32. I Will Rise☀️

Teddy narrating:

I rushed Katie to the hospital straight away, as soon as I got there, they took Katie away from me.
I didn't know what to expect, when Katie first turned up at my door, I wanted her right there and then. But I knew I had to be a gentleman, now look at me, I have a baby on the way.
I never expected this, but Katie Is so beautiful, I made a stupid mistake back then.
I kissed another girl, because I got jealous, because she got with Robert.
I've learnt from my mistake, I will never do anything to hurt her again, I want to marry her.
Katie is strong, irresistible, stubborn, but kind.
She's like her dad, he was very strong, but he had a kind heart.
He always wanted Katie to take over, Millie was like her mum, she was emotional. Millie wasn't interested in the mafia, but Katie was.
She used to practice everyday in; shooting, archery, throwing knives at oranges on a stand from afar.
She was one of the best snipers, even her dad said that, Katie was a bad arse.

The nurse walked up to me, she looked upset, please don't say she's gone.
My heart began to pound, my breathing started to become more rapid, I could feel my breathing get heavier.
"Mr.Fox right?"
"Yes, just call me Teddy, I'm Katie's bf" I said
The nurse looked at me, looked at her clipboard, then back at me.
"Is she okay?" I asked
"Yes, she's okay. She was very lucky"
"Is the baby okay?" I asked
"The baby is fine, happy and healthy"
Thank god, they're both okay, that was a sign of relief.
I thanked the nurse, suddenly, I heard my phone beep.
Teddy: Hello Fred, what's up?
Fred: We've finished the shipments, what do we do now?
Teddy: Find out who's behind the shooting, find out the Russian's location please.
Fred: Okay Ted, I tried calling the boss, but she didn't answer
Teddy: She got shot, we were attacked in the parking lot
Fred: Oh fuck! Is the boss okay?
Teddy: Yes the boss is fine, is the Spanish mafia in the office yet?
Fred: No, not yet.
Teddy: Could you ask Lorenzo to get here?
Fred: No problem
-Call Ended-
I walked towards room 35, where Kat was lying, I sat down beside her.
I grabbed hold of her hand, kissed it, as well as, rubbing the belly.
"I love you" I whispered
Unexpectedly, Lorenzo was in the doorway, "she's not pregnant is she?"
Words were unable to move from my mouth, I didn't want to tell the team, not without Kat.
I strode towards Lorenzo, "don't say a word, but yes she is", "congratulations" Lorenzo cried shaking my hand.
We stood outside the hospital door, asking every individual to show I.D to gain access, I bet she felt like royalty.
Unexpectedly, I heard Kat's voice, "T-Teddy".
I walked towards Katie, she looked tired, I sat down beside her.

Back to Katie narrating:

"Is the baby okay?" I asked
"Yes, the baby is fine" Teddy said
The nurse strode in, hopefully, I can go home, I should heal In no time. I am a warrior!
"You can go home now honey, the surgery was successful. Make sure to rest easy, your meds are here. If you work, I suggest working from home. I've got you a scan booked for the 18th week of your pregnancy"
"Thank you" I smiled
Teddy went to grab a wheelchair, he was helpful, he had a kind soul.
"Lorenzo? You can go and help Fred" I said
"Okay boss, welcome back" Lorenzo cried
I smiled, I felt like I had been in a coma, but I haven't. I'm very lucky, as long as my baby is happy and healthy, that's all what matters.
Teddy brought the wheelchair in, I swung my legs round to the side of the bed, the nurse helped me to the wheelchair.
She placed the medication on to my lap, we headed towards the car park, Teddy unlocked the car, Teddy helped me into the car.
I put my seat belt on, Teddy shut the car door behind me, he sat in the drivers seat.
-30 minutes later-
We arrived at my house, I unbuckled my seat belt, Teddy hopped out of the car, seized my belongings.
He strode round to my side, he opened the car door, helped me up, then closed the car door.
Teddy locked the car, grabbed my keys, whilst opening the door.

Teddy sat me down, putting my bag next to me, Teddy placed; snacks, drinks, portable charger, phone, telly remote, next to me on the sofa.
"I'm going to meet the Spanish mafia, will you be okay?" Teddy asked
"I'll be fine" I replied
Teddy kissed me on my forehead, as well as, kissing the bump.
"Be good for your momma" Teddy cried
I thought that was cute, I fell in love with Teddy more and more, he'd make a wonderful dad.
God help us, if we have a girl, Ted will ban her from her having a boyfriend.
Teddy exited the house, I heard his car engine going off, you could tell that was Teddy driving.
-Beep Beep-
Who is that calling?
Jaxon: Hey you okay? I heard what happened
Me: I'm okay, I'm at home resting.
Jaxon: Is the baby okay?
Me: Happy and healthy
Jaxon: Awe that's good girl, I'm glad you're okay. I have exciting news to share with you
Me: What's that?
Jaxon: Me and Samuel are engaged
Me: OH MY GOD! I'm so happy for you guys!
Jaxon: Thank you honey, we're so glad you're okay, don't scare us like that!
Me: I'm okay, I'm a warrior remember?
Jaxon: We know girl! Just be careful
Me: I will honey, gotta go, talk soon
Jaxon: Bye girl! Rest up
-Call Ended-
I laid down on the sofa, trying to get comfortable, suddenly, I heard a knock.
I grabbed my gun, Tia alongside Fabian entered my house, Teddy must've sent them both.
"You okay boss?" Tia asked
"Yes, I'm okay. Did Teddy send you?" I urged
"Yes boss, we're just here for protection" Tia explained
Tia noticed my bump, as I cradled it, I will protect my baby with my life.
"You're not pregnant are you?" Tia asked
SHIT!
I've just given it away, now Ted is going to be pissed, because I've basically told them.
"Yes, I am 1 month along" I said
There was no point in denying it now, they both looked shocked. I don't know what they were more shocked over, the fact that me and Teddy was not long together, or the fact of the matter is, who's going to take over while I've got a baby?
Easy! Me.
I'll just bring the baby to work with me, it's not hard, me and Ted will work together.
"OH MY GOD! Congratulations boss!" Tia shouted
"Thank you" I cried