VLIRE

Vlire (Vill-er-ee)
Origins:
Long Ago before Soulaan's found Soulaa. In a cave in Leili Lands there was a bright golden tree that lit up the whole cave. Around it was smaller flowers and smaller trees. When Soulaan's first found Leili Lands they explored. A woman named Celesta Hills who went on the expedition with her husband Lance Hills and a few other people stumbled across the cave and saw the tree. It was beautiful. The tree was unlike any other, with leaves that shimmered like gold and bark that was harder than Tungsten. She went back to tell everyone about this amazing discovery. When they saw it they brought a flower back to the main land to show the king and queen. They did experiments on it to see what it could do. Turns out when you crush up the flower it turns into this liquid that when drunken it heals people. It was put into alcohol so instead of it things hurting people it makes you healthier as it strengthens your bones, drowns out all bad blood, heals wounds, clears up your skin, and so much more. The tree's bark was also highly sought after, as it could be used to create weapons and armor that were virtually indestructible. We also found a cure to cancer using it which we share with the whole world (because why not) but we don't share the tree or anything about it with the world because everyone would use it for evil and they have no good intentions. We had America, United Kingdom, Canada, Africa, South Korea, China, India, heck even North Korea trying to get ahold of it but we declined all because treated us horribly. Some countries like North Korea and America didn't really take the rejection and tried to invade Soulaa looking for it but we had to put them in their place. Despite all the attention it received, the tree remained a mystery, and no one knew where it came from or how it came to possess such incredible properties. Some believed that it was a gift from the gods, while others thought that it was a remnant of a long-lost civilization. Since we don't want others finding Vlire we have it heavily guarded by Royal guards so no one can find it or get into the cave. We made built proof clothing for the guards, their weapons, and it's also one of the reason why we have such advance technology.

Looks:
Tree:

Looks:Tree:

Flower: