20. His Obsession

The next morning, I woke up, I was In the guest room.
I spoke to Teddy about moving to New York last night, I think something is bothering him, what could it be?
I decided not to dwell in Teddy's business, so instead, I grabbed my suitcase.
I left a note, to explain I'll be heading off back to Folk-stone, to grab my things.
Luckily, I got the last flight, I need to call Cassidy about selling the shop.
-Dialing Cassidy-
Cassidy: Hey, how are you?
Me: I'm good thank you, it looks like I don't need that shop after all.
Cassidy: That's okay, I'll drop the money off later on, is that okay?
Me: Yes, that's totally fine. See you around
Cassidy: Bye Katie
-Call Ended-
-8 hours later-
I strode through London airport, I walked outside of the building, I finally had found my car.

I grabbed my keys, unlocked the car, I shoved my suitcase into the boot.
Luckily, I had a spare energy drink in the boot, I grabbed it whilst shutting my boot.
I opened the energy drink can, I got into the drivers seat, I closed the door behind me.
I placed my energy drink into the cup holder, I put my seat belt on, off I drove back home.
It wouldn't be home for long, I thought, I cannot wait to get out of this place.
-1 hour or more later-
I had arrived at my house, I parked my car up, I grabbed my belongings, whilst shutting the door behind me.
I locked my car, I headed into the building, I put the key in, twisted the handle, then opened the door.
I closed it behind me, I placed my belongings onto the table, I began packing everything.
My dad had put me down in his will, he has given me a house, it has no furniture in it yet.

He was going to start it, but he didn't get round to it, he was going to surprise me with it.
I started to dissemble my bed, my friend Jaxon has a van, he said he'd help me.
However, my dad had given me everything he had owned, such as: clubs, penthouse, everything.
I was truly grateful, I hope Millie rots in prison, I hope karma gets her.
-Dialing Jaxon-
Jaxon: Hey girl, what's up?
Me: Hey, are you busy tomorrow?
Jaxon: No, why?
Me: Can you help me move all my stuff to New York please?
Jaxon: Of course, what time do you want me to get it for?
Me: Around 8am, is that okay?
Jaxon: Yes that's fine, call you tomorrow girl, bye 😘
Me: Bye sweetie, thank you!
-Call Ended-
Jaxon is a bloody life saver, I know what you people are thinking, me and Jaxon will date. No honeys, he's gay!
Morning turns into evening, I decide to order a pepperoni pizza, with a big bottle of coke, as well as wedges.
Unexpectedly, I heard a knock at the door, I peep through the peephole.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
It's Robert, he don't even know I'm moving, I don't want him knowing!
"Kat? Can we talk?" Robert asked
"No sorry, now isn't a good time" I said
Suddenly, as I've turned my back, Robert has booted my front door down.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!
"This is why you wouldn't let me in, you're moving again?" Robert asked
"Does it matter?" I asked
"You're really moving to New York?" Robert asked
"Yes, I am. Anyway, I thought you found somebody new?" I begged
"I did, but it was just a fling" Robert said
"Can you leave please? I'm quite busy" I
begged
Robert strode towards me, this wasn't the Robert I knew, the Robert I knew would've left by now.
Unexpectedly, I heard a noise, it must be my takeaway.
I try to head towards the door, but Robert wouldn't let me get my pizza, WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?

"Move Robert, I'm trying to get my take away" I said
Robert hesitated, he wasn't going anywhere, this was obsessive behaviour.
"She told you to get out, SO GET THE FUCK OUT!" Teddy shouted
Teddy nodded at me, to collect my food, he came to protect me.
Although, he was 30 odd, he was good looking.
I wouldn't go there, that's my dad's youngest friend, I couldn't betray my dad like that.
"So this is it Kat? You're just going to leave again? I thought we was getting back together" Robert cried
"We was never getting back together, I'm moving on now Robert, I'm 24 now. Grow the fuck up" I said
Robert looked at me, then at the floor, he didn't look happy.
This obsession with me, has gotta stop, it's getting to the point where I cannot breathe.
"I'll find out where you live, I'll visit you" Robert cried
"I don't want you visiting me, we was over 2 weeks ago. We're done for good now, there is no more us" I said
Saying there is no more us, It felt like a knife went straight through my heart, it was hard saying it. But it's time, to let go, I want to have kids of my own, get married, grow old with somebody.
"Okay, I'm going to pretend this conversation didn't happen, I'll see you tomorrow" Robert cried
"You're delusional, bye" I cried
Teddy strode in, he began fixing the front door, I'm not going to lie, he was quite handsome.
Focus Kat!

Robert walked out of the house, I can finally move on without his sorry arse, I bet Miah talked him into it.
Teddy came and sat down beside me, we watched films, ate pizza, he fell asleep on the sofa.
I strode into my bedroom, grabbed a blanket and pillow, then placed it on him.
I walked back into my bedroom, I got comfy, put my alarm on my phone, whilst putting it on charge.
Tomorrow is going to be the start of a new adventure...