Playlist

Aurora Hamilton

Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You): Kelly Clarkson
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone" 

The Archer: Taylor Swift
"I've been the archer I've been the prey Screaming, who could ever leave me, darling? But who could stay? (I see right through me, I see right through me)" 

Labour: Paris Paloma
" You sure make me do a whole lot of Labour. The calloused skin on my hand is cracking. If our loved end would that be a bad thing." 

Sweet but Psycho: Ava Max
"Oh, she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho" 

Bejeweled: Taylor Swift
"Best believe I'm still bejeweled When I walk in the room I can still make the whole place shimmer"

She's So Gone: Naomi Scott
"So it looks like the joke's on you 'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew. She's so gone"

Cinderella's Dead:  EMELINE
"I was nineteen in a white dress When you told me I'm your princess So I played right in to your fantasy Was your good girl, so I'd sit tight And if I don't speak, then we can't fight Looked in the mirror, now I can't believe I forgot I was a bad bitch, tragic Breaking all the rules 'cause they were only habits Cinderella's dead"

Aurora Hamilton + Dimitri Montgomery

29: Demi Lovato
"Thought it was a teenage dream, just a fantasy But was it yours or was it mine? Seventeen, twenty-nine"

Memories: Conan Gray
"I wish that you would stay in my memories But you show up today, just to ruin things I wanna put you in the past 'cause I'm traumatized"

Lose You to Love Me: Selena Gomez
"You promised the world and I fell for it I put you first and you adored it" "I saw the signs and I ignored it Rose-colored glasses all distorted" "I needed to hate you to love me" 

Vampire: Olivia Rodrigo
"I used to think I was smart. But you made me look so naïve. The way you sold me for parts. As you sunk your teeth into me, oh Bloodsucker, famefucker Bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire"

We Are Never Getting Back Together: Taylor Swift
"We are never ever ever getting back together. We are never ever ever getting back together" 

Dimitri Montgomery

Fire on Fire: Sam Smith
"My mother said I'm too romantic She said, "You're dancing in the movies" I almost started to believe her Then I saw you and I knew"

Youngblood: 5 seconds of Summer
"And I'm just a dead man walking tonight" 

Animal I Have Become: Three Days Grace
"So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one would ever change this animal I have become" 

Aurora Hamilton + Brett Talbot 

Paper Rings: Taylor Swift
"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings" 

Wonderland: Taylor Swift
"We found Wonderland You and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever, eh, eh"

Adore You: Harry Styles
"I'd walk through fire for you Just let me adore you Like it's the only thing I'll ever do"

Stay with Me: Sam Smith
"Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need"

Lover: Taylor Swift
"My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue All's well that ends well to end up with you Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover" 

Mr. Loverman:  Ricky Montgomery
"I'm Mr. Loverman And I miss my lover, man I'm Mr. Loverman Oh, and I miss my lover" 

Line Without a Hook: Ricky Montgomery
"Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you I need you here to stay I broke all my bones that day I found you" 

Aurora Hamilton + Pack 

Soldier Poet King: The Oh Hellos
"There will come a soldier Who carries a mighty sword He will tear your city down." "There will come a poet Whose weapon is His word He will slay you with His tongue."  "There will come a ruler Whose brow is laid in thorn Smeared with oil like David's boy"

Whatever it Takes: Imagine Dragons 
"Break me down and build me up Whatever it takes" 

Centuries: Fall Out Boys
"Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me Remember me, for centuries" 

We Own the Night:  Zombies 2
"Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (awoo) We're wolves, we own the night" 

*If you have any song recommendations, please feel free to comment them