The Game

So your saying, that I have the biggest target on my back? Aurora asked the group, getting nods from all of them. 

There is still more that Lydia is trying to figure out, so if you can keep an eye out for the hunters. Scott says. 

There's more. Aurora asked getting more nods of confirmation. Is Liam on it? Aurora asked worried for Liam.

We don't know yet, I haven't figured out the other Keywords. Lydia says.

Ok, I am going to grab something to eat then I will look after Liam, and for any danger. Aurora says about to leave before Stiles stops her. 

Wait, I have a list of questions, for you to answer. You can give it back to me when you finish. Stiles says handing her a folded piece of paper. Aurora opens the paper, letting the end drop on the floor with an annoyed look on her face as she reads some of the questions.

This is stupid, Stiles. When were you born? Aurora says

A valid question. Stiles counters 

How many people have you eaten? Aurora says again

Another valid question. He counters again

Do you still have your monthly visits? You can say period you know, And no, I don't Stiles I'm dead. Aurora says giving Stiles a look. 

Ok, you can cross out that question, but I want the others answered. Stiles says as Aurora walks out before she changes her mind on that animal diet. When she left everyone was looking at Stiles. 

What it was for researched purposes. Stiles says. 

Aurora was, to say the least annoyed. She decided not to go to school today, knowing Scott was there to keep an eye on Liam. She had been sitting at her desk answering all of Stiles pointless questions. Honestly, why does he need to know, every single spell she knows? He won't be able to use it let alone read it.  Everything was fine, up in till she got a call saying Liam was losing control. Aurora sped to the school making sure no one saw her. 

When she got into the locker room she could hear Liam's roars and the shower going on. She sped over to them before kneeling in front of Liam.

Liam calm down. Aurora said compelling him as she looked into his eyes her pupils dilated. And just like that the thrashing and fighting had stopped. 

Are you calm? Aurora asks stepping back.

Okay okay. Liam says as he slides to the floor completely wet from the shower.  

What happened? Aurora asked Liam  

Brett. Is all he said back looking like a lost puppy? 

Who the hell is Brett? Aurora asked only to get no answer. 

That car you smashed I thought you said it was your teachers. Scott said 

He's also my coach, he benched me for the entire season. Liam said. Aurora just stood there not knowing what had transpired before she was called and calmed Liam only knowing it had something to do with someone named Brett. 

What did you do? Scott asked looking at Liam. 

I got a couple of red cards. Liam said looking down like a scolded puppy

Just a couple. Stiles says 

You got to be honest with us, what else happened? Scott asks wanting to help him

Nothing... I got kicked out of school, they sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation. Liam says 

What do they call it? He asked again