The End of the Deadpool

OK, what do we need to do?

Chris Argent was placing motion sensors around the inside of Argent Arms. While Argent was placing the motion sensors, Derek arrived to help. 

Scott, Kira Derek, and Aurora stood in the front, while everyone was off to the side to discuss the plan. 

They'll be okay. Scott says referring to Satomi's pack.

They've got claws and fangs, but they're not fighters. Derek says 

That's why I called you. Scott says back to Derek

Well, try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore, either. Derek says when another lady walks in. 

That's why he called me! Hi, I'm Braeden, I don't think we've met. The lady Braeden says to Aurora.

Aurora nice to meet you. Aurora says shaking Braeden's hand.

And we also have Aurora, who could most likely wipe all the hunters out with a flick of her wrist. Derek says motioning towards the blonde who just met his girlfriend.

Maybe not with a flick of my wrist, I could hurt you all if I did that, but I see you're point. Aurora says 

Am I the only one still hoping this is all just a false alarm? I mean, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens... Right...? Kira says worried for what's to come. 

Scott, have you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet? Braeden asks 

 Lydia's still talking to Meredith. Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house. They're trying to stop it. Scott says answering Braeden's question

 What if there is no stopping it? What if it doesn't end until we're all dead? Brett says walking forward. 

Then let's send a message... Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, Hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun--. Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money is going to be put on another list-- our list. They get to be a name on our Deadpool. Derek says in a motivational speech. 

Aurora walks toward where Brett, Lori, and Liam are. 

You, don't have to worry. We will make sure you all are safe. Aurora says placing a hand on top of Brett's shoulder, giving him and his sister a small smile. 

Thanks. Brett says placing his hand on top of hers. 

Liam, are you sure you're ready for this? Aurora asks worried for Liam's safety, since he hasn't been a part of the supernatural for very long.  

Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine just nervous. Liam says shaking his head. 

Liam, I know you could probably take care of yourself, but I think it would be best to hide with... Aurora starts only to be cut off 

NO! I mean no I want to help. Liam says causing Aurora to sign.

Fine, but if things get too much Hide. All three of you. You all don't have much fighting experience. Aurora says. 

Ok. Brett, Liam, and Lori said at the same time.

Can I ask a supernatural question? Liam asks 

Sure go ahead. Aurora says