5. Fate's Embrace

17:30pm

I went out for a nice stroll along the beach, I hear the waves clashing it symbolizes my life, but yet it's peaceful and calm.
I try to get Robert out of my mind, or somehow, try to clear my mind as well as, de stressing myself in the process.

I start to walk to the coffee shop, I'm in need of one, I would love to just sit down in peace.
I open the door, walk inside, whilst strolling towards the counter.
"Hi there, what can I get for you?" the cashier asked
"Could I get an Oreo iced coffee, no foam, almond milk, with 2 sugars please?" I asked
"Of course, coming right up. I'll bring it over to you" the cashier cried
"Thank you" I replied

I sat down next to the window, I opened my laptop up, whilst shipping items again.
I'm planning on selling merch, as well as, fragrance, skin care products.
I want to have a business of my own, it's my dream come true, after all, I did get an inheritance of my mum and dad when they passed.
The cashier walked over, I smiled at her, whilst giving her a tip.
I love cheering people up, as long as they learn to pay it forward, In the future.

Suddenly, Robert walked into the coffee shop, he asked for an iced latte, no foam, with almond milk, 2 sugars.
He walked towards me, as well as, pulling out a chair, he sat down.
I closed my laptop, whilst taking a sip out of my coffee, it tasted like Oreo biscuits, it was lush!
I decided to not be rude, if we're going to be friends, I've gotta accept the fact, that he's going to be around.

"Hi you ok?" I asked
"I'm good thank you, I'm here in Folkstone for business" Robert cried
"Wow! What sort of business?" I asked
"I'm planning on expanding my business here, for men's skin care" Robert replied

Wow! Good on Robert, at least, he's moving on with his life. I mean, don't get me wrong it has been 4 years. I must say, he's doing very well in his life.
I'm proud of him, I wish him the best.

"Well done! I'm proud of you" I explained
"Thank you Kat, that means a lot" Robert responded
I finished my coffee, placed my laptop in my bag, whilst exiting the shop.
I invited Robert over for dinner along with a cup of tea (for him only), I just want us to start on a clean slate, that is all.
I'm starting to like our friendship, but I still love him, the thing is you can't be friends with somebody who you once loved. That's my opinion anyway.
I put the key into the front door, twisted it, then opened it.

Robert took his coat off, I look over at him, he's got more muscular. Oh my god! Was this a good idea?
I took a bottle of wine out of the fridge, I poured myself a glass, as well as, sitting down on the sofa.
I put a film on, just to make it less awkward, I didn't want him to think we was having dinner, or a drink, than Robert had to leave.

18:30pm

We was watching a film, when I noticed Robert was staring at me out of the corner of my eye, what was he trying to do?
"You okay?" I asked
"Yes, are you?" Robert replied
I nodded, whilst carrying on watching the film, before I knew it 2 bottles were empty.
I can't have drank wine that quick can I?
Oh my god!
What was more awkward, was the fact that a love scene came on the film, shit!
I hope Robert wasn't thinking about us during this film, because I was, I couldn't help it.
I looked up at Robert, he was texting somebody, who is he texting?
It's none of my business, why do I care? Am I allowed to get a little jealous?

"Ooooh! Who are you texting?" I asked
"A girl called Casey, she's really nice, I've been speaking to her for a week or so" Robert cried
Deep down it killed me inside, knowing that he's talking to somebody else, it was going to kill me even more when he will be somebody else's.
"Good luck" I replied
I sat up, I walked towards the fridge, looking for another bottle of wine.
Ffs! I'm all out, this is the moment where I want to drink.
I closed the fridge, whilst putting the empty bottles of wine in the bin, as well as, washing up my glass.

Robert walked over towards me, he was stood behind me, I wanted more to happen.
I turned around, I felt the tension, along with the burning passion within us.
I knew this night was going to end 2 ways, either fucking or fighting.
"You're jealous aren't you?" Robert asked
"No" I replied
"Yes you're, I can feel it" Robert answered
"I'm not-"
Robert picked me up, whilst walking towards the bedroom, I started to kiss him.
Robert laid me down on the bed, we started to kiss, with our bodies colliding into one another.
Robert took his tie off, along with using it as a blindfold for me, I took all my clothes off.

I could feel the kisses planted upon my body, as Robert was making his way down, he started to dive into the clit area.
I felt my eyes roll back into my head, my moan began to get louder and louder. My moans started to fill the household.
"Fuck!" I screamed
Robert must've felt like a scuba diver, I felt drenched, yet, Robert isn't wearing no scuba gear.
Robert began to kiss me again, I took the blind fold off, my turn I smirked.

I place my mouth around the tip, I start to go up and down, as I do, I hear Robert's moan get louder and louder.
I felt Robert's hand on my head, implicating to go faster and harder.
"Kat! Fuck!" Robert yelled
I started to kiss him once again, Robert turned me over, he jumped off the bed whilst taking his bottoms off as well as, his top.
"On your front baby" Robert cried
"Yes sir" I replied
I put myself into doggy position, I loved being dominated, especially, by him.
Robert placed his penis inside of me, it felt a volcano erupting inside of me, it felt good.

"Ahhh Robert!" I yelled
He pulled my hair, whilst riding, then placed his hand on my neck.
"Do you like that baby?" Robert asked
"Ahhh! Yes!" I screamed

-10 minutes later-
After, I laid on his chest, whilst he wrapped his arm around me, Robert began to plant kisses on my head. I kissed him again, it felt good to be in his arms, I missed it...