//000.🕷

DISCLAIMER

Rudrakshi Bhargav does not own any of its characters. Rudrakshi Bhargav fully authored the novel RED, which phrasen owns. This article is only for amusement purposes. I'm not making any money off of this tale. Rudrakshi Bhargav has all rights to the RED

Wattpad is a place to express writing, meanwhile, I'm to tell you not to make critical or sarcastic remarks about Phrasen or any other author, since every author has feelings, and they write to receive a nice reaction and great comments from readers. Please keep in mind that any abusive remarks will result in the reader being blacklisted.

Rudrakshi Bhargav encourages all story plotlines and suggestions from readers, however, they are not permitted to remark in the comment area. Readers are asked to directly message the Wattpad or Instagram accounts, and the suggestion will be integrated into the tale of said chapter, tagging the user's work.

Considering I, as in Rudrakshi Bhargav, am a final-year university student, the novella will be updated once a week, on either Saturday or Sunday. Please be aware that the chapters will be shorter due to the severe scheduling of other activities, I really hope that this reason will satisfy the readers.

RED is a real novel with its own new details and changes and this will be a long book with further book sections that will be released when the book is completed.

Rudrakshi Bhargav is here to draw your attention to several points in the tale; this story will feature some truly horrific situations as well as some amount of toxicity; as we progress through the storyline, please be cautious as you read ahead by your choice.

RED CONTAIN'S:

FLUFF

SMUT

VIOLENCE

ROMANCE

ANGST

CLICHE

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

_____

Happy Reading