Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

ELIZABETH'S POV

“Yes you are.” Justine said.

“No, I am not.” I said firmly.

“This topic is not up for argument, Lizzy.”

“But I don't want to go.”

“Can you give me a solid reason???” he asked.

“Because I am going to get bullied there.” I said with a sad face.

“Lizzy, no one would dare bully you there, not on my watch do you understand??”

“But I am scared.”

“You don't have to be my dearest, I am going to be there with you.”

“Promise??” I asked.

“I promise.” he said with a smile.

I felt a whole lot better after Justine promised he would be there with me.

It's strange how I feel so comfortable and safe where he is and at the same time, I am scared he would hate me one day because they all do.

“Pizza is here.” Justine said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

Justine made sure I ate so much to my heart’s content that I fell asleep right after.

It was finally the day I dreaded most and that was going back to school.

Justine insisted that I went with him but I refused for his own good and as soon as I stepped my feet in the school, my anxiety kicked in as memories began to flood my head.

Luckily, I met my best friend first and she was so excited to see me.

“I am so happy to see you back bestie.” Tracy said as she beamed with excitement.

“Me too.” I said as I hugged her.

Someone suddenly bumped into us as we separated from the hug and I turned immediately to the direction of who the person was.

“Is the fatso back from the dead.” Robin said as he burst into laughter.

“It is indeed a wonderful reunion.” Rex replied as he joined in the laughter.

“Just leave us alone Robin.” Tracy said.

“Was I talking to you four eyes???” Robin said to Tracy.

“I have definitely missed you around here .” Robin said as he stalked towards me.

He snatched my bag from my hands and emptied the contents on the floor as my best friend and I watched in horror.

After that, Rex took Tracy’s glasses and smashed them on the ground.

“What did we ever do to you guys???” Tracy asked in tears.

“Tsk,tsk,tsk, nothing dearie it's just that I dislike chubby girls and also albinos with four eyes like you.” Robin said to Tracy.

If there was one thing I disliked the most in my Life, It was being helpless and at this moment, helpless was I and Tracy's middle name.

Suddenly, I was shoved aggressively into a locker which made me hiss in pain as my back made contact with it.

“A little birdie told me you are currently staying at your boyfriend's house, is that true fatso???” Robin suddenly asks, smirking.

If I was worried and scared before, It just doubled hearing Robin ask me that.

I stared at him with so much anxiety and fear wondering how he got that information.

“I…I…am..am..not stay..staying…at any…body’s house.” I said stuttering.

“Don't you dare lie to me fatso!!!” he yelled as she looked at me with anger.

“I….I…am..not..not..lying.” I said, still shaking.

Suddenly, Robin punches me on my stomach as I screamed out in pain dropping to the floor.

“Don’t test my patience Elizabeth because you won't like me.” He said.

I cried and groaned in pain as the impact of the punch was unbearable.

“I ask again, where are you staying and with whom???” Robin asked.

“She..she is staying with me.” Tracy suddenly intervenes.

“You??” Robin asked.

“Yes, she is currently staying with me.”

“You can call my Mother to confirm.” she added.

“Why do we need to call your stupid Mother??” Rex said.

“Is that true ELizabeth??”

I nod my head in agreement as tears streamed down my face.

“No problem,I believe you for now but if I ever find out you told me otherwise, that is the day you will meet your late Mother.” Robin said to me as he and Rex walked away.

Tracy helped me up and comforted me as she also helped me pack my things back into my bag and took me to the school's sickbay to rest a while before attending class.

While resting, she never left my side as she said words of encouragement to me.

I was glad I had a friend like her in my life here at school who genuinely loved and cared about me.

After I felt better, I explained everything that has been happening in my life to her down from when my step mother kicked me out and to when Justine helped me.

“So you are currently staying at that hot teacher's house??” Tracy asked in disbelief.

“Not by choice.” I said.

“What do you mean?? That hot teacher is God sent.” Tracy said.

“Stop calling him hot Tracy.” I said smiling.

“But he is, I am just stating the simple fact.”

“How can you still be this bubbly after everything that happened a while ago.” I said.

“My dear, If I dwell on that, I could have depression and so I just choose to push it aside.”

“I wish I could be like you.” I said.

“Like this, hell no.” she said as we both burst into laughter.

“It's time for us to attend your boyfriend's class.” Tracy said tauntingly.

“He is not my boyfriend.” I said.

“I am only staying at his house like a charity case.” I added.

“Well this charity case is hella lucky as we dont find good Samaritans anymore.”

“How???” I asked.

“My dear, don't you know guys will do anything to get into a girl's pants nowadays???”

“I know.” I said.

“So be happy you have a boyfriend who genuinely likes you.”

“He is not my boyfriend Tracy.” I said rolling my eyes.

“But will be soon, yeah??”

“Oh shut and let's go.” I said.

Talking to Tracy made me feel so much better.

We walked into the classroom and as soon as Justine saw me, he smiled but I smiled back weakly and went to sit.

I could see the confusion on his face as he may be wondering what was wrong.

Just halfway through the class, a teacher walked in.

“Who is ELizabeth young??” she asked.

“I am sirr.” I said.

“Please come with me…your Mother is here to see you.”

Oh No!!!