19. Burn Baby Burn

-Late Evening-

"Everybody huddle up, I've got something to say" I cried
I saw all my men lined up, ready for war, ready for anything.
They were all fearless, just like me, I've always been fearless.
"Before I marry this Russian man, I want us to burn the Turkish mafia's warehouses to the ground, so that it draws their attention back to here" I said
"Let's come up with a plan tomorrow" I clapped
I wanted to draw their attention back to here, so that if they were planning an attack on the Spanish mafia, they would be coming here instead.
I hugged Teddy goodbye, I walked towards the lift, I pressed ground floor.
I headed towards the hotel, it wasn't a far walk, I would be at the hotel in no time.
I entered the hotel, I headed towards the lift, pressed floor 6.
I entered my room, there stood before me was Brody, Brody and me used to have an affair years ago.
It was pleasure, nothing more, this was way before I met Robert.

My heart was pounding, I could still picture us in bed together, the sensation ran through me.
It felt like I had been hit by a huge wave, the thought of him here, made my stomach twitch.
Why is he here for? Does he know Robert? Does he just want sex?
What does everybody want from me?
"Long time, no see" Brody cried
He strode closer towards me, I looked at him like he was a stranger, words were unable to come out.
All I could do was gulp, stare, just look at the person who stood in front of me.
"What do you want Brody?" I asked
I could feel the tension, but it was a good tension between us, that sexual tension.
"YOU" Brody explained
Should I go for it? I mean I am single, should I live my life?
"I'm not interested Brody" I said
I wanted it, but not with him, it felt wrong.
As much as I'm not with Robert, guilt would take over, I'm not that girl anymore, I don't sleep around.

"Can you leave please?" I ask
Brody frowned, he looked confused, I wasn't that girl anymore.
I don't want to mix business with pleasure, that's not who I am, not now.
Brody headed towards the door, he exited the room, I never felt more relieved in all my life.
Robert is calling again, what does he want? I'm fucking tired.
-Incoming Call-
Robert: Hey you okay?
Me: Yes I'm okay Robert, how are you?
Robert: Not so good, when are you back?
Me: I don't know, why are you not okay? What's happened?
Robert: I fucked somebody last night, plus I've met somebody new
Me: Good for you, I hope it works out well.
Robert: ...
Me: You okay Robert?
Robert: I don't want to see you again, bye Kat
-Call Ended-
My blood began to boil, I headed towards my door, I stood outside my hotel room.
"Oi Brody, get here" I flirted
Brody walked back into the room, I closed the door, I was most likely going to feel guilty after this, but FUCK IT!
I began kissing Brody, we went from wall to wall, our tongues colliding into one another.
I started ripping his clothes off, I took all mine off, we made our way to bed.

I laid Brody down on the bed, I made my way down to his trousers, I began to suck; nice and slowly.
He turned me over, using his tongue like a snake, it was the best feeling in the world.
How could using your tongue cause so much pleasure?
My legs were shaking, Brody was good in bed, I couldn't deny that.
The sensation ran through me, I was about to climax, I grabbed hold of his hair, moaning louder and louder.
Brody wiped his mouth, I rugby tackled him to the bed, I began to ride.
Me and Brody could never be a couple, it's just a fling, but it felt FUCKING GOOD!
Brody turned me over, as well as doing it from behind, my favorite sex position.
He still remembered it, that was no surprise, him thrusting OH MY GOD!
After we had finished, I kissed him, to say goodnight.
That's when it hit me, guilt sank in, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

-The next morning-

I grabbed my suitcase, checked out, as well as, heading back towards the building.
I entered the office, I needed an energy drink, I needed caffeine in my life.
Teddy strode towards me, he handed me an energy drink, I couldn't help but smile.
I headed towards my office, I gathered everybody around the table (including Teddy), I thought of a plan.
"Psycho and Zion, you go round the back of the warehouse, try and get in there. The warehouse has 4 exits, one of them is a secret door, so don't be fooled.
Teddy and me, will go through the main exit, Sandra and Tia will go through the next exit.
Make sure to go on my signal, when the bombs are planted in the building, let everybody know, so we can get out of the building quickly" I announced
Everybody understood, for some reason, Tia kept giving me dirty looks.
I was going to poke her eyes out, if she carried on, I think Tia and my dad used to have flings.
Why did she have an issue with me though?
Was she jealous?

FUCK HER!
That night, we all went to the warehouse, me and Teddy headed inside.
We looked around, nobody was in sight, we held our guns back to back to be on the safe side.
"All clear, Psycho and Zion move round back" I said
We walked through the warehouse, killing any Turkish mafia men in our way, "in the building boss, all clear"
Boss? That felt weird, I've never heard a man say that to me.
"Tia and Sandra, move in" I said
"All clear boss"
"Set the bombs now, make sure you're near your exit point" I explain
"Exit the building NOW!" I shout
We all head outside, just about making it, we all watch the warehouse burn, as it engulfs in flames.
We all get into our get away car, leaving no tracking or traces of us, we get into the building.
We all raise a toast, mission accomplished! Everybody was dancing, singing, we all made it out alive.
That's all what matters, because now I have a place to call home, this is where my family is...