8. Bigger & Better Things

11:00pm

I was in town buying a few things, when I noticed there was an empty shop for sale, shall I go for it? Shall I launch my own brand?
I took a picture of the number placed onto the shop window, if there is an opportunity, you've gotta grab it while you've got the chance.

I started to walk home, the town wasn't that far from my house, besides, I'm saving petrol.
I got to my front door, grabbed my key out of my purse, put it into the lock, twisted the handle whilst entering the house.
I placed all my bags onto the table, I decided to get the picture up from my phone, whilst typing it in.

-Dialing-

"Hi there, my name is Cassidy. Are you enquiring about the shop for sale?" Cassidy asked
"Hi there, yes I am. I would love a shop of my own" I replied
"Nice. What's your full name?" Cassidy asked
"Katie Faith Roland" I answered
"Lovely name, my granddaughter is called Faith. What's your phone number honey?" Cassidy asked
"Thank you! My phone number is: 07865312964" I answered
"Thank you, the building is 20 grand" Cassidy replied
"I'll take it, thank you so much" Katie answered
"Great. I'll meet you tomorrow around 10am" cried Cassidy
"Of course, see you tomorrow" I replied

-Call Ended-

Well that is one thing out of the way, I'm so excited! I'm going to be launching my very own brand and merch, I've been waiting years for this, I could cry right now! The 40 grand what I had been given from my dads will, came in handy after all.
My mum gave 10 grand to me in her will, so In total
I'll have 30 grand left, that is enough for decorations as well as, furniture! Oh my god, I'm so excited for this new adventure.

Suddenly, somebody was knocking at the door, who is it now? I looked through the peephole, it was Robert. I don't want to deal with him right now. I still love him after all these years, but I'm trying to move on.
I open my door slowly, I poke my head round the door, whilst widening my eyes in the process.

"Can I help you Robert?" I asked
"Can we talk?" Robert begged
"About what?" I explained
"The other night" Robert replied
"There is nothing to talk about, it was a one night stand. That is all, anyway I'm moving on. You should as well Robert" I said
"You're just going to throw 4 years away?" Robert asked
"I tried Robert, I really did. But sometimes relationships don't always work out" I replied
"So this is it huh?" Robert asked
"Yes, it's for the best. Enjoy your day" I replied

As I was just about to close the door, Robert put his foot in the door. He's not giving up that easily, every time we talk, we end up sleeping together. We just go round and round in circles, it isn't fair on Robert, and it's not fair on me either.
Robert barged through into my house, what the hell is he playing at? Fucking psycho!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled
"I know you love me deep down, why not try again?" Robert asked
"No, I've made up my mind" I cried
"Why don't you wanna try again?" Robert asked
"Because every-time we talk, we end up fucking, then you leave. Then we're back to square one" I replied

Robert started walking towards me, I was up against the wall, we was now locking eyes. It was hard to fight the urge, I wanted him more than anything. But this had to stop, once an for all.
We needed to move on, it's been 4 years, not to mention, we're still in love.

"Please leave Robert, otherwise I'll ring the police" I cried
"Why are you fighting this?" Robert asked
"You need to let me go, it's for the best" I replied
Robert started kissing my neck, it felt good, but it needed to stop.
My heart was saying carry on, but my head was telling me to let go, move on.
Robert removed my skirt, as well as, my tights.
He slid my panties off, then he was back between my legs, with his unbearable tongue which made my legs shake.

My legs start to shake that much, I had to lie on my kitchen floor, my legs were over his shoulders. I would be lying, if I said I didn't want this. The pleasure was an enjoyable sensation, which ran through me, it was so satisfying.

I pulled on Robert's hair, my eyes began to roll back into my head, as I was close to climaxing.
My legs began to shake, Robert still carried on, he was such a tease. I sat up, wiped my juice off around his mouth, whilst kissing him.
I unbuckled his belt as well as taking his trousers off, I opened my mouth, I began to suck.

With every suck, Robert began pulling at my hair, besides moaning.
He moved my head away firmly, then began to kiss me again, I lifted my legs in the air.
Robert started to penetrate me hard, I scratched his back as well as, calling his name.
It was emotionally arousing, knowing that the past 4 years, we had sex in this house multiple times.

During sex, we began to lock eyes, it felt like a magical moment. It took me back to the first time, I had sex with him, when we both gazed into each others eyes when we liked each other.
I started to kiss Robert, because looking into each others eyes, is a form of powerful intimacy.

I flipped Robert over, whilst I bounced, the friction as well as, the pleasure must be driving him wild. I know when he goes down on me, he drives me insane, because the force of his tongue.
Robert sat up whilst kissing my neck, his breathing become more and more rapid.
It was safe to say, I enjoyed every minute of it...