonna be studying again at home."

I looked at her as she looked at the pool piercingly. Tila ba may malaki itong kasalanan sa kanya.

"Tssk! Mag aaral ka pa ang tali-talino mo na nga. It is so unfair to be that good looking and smart at the same time!" She then wiggled her feet on the water, like a child throwing a tantrum.

I lowly chuckled and she looked at me piercingly next.

Iniwas ko ang tingin sa kanya at uminom. The bright moon looking at us is like saying its farewell too. Sa makalawa ay aalis na ako

"I like you…"

I quickly gulped down my drink because of her unexpected words. I was stunned for a second. Napatulala ako pero kaagad ring napatingin sa taong nasa tabi ko.

Her piercing eyes are now looking at me softly and gently…and it was full of admiration.

I looked at her, still stunned.

"I didn't know I will like you like the other girls do." She licked her lips as if she praticed confessing for a long time.

"Matagal na kitang gusto…" Then she smiled bitterly as she avoided my gaze.

"Pero alam ko wala akong pag asa." She looked at the bright moon above us.

"Mahirap kang maabot. Sobrang tayog mo. Wala ka ngang nagustuhan sa lahat ng babaeng nagpakita ng interes sayo…they are more beautiful and richer than me…kaya alam ko sa simula pa lang…wala na akong pag-asa."

She then let out a bitter chuckle. She bravely looked at me then.

"Pero malay ko, baka may pag-asa ako. Ako lang ang babaeng nakakalapit sayo, nakakausap sa yo. We are always together…" She swallowed hard.

"Gunner, gusto kita. Gustong-gusto kita."

Her eyes went misty and her voice sounded so emotional as she confessed while I remained like a rock with her words.

"Perry…" Her name is the only thing I could say.

But the next thing she did stunned me more. She leaned forward as she looked at my lips, iniwas ko ang tingin ko sa kanya at naramdaman ko na lamang ang pagtama ng mga labi niya sa aking pisngi.

I pushed her shoulder away from me and faced her again but she quickly aimed at my lips again and this time, she did.

My eyes went wide as I felt her lips moving against mine. I quickly pushed her shoulders again and stood up.

I looked at her, stunned with what I just did. This is wrong.

This feels so fucking wrong.

She stood up too and my eyes went fierce as I looked at her. I could feel my insides suddenly raging. She shouldn't have done that!