33. Pregnancy Scan

Me and Teddy have been together 6 months now, it's been 4 months already, we have our pregnancy scan at 2pm.
I cannot wait to meet our baby, I'm excited, who would've thought me and Teddy would get together? It had to be fate right?
I'm currently 4 months pregnant, my feet are swollen like big balloons, I'm sick every morning.
How do so many woman get on with it? This pregnancy is killing me, I'm glad I've got 5 months left.
-Beep Beep-
Who is that calling?
I look at my phone, it's Teddy, why is he ringing me for?
Me: Hey my love, what's wrong?
Teddy: Did you forget?
Me: Forget what?
Teddy: Pregnancy scan, it's 1pm!
Me: SHIT! I'm coming
-Call Ended-
Ever since I've been pregnant, I've had a baby brain, it's pissed me off.
I grab my belongings quickly, I hurry to the elevator, I press ground floor.
DING!
I hurry out of the building, then rush to Teddy's car, I open the car door.
I sit down, placing a seat belt around me, suddenly, Teddy got into the car.
Was he on the phone? He's been very secretive lately, it was only last week, I spotted him with a woman.

"You ready baby?" Teddy asked
I nodded, Teddy put his seat belt on, off we drove to the hospital.
-30 minutes later-
We had arrived at the hospital, I unbuckled my seat belt, I grabbed my belongings.
I scurried out of the car, Teddy unbuckled his seat belt, he got out of the car.
Teddy locked his car, we walked into the hospital, there were pregnant woman everywhere.
I strode towards the receptionist, she was on the phone, looked like she was having a right old natter.
I waited there patiently, she looked at us, whilst carrying on talking.
I grabbed her by her top, as well as, lifting her up, "get off the phone, I have a pregnancy scan to get to" I growled
She sat back down, "I'll call you back", "what was your name miss?" She asked
"Katie Roland" I cried
"18 week pregnancy scan right?" She asked
I nodded, she told me to wait in the waiting room, I was sat there with my arms crossed.
I was annoyed right now, I hate rude and ignorant people, that was one of my icks.
I hated people being ignorant, I just wanted to grab them, then strangle them.
Maybe then, they will realise they need fucking manners, did their parents not give them any manners?

I walk towards the waiting room, Teddy sat with me, holding my hand tightly.
It's like when I'm angry, Teddy knows how to keep me calm, since being in and out of the mafia life, I've always been angry. That's all I've ever known.
Having emotions is new to me, having a normal happy relationship isn't normal to me, nothing is ever normal.
"Miss Roland" the nurse called
I got up, we headed towards the scan room, I hope I'm having a boy.
I've always wanted twin boys, I don't know why, it's mostly due to the fact that girls can be spiteful and boys can be loving.
Either way, I'm blessed with whatever I get, there is loads of woman out there who cannot have children. I'm one of the lucky ones.
(I do hope you ladies get a blessing one day, even to ones who cannot, god bless you!)💖
I pop myself up onto a hospital bed, the lady taps onto the screen, she places cold gel on my stomach.
I turned my head towards the screen, the baby looked so little on the screen, I just hope for the best that our baby is happy and healthy.
"What am I having?" I asked
I was growing impatient, I wanted to start going baby shopping, we hadn't even got nothing in. The baby is going to be here in 5 months time.
"You're having a little girl" the nurse cried
Tears started to form in my eyes, a little girl? A little mini me? A little weapon?
"I'll give you both some time alone, a letter will be sent out for your next scan in 2 months time" the nurse cried

I turned my head towards Teddy, "we're having a little girl" I cried, Teddy looked at me, he felt happy.
But Teddy didn't know how to show emotions either, he was like me, it wasn't normal to us.
"She'll be a mini you, she'll be a daddy's girl" Teddy cried
I looked at him, whilst crossing my arms, "no she won't" I replied
Teddy laughed, we walked out of the room, then out of the hospital entrance.
We strode towards the car, Teddy opened it, I hopped in.
I sat down, placing my seatbelt on, suddenly, I saw Teddy on the phone again.
What the fuck is he playing at?
Why is being so secretive?
Teddy hopped into the car, buckled his seat belt, I decided to remain quite.
I couldn't be bothered for an argument right now, my dad always used to say, "the truth will always come to light".
-30 minutes later-
We arrived at the office, I grabbed my belongings, I strode towards the office when-
"Baby? Be ready for 7 tonight" Teddy winked
I nodded, what was he planning? Was the secret going to come out tonight?
I headed into the building, I pressed floor 3, DING!
I gathered all of the mafia members, Teddy walked into the room, "what are you having?" They all chanted
"A baby girl" I cried
"Yay!" They all beamed
"We should all celebrate tonight? How about at the club?" Fred asked
We will do that tomorrow night, Teddy is taking me out tonight. But we can join you lot after" I answered

Fred nodded, they all headed out of the office, Tia stood in the doorway.
She looked upset, what's wrong with her? Don't say something bad has happened to poor Psycho!
"You okay T?" I asked
"There is something you need to see boss" Tia answered
I nodded, I followed Tia towards the secret office, she showed me cctv footage.
What was all this about? What did Tia want to show me? What is happening?
I looked at the security footage, there was a woman in a scarf wrapped around her head, sun glasses on.
She was wearing; a blue dress, with some white loafers, as well as, a brown handbag.
"Who is that Tia?" I asked
"I didn't want to ruin your special moment boss,
I didn't want you getting stressed due to your condition" Tia cried
"Spit it out Tia" I replied
"That's your mum, Sasha Roland" Tia cried
"No that's not, my mum is dead" I laughed
"Look boss" Tia replied
I looked at the security footage again, OH MY FUCKING GOD! What are you doing in New York mum?