033

Aether

I learned new sides about Xiao that I never knew he had that kind of habit. One, he's a great chef.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked, opening the fridge to get some ingredients.

"I'm fine with almond tofu." The real question is: can he even cook?

"Are you sure? I'm good at cooking."

"Confident. I like that. But I'm pretty sure you only know how to prepare an almond tofu."

He chuckled. "Are you underestimating me?"

"Maybe."

"How about some sticky honey roast instead?" Is it really just a coincidence, or does he already know that it's my favorite dish?

"Impress me, then," I challenged. He wore his apron on, which was attractive to look at.

What the hell? Dude! Focus.

You're right. Sorry. I watched how Xiao prepared the food, and his performance was beyond perfection.

I was even surprised at how good his knife skills were. The way he sliced the pork was like what a professional chef would do.

He also put the honey as the cherry on top before he placed the pork on a roasting pan, then slid it inside the pre-heated oven.

The kitchen was soon filled with the rich aroma of roasting meat and caramelizing honey. After a few minutes, he brought it out of the oven and prepared the dining table.

The meal looked delicious. If it could talk right now, it was calling me to devour it whole. Now for the taste test.

I took a bite, and it felt like I was on cloud nine. The pork was so tender and juicy. The thick and golden honey glaze added a balanced flavor of sweet and sour, melting on my tongue. Each bite felt like heaven.

"Pfft. Slow down," Xiao said, using his thumb to wipe away the honey stain on the corner of my mouth.

I blushed when he licked it and muttered, "Tasty."

That brings us to the second agenda item. From a guy who used to be clueless about love, he's more flirty and clingy than me.

Breakfast flies fast, and Xiao dragged me towards the mini cinema room to have a movie marathon.

We watched Avengers: End Game since it's our favorite. But I can't seem to focus on the movie because he won't stop cuddling me.

I noticed that he snaked his hand inside my shirt and snuzzled me closer to him, which brings us to the third agenda item. Xiao is a kissing devil.

"Ae, can I kiss you?"

See what I mean? But who am I to say no? I let out a small giggle and gave him a peck.

"Not enough," he murmured. His voice became husky with want, and he crashed his lips against mine. A kiss of demand and hunger.

I melted into him, tangling my fingers into his hair. My heart paced, my skin tingled under heat and desire.

He cupped my cheek and pulled me closer as he deepened it.

The kiss was already wild, but now it's a storm of lust and passion. I wonder how much he's been holding back.

"Wait." I moaned in between and tried to catch some breath, yet he wouldn't let me and slid his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth.

This is insane. It felt like I was drowning in him. Our tongues danced together, and the taste was intoxicating.

Xiao moved his hands down on my hips, gripping them possessively as he placed me on his lap.

I circled my arms around his neck, wanting to feel every inch of him against me. The intensity of this kiss spoke of a desperate need, a lust that had taken over.

Xiao slowly moved his lips down to my neck, leaving a trail of kiss marks that made me moan louder.

"Ahh..."

And then I went back to my lips, devouring and sucking my last breath. When we pulled away, we were breathless. Our lips were swollen from the kiss. We shared each other's gaze, locking our eyes and smiling.

"I like you," I muttered breathlessly.

He kissed my forehead and replied, "I like you too."

We finished the movie. Although it was more of a kissing booth than a movie marathon.

And as for Xiao, he was fast asleep, but he still had his arms around me. My heart melted to see this clingy side of him as a boyfriend.