Chapter 18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

JUSTINE'S POV

I wasn't really enjoying the school dance that much because I was not a social person but I came here only because of Lizzy.

She was still young and should be having some fun at this stage in her life but she chose not to for the fear of the unknown and so that was why I insisted she came along to the dance.

I went to look for a drink because I was getting thirsty and as soon as I took a sip of the soft drink in my hand, I felt someone standing behind me.

“Hey handsome.” the person said.

I turned around quickly to see who it was and saw that it was one of the female teachers.

“Hello, good evening to you.” I said, trying to be polite.

She suddenly started laughing.

“Good evening?? Are you serious?? This isn't a PTA meeting so please quit with the formalities.” she said.

“I apologize.”

“So, are you having fun??” she said, trying to get closer to me.

“Yes, I am.”

“I have a suggestion.” she said, smirking.

I didn't know her purpose with me and I really cared less to know but just to avoid being rude I decided to continue the conversation.

“What suggestion??” I said.

“Why don't we skip this dance and go somewhere private.” she said smiling.

“Somewhere private, I don't understand.” I said trying to play dumb.

“Are you a baby, don't you understand what I meant by that??” she said, getting annoyed.

“No ma'am, I don't understand what you mean.” I said.

It seemed like calling her ma'am struck a nerve as she looked at me like she was about to murder me any moment.

“Avoid me.” she said as she walked away in anger.

I burst into laughter as soon as she left because my purpose was accomplished.

Now I was beginning to have fun.

So many things were happening at the dance at the same time and at some point, I even met some teenagers making out.

I wasn't surprised at all because it was a typical teenage lifestyle.

Just as I settled down to observe more, I saw something that gave me goosebumps.

I suddenly saw Angel pulling Elizabeth's hands to the dance floor.

It was a bit confusing and strange because I knew they shared no close relationship or bond so I decided to observe more.

Angel and her friends started dancing but my Lizzy just stood in one place looking around like she was praying for the ground to swallow her up.

Judging from the way she was standing, I assumed she didn't know how to dance.

I was so tempted to go dance with her but I didn't want to create unnecessary attention towards her so I prayed that she would just come over to where I was or leave the dance floor as she couldn't dance.

Suddenly, I saw Lizzy moving her body and I adjusted myself on my seat properly because I was interested in what she was about to do.

She started swaying her body to the beat of the song and for the first time in my life, I was so lost that I didn't know my mouth was wide open.

Her dance moves, the way she swayed her hips drove me crazy.

I was so tempted to walk up to her and dance with her and it took all the strength I had in me not to.

I was mesmerized by everything about her and it Just made me fall in love with her more.

She was definitely getting the attention she deserved as everyone's eyes were on her.

I noticed that as she danced further, her sister Angel tried to make her fall by tripping her with her leg and as I was about to stand up in fear that she was going to fall, I saw Robin holding my Lizzy.

I boiled with rage as I stared at him and heaven helped me that I wouldn't do anything to him.

ELIZABETH'S POV

“Robin???”

“Yes, baby in the flesh.” he said grinning.

I suddenly felt disgusted and irritated as I felt goosebumps all over my body.

“What are you doing here??” I asked.

“I came to dance with the most beautiful woman on the dance floor.” He said.

I was so confused that I didn't know how to react.

“I….I...don’t…don't..know how to dance.” I said stuttering.

“Come on baby girl, I just saw you dance and it was amazing so why are you lying to me??”

“Please, I don't want to dance.” I said in fear.

“Don't be like that sweetheart, it's just a harmless dance that's all..or are you really going to deny me??” he said smirking.

I really didn't want to dance with him but I was scared knowing fully well he could hurt me and do something so I agreed to dance.

“That's my baby girl.” he said as he held me to dance.

I really did not know what made me more disgusted, the fact that he called me baby girl or the fact that his hands were around my waist holding me close in an intimate way.

I was praying for the ground to open up and swallow me because I was dreading the moment so much.

Halfway through the dance, I noticed Robin's hand moving from my waist towards my butt and I shifted uncomfortably.

“Please don't do that.” I said.

“Why babygirl, you look so sexy that I want to rip your clothes off and have my way with you.” he said smirking.

His hands started grabbing my butt and as I tried to break free, he held me in place rubbing his hands all over me.

“Let me go pleaseee.” I pleaded with him as tears began to gather in my eyes.

“Why baby girl, we just started dancing and so you know, I like you but I like your soft body more.” he said with a devilish grin on his face.

I struggled with him trying to break free but he didn't let me go as his hands kept on grabbing my butt pulling me closer to him.

I started crying begging him to let me go but to no avail.

Just as he was about to kiss me forcibly, someone punched him on his face as he fell to the ground.

I looked up to see who it was and was shocked.

“Justine??”