Chapter 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN

ELIZABETH'S POV

I was in so much shock that I couldn't process what had happened.

Justine coming to defend me by hitting Robin and that too in public was the least thing I ever expected would happen.

Robin got up from the ground cleaning the blood at the side of his mouth.

“What the hell is your problem???!!!” Robin yelled at Justine.

Before I could process that, Justine gave Robin a slap on his face.

Everyone around the dance floor, including me, looked in horror as Justine gave Robin another slap before Robin could recover from the first one.

“What gives you the right whatsoever to bully your school mate and a girl for that matter???” Justine asked in anger.

“And how is it any of your business man???” Robin said again.

Justine was about to slap Robin again when the principal suddenly caught his hand.

“Mr Justine, My office now!!!!!” the principal said.

I couldn't stop the tears flowing in my eyes because I knew I was the cause of everything happening.

“I an sorry, I couldn't help it.” Justine mouthed as he walked away.

I just hoped Justine wasn't going to be in a lot of trouble.

JUSTINE'S POV

The happiness in me after I did what I did couldn't be contained.

Someone needed to have taught that spoiled little brat a lesson and I was glad it was me.

How dare he try to put his filthy hands on my Lizzy and think he could get away with it.

At that point, I made up my mind that whatever happened I would gladly accept the consequences.

As soon as I entered the principal's office he said,

“Mr Justine, do you know the gravity of what you just did??? How dare you put your hands on a student like that???!!!!” he yelled.

“Oh you mean a bully sir??”

“Pardon???” he said.

“That boy put his hands inappropriately on that girl's body and she was struggling to get free as he continued with his vile act, is that now acceptable in this school??” I asked.

“Okay, let us assume you were right but is that the right way to go about it??Mr Justine, the last thing you need right now is to be in that boy's parents black book.” he said.

Now I was beginning to understand what gave Robin the audacity to bully others.

“I am ready sir to face any consequences as long as what I did was for a good cause.” I said.

“No problem, be here tomorrow for a general meeting with his parents and school staff because you have to explain to them as well what just transpired.”

“I will sir.” I said as I walked away.

The first thing I did was look for Lizzy but I couldn't find her anywhere.

I searched all around and even asked a few people who told me she already left.

Sadly, I went back home and decided to call her and explain everything to her.

As soon as I got home, I looked for my phone and dialed her number but it didn't go through the first time and so I tried again.

“Hello???” she said with a low voice as she picked the call.

“Hey my thick queen, what is the matter???” I asked.

“I am not happy about what happened earlier Justine, you are now in trouble because of me.”

“Is that the reason why you left the dance without even informing me??”

“I was too ashamed of myself and didn't want to get you into more trouble.”

“You didn't get me into trouble my queen, that brat deserved what he got and I would do it over and over again.”

“What did the principal say??” she asked.

I could sense the worry in the tone of her voice but I decided to calm her down.

“He only invited me for a general meeting tomorrow to meet with Robin's parents, that's all.” I said.

“I am worried about you Justine.” she said.

“You don't need to be my love, everything will be fine okay??”

“Okay, that's a lot for saving me today.”

“It's nothing at all my love, now please go get some sleep and I will call you tomorrow to give you feedback on how the meeting went alright??”

“Alright goodnight Justine.”

“Goodnight Lizzy.” I said as I hung the call.

That night I couldn't get any sleep at all because I was worried about Lizzy and her bullying situation.

If something should happen, and I was asked to leave the school, things would definitely get worse for her because she wouldn't have anyone to help her out of her situation being as I was her guardian Angel at the moment.

These endless thoughts just kept running through my mind that I slept very late.

I woke up the next day so early but was feeling tired with a massive headache because I couldn't get any proper rest.

I made myself coffee and freshened up before I felt a little bit better.

After dressing up, I drove to school and went straight to the principal's office for the meeting.

As soon as I entered, I saw some of the teachers in the school seated and a man and woman who looked like they were in their mid 40’s seated and dressed beautifully and I assumed it was Robin's parents.

I couldn't believe they called this kind of meeting just because I punished an offender.

“Mr Justine, we have all been waiting for you… you may be seated.” the principal said.

“So, you are the foolish unfortunate pauper who laid hands on my boy right???”