Chapter 17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

ANGEL’S POV

I looked at the mirror admiring the beauty standing in front of it.

I am very sure I would be the prettiest girl today and I am glad that stupid daughter of a witch is not going with me.

“Angel, I am off to visit someone and make you enjoy yourself today.” My mother said.

“I will mom.”

“Where is that witch?? Hope she isn't going to the dance??”

“Hell no mom, she is inside, probably sleeping or doing one stupid thing.”

“Good,I am off.” She said as she left.

I left early as my boyfriend came over to pick me up like the queen that I am.

As soon as I got to the dance, my friends were all over me admiring my dress and I was proud of myself.

About an hour or two later, I came out from the bathroom back to the dance floor when I suddenly saw Elizabeth talking to her stupid friend.

“How the hell did she get here and who gave her that cloth she is wearing??” my friend asked.

I was boiling with rage.

“Is that your sister??” a girl suddenly asked as she walked up to me.

“Yes, and so what??” I asked in irritation.

“She is looking extremely beautiful in that dress, do you know where she got it from??”

“Will you get out of my sight!!!???” I yelled.

“Sorry.” she said as she walked away.

All these people were beginning to irritate me.

But one of the things I was sure of was that I was going to make sure to ruin this dance for Elizabeth that she would never forget today in such a hurry.

ELIZABETH'S POV

Justine surprising me with the beautiful dress made my day.

When I wore it, I couldn't believe it was me as the dress suited me perfectly well.

I was so happy and when Justine came over to pick me up, I was surprised and very shy because this was the first time he would be seeing me in a dress that is a bit revealing.

Honestly, the dress didn't show off much but as it was my very first time wearing such, I was a teeny tiny bit uncomfortable.

As soon as he saw me, he stared at me and I thought the dress wasn't nice until he assured me I looked beautiful.

He was such a gentleman as he even opened the door for me to enter the car before he drove off.

When we got to school and entered the school dance floor, he told me I needed to mingle so as to avoid suspicion and sidewalks.

From where I was standing with Justine, I got lots of stares from people but I had no idea why they were all staring at me.

I didn't understand if it was because I wasn't dressed beautifully or another reason but the stares and side talks didn't stop.

I became reluctant to go because I didn't want to leave his side in fear that I would get bullied again but he assured me he would be keeping an eye on me.

I saw my friend Tracy and walked up to her in excitement.

“Wow, is this you Elizabeth???” she asked.