09

WARNING

🌷This chapter contains mature
contents read at your own risk🌷

_______________________________________________

This scene have been in his mind for a while now. Having Kim Sunoo withering under him while he messes up his beautiful face and breathing just like the older mess up with his head and heart.

He would ruin his always perfect look yet he will look like a celestial being. He would kiss him out of breath and the latter would struggle to keep up and after separating they would struggle to make up for the loss of oxygen.

Then without giving the older much time to think he will dive in for those delicious and addictive lips just to kiss them hungrily while their tongue dance in sync.

That's exactly what he is doing right now. Looks like the universe suddenly loves him. Loves him to the extent of having Kim Sunoo sitting on his lap, straddling him on his damn bed while kissing eachother hungrily.

' where did that confidence go when you declared that our first kiss will be our last? '

Ni-ki questioned in his head but was too occupied with his lips to even say it out loud.

His hands grabbed the curve of the older's shirt while lifting it up a little making direct contact with his feverish skin which was now in a shade of pink.

He couldn't stop himself from gropeing it and feeling it as much as he can in the palm of his hands.

" R-Riki.. "

Called the older and Ni-ki loved the way his name rolled out of the older's tongue. It's fucking sexy for his eyes he might will have ear orgasm.

" mm? "

He kissed the shell of the older's left ear who gasped loudly and clinged to the taller desperately, his old self will laugh his ass up at him for being so desperate for someone's touches that too someone younger than him.

" kiss me "

Sunoo whispered, his voice needy.

" where hyung? "

Ni-ki was having fun teasing the fuck out of the older.

" on my neck "

Sunoo was whining and Ni-ki tried so hard not to laugh, this is new, this side of Kim Sunoo who always acted arrogant is now literally begging him just for his touches and kiss was enough to fuel his ego.

" say please "

Sunoo shuddered at that dark demanding voice, he leaned back to look at the younger and his eyes were a little watery. He almost screamed when he saw the latter smirking, having the time of his life.

" please "

Sunoo would be lying if he say he don't like this side of Nishimura Riki, dominant and egoistic.

" good boy "

Ni-ki said with a victorious smile and he decided to have mercy on the older and fullfill his little wish.