19

The big smile on Ni-ki's face stayed decorated on his handsome features throughout the whole drive back home along with his boyfriend who was already in his dreamland, unaware of the stupid smile that was dancing on his younger boyfriend all just because of him.

Well sadly that smile didn't last for long, as soon as Ni-ki unlocked the door with Sunoo in his arms as he was carrying him in bridal style, he realized;

" what the fuck? It's unlocked? "

He slowly opened the suspiciously already unlocked door and stepped in, still Sunoo in his arms, clinging to him while his head resting on the firm chest of his boyfriend, listening to his calming heartbeat.

" where were you two? "

A voice echoed in the silent room making the younger halt abruptly and he slowly turned just to find Sunoo's mother, standing by the couch, arms crossed over her chest and expression somewhat upset.

" I asked you a question, Ni-ki "

Her voice was drained of any sweetness that she usually carries making Ni-ki gulp.

" oh-mom.. I.. no actually weren't you staying at the office the whole night? I didn't expect to see you here-- "

" that's not the answer to my question Nishimura, I asked where were you two? Do you have any idea how terrified I was when I got home just to find it empty? Check your phone I called both of you but- "

' Shit! I screwed up real bad ' Ni-ki thought and tightened his grip around the older who was still sleeping peacefully in his arms unaware of the drama going on in the middle of the night.

" what happened to him now? "

Finally the older woman saw his son in the arms of her soon to be step son, clinging to him like a child, she shook her head in a disapproval manner and walked to them, slightly shaking her son who stirred a little before opening his eyes slowly just to meet with his mother's stare.

" mom?! "

Sunoo almost jumped out of the younger's arms and stood there awkwardly trying to read the situation dazely.

" These kids... I know it's fun to roam around the city when the whole town is sleeping but it can be very dangerous, Sunoo you are the older one you should take care of your younger brother. Don't go around wandering in the middle of the night like that ever again. "

She finished with a stern look and Sunoo nodded urgently making her smile.

" I forced hyung to take me on a drive because I felt tired studying all day, he even told me it's dangerous but I was being stubborn sorry... "

Ni-ki said fiddling with the sleeves of his hoodie, looking down at his feet like he was super guilty, melting the heart of the older woman.

" aw it feels nice seeing you two bonding but don't do reckless stuff like that ever again. "

She said stroking both of their heads lovingly before she sighed and started.

" actually your dad is still at work I had to come back to pack our luggage.. "

" luggage? "

Sunoo frowned his brows as the question slipped out of his lips and Ni-ki tilted his head in confusion.

" Actually a last minute schedule came up and we have to take a flight in 2 hours to Barcelona, for a deal and if it will work out then we will have to stay there for a week at least. "

She explained, leaving out more details and just enough for the other two to understand who nodded their head understandingly with a look of worry for their hard working parents.