SuperMoto Pups

The pups walk into the garage and can't stop looking at their bikes in awe. Each pup has their own and its unique to each of them.

Chase: "Wow. It looks so cool."

Chase looks in awe at his bike. His bike is a police style Husqvarna 701 supermoto with his symbol on the front and each of the sides. His bike has sirens embedded into the mirrors and embedded into the taillights. The rims are a mix of blue and black.

Marshall: "No way. I usually don't like motorcycles, but I think I just changed my mind."

Marshall looks at his bike in shock. He never really saw himself as the biker sort, but from what he's seeing, it might be time to give that a second thought. Marshall's bike is a red and white KTM 690 SMC R and bears yellow and white lights in the mirrors and in the sides of the back. His rims are red, and his symbol is placed around the bike. He also has a saddlebag on the side that carries an EMT kit.

Rocky: "What no way. Is that a-Suzuki?! It's so cool."

Rocky nerds out on his bike, and he can't stop as he looks at all the parts and touches them. Rocky's bike is a Green Suzuki DR-Z400SM. A recycling symbol is located on the front plate, and Rocky's symbol is placed on the back. A small trash compactor is located on the right side of the bike. His rims are green.

Skye: "What no way a flying bike. Oh my god!"

Skye looks at her bike. Skyes bike is a pink Ducati Hypermotard 950. Wings are seen on the sides of the bike, and Skyes symbol is located on the front. Her rims are pink.

Everest: "Oh my God, it's so cool. I'm getting chills, hehe."

Everest's bike is a light blue and white CCM Scrambler Street Moto with light blue rims. A small snow plow is seen on the front where Everests logo sits.

Liberty: "Yo what. I mean, I love my scooter, but hello, gorgeous."

Liberty's bike is a pink and blue Zero FXE with pink and blue rims. A pink cannon is seen on the front of the bike where her logo sits.

Zuma: "Ooh, a submarine bike? How does that exist? Well, I'm not complaining."

Zuma's bike is a bright orange Yamaha WR125X with bright orange rims. Submarine propellers are seen on each side on the back of the bike, and a small lifeboat shooter is on the front where Zuma's symbol sits.

Tracker: "de ninguna manera! I got my own, too?! Thank you so much. "

Trackers bike is a green and brown Aprilia SX125 and has green and brown rims. Multi tools are seen coming out of the front, and cable shooters are seen on the back sides.

Rubble: "Ooh me, likey."

Rubble's bike is a yellow Rieju MRT125 LC SM with yellow rims. An excavator shovel is seen on the front, and an automated toolbox is seen on the back of the bike. Rubbles symbol is on the front of the bike.

Ryder: "Hmm. Not too shabby."

Ryders bike is a red and black Aprilia SVX550 with red and black rims. Ryders bike has a simple tow hook on the front that retracts and extends. The Paw Patrol logo is seen on the front of the bike.

The pups all inspect their bikes, but Gasket comes in with a random box.

Gasket: "Now you can't have a bike without the helmets, and I'll think you'll find these more than welcome."

Gasket opens the box and reveals each pups own motorcycle helmet. The helmets each match the color scheme of each pup and have digital screens integrated into the visor.

Gasket: "Pretty neat, huh? Let me tell you it was expensive. We used a lot of our leftover gold from, you know, those bad days. So we could give you guys these. I'm pretty sure this is more than enough for you guys to trust us again. Right?"

Ryder: "Well, we appreciate the bikes and helmets, but I think you guys are in the clear. At least for me, for the pups, some may have different views, so it will take some time to fully gain their trust again."

Hubcap: "That's true, we get it, don't worry. We're, uh, somewhat patient, hehe."

Ryder: "Right. Hehe. Okay, pups, ready to have some fun?"

The pups all bark in excitement as they put on their helmets and prepare to test their new bikes out as the Supermoto Pups. Chase is up first.

Gasket quickly runs over.

Gasket: "We don't have a PA System, so I guess we can all launch you guys. Hehe."

Chase smiles and gets ready for the countdown.

Gasket: "Chase. Ready. 3....2....1....go!"

Chase zooms out of the garage and heads back to the lookout tower.

Skye rolls up next.

Hubcap: "Skye. Ready. 3. 2. 1. Go!"

Skye zooms out of the garage and activates the wings of the bike, and takes flight toward the lookout tower.

Marshall rolls up next.

Dwayne: "Marshall. Ready. 3.2.1. Go!"

Marshall zooms out of the garage and turns his sirens and lights on in celebration as he, too, makes his way back to the lookout tower.

Rocky gets ready next and smiles at Gasket. Gasket winks at Rocky and begins the countdown.

Gasket: "Rocky. Ready. 3. 2. 1. Go!"

Gasket smiles at Rocky as he zips past her on his bike and makes his way to the lookout tower.

* * * *
Soon, the rest of the pups leave, and Ryder is last to go.

Dwayne: "Ryder. Ready. 3. 2. 1. Go!"

Ryder zips past the Ruff Ruff Pack and waves back at them. He knows they've changed for the better. Even if the pups deny it, he won't. He knows when someone's truly changed. And the Ruff Ruff Pack has truly changed.