Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

ELIZABETH'S POV

“No Justine, I can't stay with you.”

Justine saying such a thing so casually gave me a shock and in as much as I would love to stay with him, I can't do that.

“And why is that love, I won't bite.” he said with a smirk.

“I don't want to get you into trouble especially with the school authority because if they find out I am staying here, we will get into trouble.” I said.

Justine suddenly moved closer to me.

“And who is going to tell them??” he asked.

“You don't understand, I don't….”

“Shhhhhhh, Fear is the one factor that hinders someone not to ever go forward and my dear you need to conquer your fears.” He said as he cut my words short.

“I can't help it Justine, I really do not want you to get into trouble because of me.” I said.

“And you won't okay?? So relax and feel at home.” he said.

I took a breath of relief and suddenly realized I haven't done my morning chores.

“Justine, where is your kitchen???” I asked shyly.

“Kitchen??? You want to make something for yourself???”

“No, I want to wash the dishes and clean around.”

Suddenly, Justine burst into laughter and I just kept staring at him strangely.

“Why are you laughing?? Did I say something funny??” I asked out of confusion.

“My dear, this is not your stepmother's house where you do all the house chores ok?? In this house, I have a cleaner who does that for me every weekend.” he said.

I don't know why but something about what Justine said about a cleaner coming over to his house got me a bit jealous.

It was like he sensed the jealousy on my face and he suddenly started laughing again.

“Lizzy, she is a woman with kids and grandkids ok???” he said.

“Why are you telling me?? I don't care anyway.” I lied.

“Yeah,Yeah I know, now let me take you on a little tour around the house.”

Justine held my hands and took me to every nook and cranny of the house but something about it bothered me.

The house was huge and beautiful and I knew that a teacher definitely couldn't afford to live in such a house.

“Is he a mafia leader?? Or does he do drugs??” I said in my mind.

I just assumed that maybe he has been teaching for a really long time but at the same time, he looked too young to be teaching for years.

“Are you hungry???” he suddenly asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yes I am, I will make something for us to eat.”

“No you will not, I will do that because you my love, need to freshen up and get enough rest.” He said with a smile.

I suddenly remembered I had nothing to wear as I was thrown out of the house without anything.

“Emm Justine???” I called shyly.

“Yes love??”

“I…I….have….have…nothing to wear.” I said stuttering.

“Ohhhh I totally forgot….. you know what, after you freshen up, there is a door by your left in the room, open it and pick any of my clothes to wear for now we will go out later to get you some ok??” He said.

“You don't have to Justine.”

“But I want to Lizzy.”

“Thank you so much for everything I really appreciate.”

“You are always welcome love.”

I went back inside the room and took my bath and after doing that, I opened the door and he asked me to.

I was amazed to see how big his closet was and the number of clothes I saw there looked like I was in a shopping mall.

Everything was so neatly organized and that made me smile.

I took one of his shirts and wore it and it looked like a mini gown of the kind of shape I have.

After I went back to the kitchen, Justine gazed at me so intensely that his mouth was slightly opened and that made me a bit shy and embarrassed.

“Oh, I'm sorry it's just that you look so beautiful.” he said.

“Thank you.”

He gave me some toasts and juice to eat and even forced me to eat a large amount.

After doing that, we watched tv together and I fell asleep on his couch for a while and after I woke up, we went to get some clothes for me and also had dinner outside.

UNKNOWN POV

(On the phone)

“Yes tell me, I am all ears.”

“Ma’am we have found out his location and even his house address.”

“That is very good, and is he married??”

“No ma'am he is not and as a matter of fact he teaches at a high school not too far away from his residence.”

“You have done well, send me your account details for your remaining balance and disappear forever.”

(Hangs call)

Just you wait for me Justine, I am coming back into your life with a force stronger than that of a wind.

I let you go once before but this time around, I will never let you go again.