Chapter 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

JUSTINE'S POV

There was no way in hell I was going to allow Lizzy go back to that house only to get maltreated more.

“Justine, what are you saying?” she asked with a confused look on her face.

“I said I am not allowing you to go back to that house.” I said firmly.

“Justine if I don't go back, my stepmom will cause a lot of trouble for you and me and honestly that is the last thing I want.”

“Lizzy, do I look like I give a f**k about your stepmother and what she is capable of??” I asked.

Suddenly, Lizzy bursts into laughter and I kept staring at her amusingly.

“You say the weirdest of things Justine.”

“What was weird in what I said??” I asked, smirking.

“Nevermind, but Justine on a serious note I have to go back home.” she said sadly.

As much as I would love to disapprove, I had to let her go back to avoid problems for her since I was not her guardian.

“Ok I will let you go but I have a few conditions for you.”

“And what is it??”

“Firstly, I am getting you a cellphone.”

“You are???!!” she yelled in excitement.

“Thank you so much!!!” she said as she gave me a hug excitedly.

“It’s nothing at all my thick queen, and secondly I am getting you a dress to wear for our school dance.”

“You really don't have to do all these for me Justine.” she said.

“What are you talking about my love?? Doing all of these brings me immense joy.”

I looked at her and could see the joy in her face even with the pains she was feeling physically.

“And thirdly….”

“Wait there is a third.” she asked, smiling.

“Yes my thick queen there is a third.”

“And what is it?”

“You know they say curiosity killed the cat right??” I asked.

“Says someone who is giving me rules.” she said laughing.

“Don't worry, you are a cute cat.”

“I hate cats.” Lizzy said with a disgusted face.

“Noted.” I said laughing.

“Thirdly, before I get cutely interrupted again, you will leave your stepmother's house the moment you turn 18.”

“What???”

“Yes Lizzy and I am very serious about this.”

“We will cross that bridge when we get there.” she said.

“I see, my thick queen is getting matured.” I said smiling.

“Thank you.” she said, smiling back.

“Anyway, those are the conditions for now, let us go back home and then I will get you a few clothes for you to take back home ok??”

“Ok, thank you so much Justine….. I really appreciate everything you have been doing for me.”

“Stop thanking me Lizzy or else I will spoil you more.” I said, smirking.

She laughed and then I told her to attend her other classes and meet me up later after school so we could go shopping and then go back home.

I kept to my words as we went shopping for normal clothes and the dress for the upcoming school dance.

I was mesmerized to see how beautiful and how perfect her body looked in the clothes.

I really can't call Lizzy fat or thin but her body is just so perfect.

She wasn't a petite person but very curvy like a matured woman.

If one sees her body, they would easily assume she was in her late 20’s because she had this beautiful perfect body that would make any guy go crazy.

Sometimes I would wonder why she always called herself ugly and chubby because I have never really seen her that way and maybe it's because I saw beyond her physical features.

She kept on trying different outfits that I didn't realize when I approved of all of them.

I saw a beautiful gown which I knew would be perfect on my thick queen and so I bought it for her to wear for the dance but I didn't allow her to try it on for fitting.

The reason for that is because just like a groom only sees his bride on her bridal outfit only on the day of her wedding, I didn't want to see her until the day of the dance on that outfit and so, I kept my fingers crossed praying the outfit suits her perfectly.

“Justine, these clothes are too much.” she said.

“I am even saying it's not enough, my queen.” I said smiling.

“No, It's more than enough, thank you.”

“If you thank me one more time, I will kiss you.” I said, smirking.

She covered her face in embarrassment as she walked away from me shyly.

I didn't add the special dress I got for her inside the bag where the other clothes were because I wanted to give it to her as a surprise on that day.

We rounded up the shopping and went to get her a cell phone so I could reach her anytime I liked and also find out if she was in any sort of trouble with her stepmother or stepsister.

It was an exhausting day and as soon as we got back to my house, I fixed us something to eat before she would go back home and as soon as the thought of her leaving crossed my mind, I became sad.

I have grown to love her and cherish every atom of her and she has also grown on me so letting her go was a very difficult thing for me but I just had to.

As soon as she was ready to go, I gave her one of my Atm cards that I had my savings on and told her to keep it properly and use it only when she needs something or when it's important.

Although I didn't let her know the amount of money the Atm card I gave her contained so she wouldn't reject it.

“My thick queen, this little time that you stayed with me has been the best experience I have had in my entire life and I want to thank you for filling my life with so much happiness.” I said, staring at her deeply.

“No Justine, I should be the one thanking you for always showing up for me when I need help.” she said smiling.

“I really enjoyed my stay here.” she added.

I raised her chin and moved closer to her.

“I love you so much my thick queen and take care of yourself ok??”

“I will.” she said.

I moved my face closer to her and gave her a peck on her lips.

“That was my first kiss.” she said shyly.

“Oh trust me sweetheart, that wasn't a kiss.” I smirked.

I booked a ride for her and she went back home.

An hour thirty minutes later, I decided to call her and she didn't pick up my calls.

I waited for a while before calling back and as soon as she picked up, I heard her crying.

“Baby, what is wrong??” I asked worriedly.

“She burnt all the clothes you bought for me.” she said while sobbing heavily.

“Who???!!!”

“Angel.”