Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX

JUSTINE’S POV

It's been a whole month since Elizabeth fell into a coma and it has been a terrible month.

I haven't been able to concentrate on anything aside from Elizabeth.

As for the incident, I reported it immediately to the school authorities and culprits were apprehended but only for two days.

The school authority couldn't even suspend them because apparently the boy who locked Elizabeth up in the cold room and whose name I also found out was Robin, his parents were beneficiaries to the school and so they couldn't do anything to them.

I didn't have their time at the moment but when I finally do, I will make them pay dearly especially Elizabeth's step sister whom I found out was the mastermind of this.

Because Elizabeth was in a coma, they had to transfer her to a better hospital and I went there everyday.

Asides from me, there was only one other person who came by to visit her and that was her best friend Tracy and through her, I found out a lot of things about Elizabeth.

I found out she was alone in this world and I just wanted her to wake up so I could tell her how much she meant to me and also apologize to her.

Just looking at her with oxygen in her nostrils fighting for her life made me angry with each passing day and the funniest thing was that her guardian didn't come to visit her not even once.

ANGEL’S POV

Ever since my Mother brought in that witch of a step sister into our house I just hated her so much.

Obviously I was better and prettier than her but her guts just makes me so angry.

I am so glad my Mother hates her too and probably even more than I do.

I wanted to hurt her so badly in school but I didn't want to do it myself because I was a popular figure and my identity mattered.

After thinking so hard, I finally found someone who could do my dirty job for me.

I called Robin and his friends one day and told them of my plans.

“I don't want to do it.” Robin said.

“And why not!!! Nobody in that school including the principal can stop you because of how influential your parents are so you don't have a problem.” I said.

“Orrrrr are you in love with that bitch, is that why you don't want to do it???” I asked with my brows raised.

For a second Robin didn't answer my question and then I knew he liked her but that wasn't my concern at that moment.

“God forbid me from being in love with that ugly duckling.” Robin said defensively.

I knew he was lying because his silence gave him out.

“So are you in or should I find another person to do it for me??” I asked.

“Come on man, this would be so fun.” Rex said to Robin as he smirks.

“Count me out of this man.” Steven said.

“Oh f**k off!! You are always a fun killer.” Rex said to steven.

“How is hurting someone who hasn't done anything to us fun??”  Steven asked.

“It seems you guys aren't ready to do it so i'll find someone else.” I said as I was walking away.

“Wait!! I'll do it.” Robin said.

“That's my man!!! I knew you hated her anyway.” Rex said.

I smiled and told them to go on.

When I heard Elizabeth was asked to lick Robin's shoe, I was the happiest person on earth.

But then again, I heard she was saved by a new teacher and then I decided to investigate more.

The teacher wasn't so bad as I found him really hot and I wanted him all to myself.

After stalking him for a while, I noticed something odd between him and Elizabeth and I hated it so much.

And so one day after class, I decided to wait behind and eavesdrop on their conversation and my hunch was right as Elizabeth was probably already in love with him.

I knew I needed to get her out of my way and I needed to do it fast and so I told Robin to lock her up inside the school's cold room which only few of us students knew about.

Well the plan was semi successful as the bitch only ended up in coma and I pray she doesn't wake up from there.

I was able to get out of the situation because of Robin's family connection and that's why it is good to make friends with the high and mighty.

“You did very well my angel, keep up the good work.” my Mother rained accolades on me.

Of course a lion doesn't give birth to a goat, I was indeed my mother’s daughter.